The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The drawing noodle  (Read 1026 times)

Offline EchoesAbove

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Noodle
  • Coloring: White/Green
  • Reference: [link]
The drawing noodle
« on: May 15, 2015, 12:33:40 AM »
Hello and good night Furry Forums :U

It is 2:30am as I type and so I would like to welcome you to my fabulous art dump!
Tools of the Trade are Photoshop CC (yes, it's legally purchased) and a Wacom Cintiq 12WX.

I am kind of unsure about what exactly is allowed to be visible or not and have not yet received a reply to my personal message I sent a few days ago so please go ahead and tell me so I can remove it. Also feel free to poke a mod about it if one is online. They might be faster than I am!

Refsheet Commission for Storm D. Flashkill. The original version featuring genitals are uploaded on my art galleries.

Bust Commission for Scorpio23.

My MLP OC Snow Chaser. Lots of rainbow factory background, since I'm also a fan of the MOVs.

And a water deer for Jacus! He's a buddy of mine so I was really happy to draw the first ever picture of his fursona <3
  • Avatar by: Photo by Nyro, Stock by ftourini-stock and venomxbaby, Edit by me
  • Signature art by: Kitsune_Nyx

Offline Orange-Eyed-Serpent

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Black and yellow snakey snake
  • Coloring: Black overall body, orange eyes, yellow arrow markings with a red belly.
Re: The drawing noodle
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 04:56:09 AM »
Very nice work! Huh, never seen a water deer anthro before...that's really neat!
  • Avatar by: Raineebutt on Deviantart

Offline EchoesAbove

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 01:39:18 AM »
Thanks =D
I had never seen one before, the species seems to be rare in the furry fandom. Saber tooth deer have yet to gain popularity.

Also lots of external screaming involved in the WIP below because I decided I wanted to try a new tutorial on a commission instead of on a practice canvas and now have to get it right the first time :'D

Offline EchoesAbove

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 07:59:09 AM »

So I was on a Suitwalk, pictures happened, and I edited one of them.
The texture on the table is from ftourini-stock on dA, the background is from venomxbaby, also dA.

Everything was good until I decided to manually draw the flame and all it's reflections in. Unfortunately I derped when darkening the original picture, so there are some hard borders >_>
I guess it's okay for my first real try though ^^"