The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Adventures in the Creepy. (Thornburn Abandoned Hospital)  (Read 1595 times)

Offline EchelonFalcon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Falco is my main influence in life.
    • Awards
  • Species: Falcon
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 145 Lb
  • Build: Bird man
  • Currently: Sassy
Adventures in the Creepy. (Thornburn Abandoned Hospital)
« on: April 21, 2015, 07:58:19 AM »
the time is 7:45 as the sun  escapes over the white capped mountains that watch over the small and quiet town of Thornburn. Echelon Falcon is not a local, but simply an interesting stranger passing through. He had heard of this strange town and its infamous abandoned hospital. so just before the sun set, Echelon and a few of his furry friends decided to do a little adventuring in the so called "haunted hospital." After getting lost in the winding streets of the small town, they finally found their way to the looming building that looked over the town like a dark protector. its white paint was peeling and the fourth floor windows still showed signs of the fire that had broken out years before. most of the glass windows were broken, revealing nothing but the deep darkness of the interior. while the hospital was creepy indeed, it also seemed to have a pull that Echelon and his friends couldn't resist. as they approached the front, they saw signs and graffiti that all had a similar warning, "keep out."

"This place is definitely pretty creepy, but we didn't come all this way for nothing, guys." said Echelon. "I don't want to go in alone, but I'm going in whether you guys follow or not. So....Who's gonna come?"
"Personally, I prefer the air" - Falco Lombardi

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Adventures in the Creepy. (Thornburn Abandoned Hospital)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 10:24:37 AM »
((Could not find an OOC thread... I am assuming you just want us to post straight into here))
((Not playing my normal Fursona))

Fout Koon, a short, and somewhat nervous Koala, peered out from behind Echelon, "Are... are you sure its safe? I mean..." Fout glanced over his shoulder at the rest of the town and sighed. "If your going in, I am following..." He said. "but its a bad idea... a really bad idea..."

Fout glanced up at the building, he was actually terrified, but where Echelon went he would follow. He was not going to abandon him, and besides, it was probably perfectly safe as long as they watched where they were going...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 10:35:31 AM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Endless Corruption

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Chinese Crested Hairless / Kitsune Mix
  • Coloring: Crimson Fur / Gray and Pink Skin / Light Blue Eyes
  • Height: Feral: 18 in. / Anthro: 178 cm (5'2")
  • Weight: Feral: 12.7 kg (28 lbs) / Anthro : 47.6 kg (105 lbs)
  • Build: Petite (Feminine Like Features as Anthro / Human )
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Disturbed / Listening to My Neighbor do Bad Stuff :/
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 10:47:17 AM »
Ears standing erect as the group approached the hospital, to him nothing seemed too strange about this place. In fact it was actually rather quiet and possibly even somewhat peaceful to him. Felice loved nothing more then to travel, but he wondered how he even found himself following such a group to a supposed haunted hospital, curiosity perhaps? He glanced up at the falcon as he approached the front, he hesitantly followed close behind as he tilt his head slightly while staring at the graffiti, "Some bloody nutter must have done that..~" he said as he rolled his eyes. Unlike Echelon, Felice was a feral. He was no larger then a collie and had a rather strange appearance for a canine, he was a chinese crested hairless mix to be exact, but he was a unusually large size for one.

He trotted over past Echelon and place his front paws on the entrance door, creaking with the sound of his weight as he balanced himself against it, his tail excitedly wagged as he looked back at the group, "This place seems kinda dodgy, but these bunch of prats are off their rocker if they came all the way here for nothin'..! I say lead the way!" backing up and sitting down, he gave the falcon plenty of space to enter the abandon building first, but also gave a small chuckle to the frightened koala behind him.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 12:09:43 PM »
"well... whatever's here, if there is indeed anything... Well, let's just say it can eat lead."
A German Shepherd, Thomas "Nai" Naismith was his name, stepped forward, Hands on his striker-fired SIG P320 pistol.
The shepherd drew the pistol in a crisp, professional motion, the pistol was in his hands, safety off and the flashlight ,mounted just under the barrel, on.
Naismith walked up to the door where Felice was, gave him a brief pat on the head, and said "Well... I'll go first. I do have a gun, and a flashlight, after all."
As he said that, the Shepherd brought his pistol to the door, using his red-tinted beam to cut through the gloom of the abandoned hospital.
He saw a few overturned wheelchairs, rusted with old age, a few chairs, their cushioning long ripped out by small animals, and various, rotted papers and other various things scattered all about the hospital.
The shepherd grinned at the sight of the stuff. This would be a fun place to explore.
Thomas tried the door, grunting. it was locked
"hey uh... anyone know how to pick a lock? If not I can probably kick the thing down, easy."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Endless Corruption

