The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 1920's Roleplay (closed)  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Limber

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Deer
  • Coloring: Natural (Brown, Black, Cream)
  • Height: 5ft 7inch
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Getting in the zone
1920's Roleplay (closed)
« on: June 01, 2015, 06:59:28 PM »
OOC: Don't forget to check out the companion thread for details. questions etc may be asked and answered there. Have fun guys! (also this is a closed roleplay with players already selected. spots may open in the future If I feel can handle more players.)

Cesare Rousio, a Wealthy Italian 'stockbroker' with hands in just about everyone's pocket, stood in his private lounge smoking a cigar. The fifty something old tomcat was dressed in a sharp suit and fedora. Cesare Rousio wasn't particularly thin, after all, He had never known what it was like be poor, or to go hungry for that matter.

Cesare strode over to the window that overlooked his private estate.
From this vantage point, on the firth floor of his Manor, Ceasare could see his expansive private gardens directly beneath him.  Glancing upward, Cesare flicked his gaze lazily upon the city, no, His city, that lay sprawled in an untidy heap just beyond the boundaries of his property.

Shifting his glance from the window to the ornately carved grandfather clock that stood in the corner of his lounge, it read 5:23. Cesare's eyes narrowed slightly.
'Where the hell is he? Slim was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago.' muttered to himself.
Puffing smoke from his mouth in a haughty manner, he strode over to his desk to sit down and wait for Slim.

Slim the Otter pushed the door to Cesare's lounge open carefully, trying to make as little noise as possible. He was late as it was and sometimes the smallest things (such as a door creaking on its hinges) were enough to set Mr. Rousio off on a rage. Cesare was in sitting at his desk smoking a cigar, that much was to be expected. Cesare loved his cigars.
Slim cleared his throat nervously. The tall, lanky otter was normally to be seen as calm and collected, but before his boss, especially under the present circumstances, Slim was anxious.

Removing his Fadora in a respectful manner, Slim waited to hear what Cesare had to say.
'Your late Slim, I trust you have a good excuse.'
'Well sir... you see...'
Cesare broke in before Slim could finish
'You have wasted enough of my time as it is, you brought them yes? for your sake you better hope they are good at their jobs'

Slim fidgeted his paws nervously, Mr. Rousio had given him instructions to find the most capable people available for... 'dealing with problems that cant be solved by yapping.'

Slim opened his mouth again to speak, 'Yes sir, they are just outside the door, shall I show them in?'
Cesare barked his response,
 'No Slim, I want them to stand outside that door all damn night! of course send them in. I want to see who you hired with my money, and they'ed better impress me.'

Cesare slouched deep into his chair and looked sullenly at the door, motioning Slim to open the door.
Slim moved quickly to obey, pulling the door open and allowing those who stood outside to file into the room.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 07:19:08 PM by Limber »

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
Re: 1920's Roleplay (closed)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 08:26:47 PM »
*Crest looked at the door opening and  smirked as he rolled up his sleeves of his jacket showing his dire wolf fur* About time *He mutters to himself. Crest was a dire wolf with a strong build. he entered the room smiling*

Offline Limber

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 08:44:11 PM »
Slim stood back from the door allowing the first figure to enter. Cesare looked up at the dire wolf who just entered the room, sleeves rolled up and smiling, he seemed to give off an air of confidence. Cesare liked what he saw, taking particular note of the strong build of the wolf. he gave Slim an approving glance before returning his gaze to the dire wolf.

Cesare removed his cigar from his mouth before speaking.
'My name is Cesare Rousio, I'll be your new boss provided I think you make the cut. your name?'

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 08:46:32 PM »
*Crest looked at Cesare like he was any other man* My name is Crrest. *He said nonchalantly*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 08:50:56 PM »
Thomas Naismith walked in as well, thompson submachine gun in his hand. He had went through a great deal of trouble to get the m1921 thompson, it had cost him $200. Which, in those times, was quite a lot. he gripped the thing, a scowl on his face. He was an Australian shepherd, gruff and tall. Though he didn't seem to be strong, he did seem like he was a tough one.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Limber

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 01:08:45 PM »
'My name is crest.' the direwolf spoke nonchalantly. Cesare raised his eyebrow,
'He's got balls, good. I like this one.' Cesare thought to himself 

another figure walked in behind Crest. an Australian Shepard by the look of him. Thompson sub-machine in hand. he wore a scowl on his face. Cesare shot a questioning glance at Slim. 'what the hell was Slim thinking? letting this Shepard in with a Thompson. If I hadn't known better I would assume this guy was here to kill me...'

