The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Aliens: shipwreck (IC)  (Read 2743 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Aliens: shipwreck (IC)
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 08:47:52 AM »
Angder staggered to his feet, and over to his locker. "No idea..." Angder said, loud enough for Ashlin to hear "Probably something that needs salvaging." He put on his pilots uniform. "OK... time to go do what I do best." Angder stumbled over to the door, and made his way towards the cockpit.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 08:57:37 AM »
The feline didn't even look behind himself when the Pilot came in. Instead, Leo continued to gaze thoughtfully through the cockpit's window and down to the ship from the pilot chair. His large satellite like ears however, did turn around to face the Pilot as he stepped in. The feline sniffed and gave Ander a small wave. Still, he didn't peel his gaze away from the monstrous ship.

"Hello, Capn. Finally got your sea-legs did ya?" Leo chuckled in a sing song manner. He then pointed to the ship, and then the information  panel. "We're lined up and ready to slide into her. But... the docking bay is locked up. And Level 5 usually implies a lock down is involved. Give the word and I can take care of it. But... do you really think this is a good idea?"

Leo now finally looked over his shoulder. His expression fell distant with thought. "Logically speaking, this is a gold mine. But there's a certain factor of risk here. We never went above level 4. And that was just once. This..." he gestured to the ship. "Is... just shady. Pirates are level two... terror is level two at most... Reactor leaks, which is like bathing in radiation is just four. I don't even know what the hell could cause a five. The fricken plague? A nuclear explosion?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 09:00:40 AM »
Angder stared at the Feline. "Last I checked you were a scientist." Angder stated. "I guess I was mistaken and should go muck about with test-tubes. maybe cause an explosion or two, while you crash my ship."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:09:34 AM by Angder »

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 09:21:26 AM »
The feline grins as he now slides out of the chair. "Last I checked I was also trained as a Navigator and pilot as well. Though not as an unorthodox one like yourself.~" The feline then tapped his chin as he leaned against the back of the chair.

"Now, if you go and handle some test tubes. And more specifically mine, I hope that you at least have some experience. I don't want to be worked over by someone with a death grip," The feline chuckled in his lilting tone. He then nodded to the ship. "So... are we going in, are are we absconding?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 09:42:37 AM »
"Are we going in? of course we are going bloody in. Have not had any good haul for a while" Angder moves towards his chair, and then abruptly grabs Leo's arm, and pulls it, causing him to stagger. "If I ever find you in my seat again by the way..." Angder smirked let go of his arm, he then sat down. he had no bloody idea what he would do, but sometimes it was best to leave these things to the other persons overactive imagination.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 10:24:26 AM »
"Oh please," The feline chuckled as he pulled his arm away. "I don't care what kind of background you have, you're not intimidating me with just words."

The feline slipped into another chair, and began to tap away at a computer. Once he locked onto the radio, he began to systematically poke around for any weakpoints, and back doors before breaking into the system's mainframe.

"We're on a ship with Ex-Military personel, an empathetic Engineer, an Ex-pirate, and a lot of other misfits with nothing but vacuum around us." The feline then raised a brow, looking over from his terminal. He continued typing even as his attention was away from the screen, and then pressed enter. A few seconds later, he had the door open.

"Do you really think you'll frighten me with your macho act, hun?"

He then glanced back to the ship. "Sides... I wish you took my warning about this, and just absconded. Intuition tells me this is not a nice place to be."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2015, 10:30:08 AM »
Xander finally stumbles over to his locker and slips on his uniform. Grumbling as he does. Stretching his back which causes a loud click that can be heard throughout the room. He then makes his way over to the cockpit, looking from Angder to Leo with a semi-accusatory look on his face. "Is there a reason we've all been woken up or is this just for shits and giggles?"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2015, 12:06:58 PM »
The navigation terminal beeped.
"contacts detected. Micro-asteroids. Pull up. Pull up. Pull up." It repeated that over and over.
Apparently, while you two were arguing, you neglected to look at the Nav-screen.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2015, 12:19:26 PM »
Xander groaned. He'd only just been woken up and already things were going wrong. He quickly nudged Angder in the ribs. "Aren't you supposed to be the pilot? Seems like you should do your job otherwise we're a little screwed" His Drifted to Nav-screen but it all just seemed like gibberish to him. Not that it mattered, it's not his job tho stop this from happening and someone more qualified is right there next to him. The wolf slowly leaned against the wall, deciding that, all things considered, he saw no real cause for concern.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 12:21:11 PM »

Ashlin, after emptying out her stomach contents, shakely got up and headed to her locker, complelety disregarding her uniform like usual and settling on her usual dresswear. She put on a green tanktop with tan camo pants, finishing off with a pair of black goggles she slipped over her head before slamming her locker closed. Finally regaining full use of her legs, the vixen made her way down to the engine room, taking a seat at a desk and typing a list of commands into a computer. "Reactor, good. Cooling tanks, good. Life support, building back up to speed. Main engines, good, good, annnd good." Sitting back in her chair with a yawn, Ashlin thumbed the comm to the cockpit. "We're all good down here Capt'n. Everything fired up fine."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:22:59 PM by Jacob Hail »
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 12:22:37 PM »
"Not a problem..." The whole ship lurched, as Angder took control of the ship, he spoke over the intercom. "Everyone, please hold on, we need to maneuver the ship, things might get a bit bumpy."

Angder moved the control stick back, causing the ship to (Relative to the crew) lift. "That should be enough to clear the asteroids... but just to be sure..." Angder put his foot down, and slowed the ships movement forward, while starting the thrusters at the bottom of the ship, causing it to rise faster. "OK... all set I think... we will know in... 5. 4. 3. 2..."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 12:32:18 PM »
Xander smiles slightly as he hears Ashlin's voice through the comm. Suddenly realising he should probably have checked everything was fine as well. He just shrugs off this realisation, it's not like he does much work anyway. There's a reason he sometimes refers to her as "the one who actually works", though never to her face. "well it's good that everything's working just fine."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 12:36:02 PM »
An explosion off in the distance. You can't hear nor see it. But it's there, a puff of firey oxygen.
The only thing that you see happen is a chunk of jagged debris rapidly flying towards your ship, at speeds of 500 Kilometers per hour, and counting.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2015, 12:49:04 PM »
"Oh..." Angder grins. "We are taking evasive action" He says over the intercom. Angder twists the ship to the side firing thrusters, sending the ship into a deep dive. after achieving a good speed, he cuts the engines, the ship continues moving though, carried by its momentum. "Crisis should have been averted. But please. everyone. Brace for impact..."

Angder held on to his seat. "5000, 4000, 3000, 2000... I... I think I dodged it!"

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2015, 12:55:34 PM »
Xander falls to the floor completely unprepared for what just happen. Glaring up at Angder as he slowly picks himself up, growling a little. "A decent warning would be great next time, Ace." He then goes quiet and listens out for anything that sounds vaguely like an explosion or like something slamming into the ship. Bracing himself this time, just in case.