Author Topic: A doomed timeline.  (Read 115824 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments - Fur House Sequel [PM APPLICATION ONLY- OPEN]
« Reply #10110 on: June 25, 2015, 06:17:37 AM »
-setcho

*yawned and eased up a little*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #10111 on: June 25, 2015, 06:19:30 AM »
"I... I need you to shrink my body... so you can fit it in the freezer... so Grunan can do the thing... get me back... U-unless there's... a large freezer I dunno about... then... I kinda wasted my energy here..."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #10112 on: June 25, 2015, 06:21:31 AM »
Zarco - I don't know of any body freezers here..
*placed his paws onto Geoff's body and started to shrink it*
How small do you need it to be?
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #10113 on: June 25, 2015, 06:22:57 AM »
-setcho

*yawned and eased up a little*

Cassy eased up a little as well, yawning widely and resting her head gently against Setcho's chest. "Setcho, I... I was wondering something," she said.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #10114 on: June 25, 2015, 06:23:41 AM »
"Enough to safely fit in a standard fridge freezer. The one in my room, specifically... good lord, I'm gonna have my own body in my own freezer... I need to stop thinking about this so hard..."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10115 on: June 25, 2015, 06:24:12 AM »
-setcho

im all ears

*picking his ears up*

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #10116 on: June 25, 2015, 06:25:59 AM »
Zarco - we should act now, and worry when we're done..
*shrunk the body to be 10cm tall*
Will that do it?
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #10117 on: June 25, 2015, 06:28:13 AM »
Anda (Geoff) smiled. "It should... Thank you so much..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #10118 on: June 25, 2015, 06:28:49 AM »
-setcho

im all ears

*picking his ears up*

Cassy rubbed her arm. "Sometime in the near future, should... Should we get married?" she asked, looking into Setcho's eyes with a slight blush on her cheeks.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #10119 on: June 25, 2015, 06:31:40 AM »
Zarco - any time..
Lets get your body to safety
*picked up the body and handed it to (Geoff)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10120 on: June 25, 2015, 06:32:27 AM »
-setcho

*Pupils widened*

i-i..um, yes. yes we should

*hugged cassy close*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #10121 on: June 25, 2015, 06:42:20 AM »
Anda (Geoff) took Geoff's body--"God, this is weird..."-- and walked tiredly up to Geoff's apartment to put it in the freezer.

As tired as she was, it would be awkward sleeping in his apartment right now. Geoff wanted to talk with Fluffy and break the news to him, as painful as it will be...

Anda wobbled back downstairs.

"Starving..." she mumbled, rubbing her stomach. "Too much energy... freezing... all night..."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
« Reply #10122 on: June 25, 2015, 06:45:39 AM »
Zarco - what type of energy do you need?
Also, I can go and make food if you want

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #10123 on: June 25, 2015, 06:52:39 AM »
"I... well, if you want to, thank you... I wonder what Anda likes to eat... She may be... gone, but I want to respect her body as much as possible. This is her body, not mine. Being in it feels so wrong... It's like... being a... shitty driver in someone's nice expensive car... pretty much..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10124 on: June 25, 2015, 06:54:23 AM »
-setcho

*Pupils widened*

i-i..um, yes. yes we should

*hugged cassy close*

Cassy smiled and hugged Setcho back, purring happily with her eyes closed. "I look forward to the day," she whispered, kissing him deeply. (This continued for a while before they finally and happily fell asleep together, because it's nearly 3:00 for me and I have a full day tomorrow. I may not be on until late. Sleep well, Setcho, and I hope that we'll see each other tomorrow. Goodnight.)

Cifero came out of the kitchen and handed Anda/Geoff the sort of food that he remembers seeing Anda eat. "Here you go," he said. "This is what she normally eats." With that, he headed back into the kitchen.