Cesare turned his attention to the second figure. 'and your name?'

*Cesare casually reached down to his desk drawer, pulling it open he pulled out his Luger P-08, straightening up, he put a pile of documents on the desk so as to divert attention so that he could safely move his other hand down with the Luger to hold it sideways on his lap so that it was concealed from the other's view*.

Cesare didn't survive this long by trusting strangers outright.

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 07:03:13 PM »
*crest looked at Thomas and his gun* 'where'd he get that?' *he thought but soon shrugged it off*

Offline Limber

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 07:47:29 PM »
after a long pause Cesare let out a sigh.
'Well regardless, What experience have you two had? and...' *looking at the Thomson* 'I trust you are familiar with such... tools, for the delicate nature of the jobs I have in mind.'

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 07:50:12 PM »
I've never worked. Per say. *he grins sadistically* but I've gotten what I want through...... 'Methods' *he says as he cracks his knuckles. He enters his bucket and brings out a pair of brass knuckles* just if your wondering *the brass knuckles have a blood stain on them*

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 08:06:51 PM »
"Military. Twelve years. veteran of the great war, second infantry division. and the thompson is unloaded, sir."He pulled the magazine out, racking the bolt to show that there was, indeed, no ammunition inside the highly lethal .45 caliber SMG

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Limber

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 08:50:21 PM »
Cesare listened thoughtfully to what both men had to say. Eyes widening slightly at the bloodstained brass knuckles.
He liked what he heard. chuckling to himself, he put the Luger back into the drawer. The tense atmosphere in the room lessened considerably once it was clear the Thompson wasn't loaded.

'So, we have a military man, and another who has already shown he isn't afraid to bloody his hands, quite literally.'

Cesare chuckled to himself again.

'Slim, It appears you did a fine job, as per usual.' Cesare turned to address the two men again.

'Now then gentlemen, I won't keep you for long, there are just a few things that need... clarifying before things get underway. Firstly, as far as the officials are concerned you haven't met me before, and if they ask, you are currently unemployed. as far as I am concerned, you're to be paid handsomely to do as your told without question and to keep quiet about it.'
*Cesare paused to take a long dredge of his cigar*
'From now on you will be thought of as members of the Rousio family. I am a generous man and I reward loyalty. Do what I instruct and we will have no trouble.'

Cesare cleared his throat.

'Now that the formalities are out of the way I had best inform you of my current... 'political' standing, as it were. I own a lot of this city, and I command a certain measure of control over what takes place therein.'
'However, a rival family, The Vendichis, have recently took up residence here and now my authority is challenged... We can't have that now can we... The Vendichis have made it quite clear their intentions of removing me and my family from my city. and because of this I have hired you. I need to deal with this... unpleasantry, with a certain level of Subtlety, and I believe you can help me.'

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 08:55:04 PM »
*crest listens to what he has to say nodding along as he talked stretching out his hands* okay so these.vendichis was it. Your scared they may take over your city. And you want us to take them down a peg or two? I can do that on one condition *he says with a stern expression*

Offline Limber

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2015, 09:04:08 PM »
*Cesare looks at Crest, he takes another long dredge of his cigar before responding*

'That condition being?'

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2015, 09:14:10 PM »
It's very simple all I want is *he stops and grins as he hands him a slip which reads '2 bottles of whiskey* and then you'll be having no problems

Offline VonnRoux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I'm not sorry...
  • Species: Fruit Bat/ Vampire Bat
  • Coloring: medium length brown fur with gray/white stripes. black short fur on tummy and paws. dark brown/black tufts of fur around neck,paws and wings. changing hair
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 90 pounds
  • Build: Hourglass figure
  • Currently: Driving the party bus to hell
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2015, 09:15:50 PM »
Violetta walked in casually, the heels of her black heels clicking against the floor. She reached into her leather jacket and pulled out a small card. Blowing a pink bubble of gum that popped loudly through the silence she spoke soft and charmingly.
"Hello Gentleman... Sorry I'm so considerably late...I'm looking for a Mister Cesare? "