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Chinese Crested Hairless / Kitsune Mix
  • Coloring: Crimson Fur / Gray and Pink Skin / Light Blue Eyes
  • Height: Feral: 18 in. / Anthro: 178 cm (5'2")
  • Weight: Feral: 12.7 kg (28 lbs) / Anthro : 47.6 kg (105 lbs)
  • Build: Petite (Feminine Like Features as Anthro / Human )
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Disturbed / Listening to My Neighbor do Bad Stuff :/
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 08:59:08 PM »
Felice's attention turned to the Shepherd before him, he gave the other dog a strange look as he stood up, "A gun!? Are you  bloody mad?" He couldn't help but to laugh, "No gun goin' to protect us from a ghost! Might do a hell of a job protecting us from a bunch of gits tryin' to scare the tourist!" He chuckled as he walked past the pistol wielding German Shepard and over towards one of the ground level windows that was mostly broken out, "Just enter here if the door be causin' you some problems..~" He sat down and waited for someone to break out the rest of the glass before he would try and attempt to jump through.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:12:22 PM by Endless Corruption »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 09:05:34 PM »
Fout Sighed. "If we are really doing this let me do this properly..." He crept over to the front door, stuck a small wire in the lock, the door swung open. "Also... put the gun away... Is that thing even legal?" Fout sighed again, "You know you are more likely to hurt one of us right... put it away... its not like we are expecting trouble... right?"

Fout cautiously walked inside "there... no glass cutting our feet... no unnecessary noise..." Fout looked back and, once again, felt this was a REALLY bad idea... he glanced at the gun-nut with the pistol. For the love of god put that thing AWAY before you blow someones brains out...

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 12:15:03 AM »
"Hey, we're exploring abandoned ruins. and plus, I've always carried this thing. It's mine, and don't give me any BS about me being likely to hurt one of you. I was in an elite counterterrorism unit for seven years, and I still am. I operate at the federal level, what about you? What do you know about this?"
He nodded, hefting his pistol slightly
"SIG p320. caliber .40 Smith and Wesson. 14 rounds in a magazine. weighs 833 grams with the magazine. Has a barrel length of 119 MM, a sight radius of 168."
He paused, drawing in a long breath
"and plus, it's got a flashlight on the bottom. Red lense so it doesn't screw our night vision if we loose it."

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline EchelonFalcon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Falco is my main influence in life.
    • Awards
  • Species: Falcon
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 145 Lb
  • Build: Bird man
  • Currently: Sassy
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 06:10:56 PM »
Echelon turned to the alarmed deer, "we came all this way to explore and we're not turning back now! Besides, Fout over here already unlocked the door so I don't see anymore reasons why we shouldn't go in!"

The small group walked inside into a large area that was once a waiting room. There were a number of wheel chairs and rolling beds strewn about the cracked concrete floor. Straight ahead was a large flight of stairs and a hollow shaft where the elevator to the upper floors once existed. To the left was a long corridor that went on, disappearing into the darkness. To the right was a pair of closed doors that probably had the same thing beyond them. After about a minute of silent examination, Echelon spoke up.

"Well this place isn't too ba-" before he could finish his sentence, a loud bang erupted down the hall to the left followed by a loud scream. The scream seemed to be moving quickly towards the group, but just before the sound emerged from the darkness it stopped. Echelon, in a shuddering voice said "well, um....which way, uh should we go, guys?"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 11:25:37 PM by EchelonFalcon »
"Personally, I prefer the air" - Falco Lombardi

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 03:49:36 PM »
Fout peered out from behind one of the beds, and glanced down the hallway to the left "I... I take it leaving is not an option you will accept..." Fout said. "well, in that case... I say that way..." he points to the closer of the two doors to the right. "As far from the screaming as possible..."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 08:05:08 PM »
((Ten posts... well. nice to see this lasted. :/ ))