The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Re: Artemas's History...  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Artemas's History...
« on: October 07, 2007, 02:53:42 PM »
She lay battered, broken and bruised, in the soft dewy grass. Her body was covered in bruises varying from angry red to deep black. She picked up her head and coughed up blood. Her mouth was all wrong, her jaws out of place. Her clothes were a mess. Her pack lay beside her, a single peice of black velvet poking out, her daggers and swords were hidden expertly beneath it. She could barely move, she was too shattered in body and mind to shift her weight off her broken leg. Her heart had shattered way before she ever received any physical pain...

Her mind registered a slight change in the temperature but she refused to move; she couldn't if she wanted to. A snap from somewhere close forced her to stop breathing hard and listen: it was another man, come to 'save' her. "I don't need help." She called out, lifting her head up enough to be heard. The boy frowned and kneeled beside her. "Good, cuz I wasn't offering." She looked shocked a second then recovered, her eyes icy. 'D**n kids. Always sarcastic.' She thought, lifting herself into a sitting postion, grimacing at the throbbing of her leg. "Well? What DO you want then?"

The boy grinned and held out his hand, getting to his feet and yanking her up as well. Yelping she punched his stomach hard enough to pop something. "That hurt." She snarled, favoring her left leg and leaning heavily on him.

Posted on: September 06, 2007, 20:06:44
{grrrr...my computer hates me...}
The boy barely even flinched. Her fur stood on end and she pushed him away, not wanting to look weak. 'Stupid f**k. I don't need his help. I've made it this far.' She pulled out her rapier and leaned on it, regaurding him with cold purple eyes. "Where you going?" She asked, still ignoring his help. "Around. Why?" He mumbled, trying to sound indifferent. HA! He wasn't able to hide anything from her. She laughed. "You want to know where I'm going as well. That, little one, is on a need-to-know basis."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:25:42 PM by Broken~Hearted »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Animal I've Become

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One day, there may be something of meaning here...
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey/White
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 80kg
  • Build: Powerful
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 07:59:38 PM »
nice.. real nice... out of 5, i rate this a ...
:D :D 4  :D :D
you lost a mark for a few spelling mistakes, but otherwise, me like! ( Sorry, but i'm really harsh when it comes to spelling :squish:)
keep writing, i just gotta know what happens next!
Now with added Random!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 01:19:47 PM »
as i said before, my computer hates me..

She smirked and let the boy wrap his arm around her waist. She leaned on him slightly, strapping her rapier to her back. She allowed herself a single tear and then stopped the waterworks before they could begin...
Another growl came from her throat as she heard a rustle behind her. She turned and couldn't see, her pain had blinded her. The boy yelped and let go, pushed by someone else. That someone pulled her to them and bit her neck, growling into her ears.

Posted on: October 11, 2007, 19:35:05
She yelped and slashed their face. "OWW!!" A deep, male voice howled, she smiled. "What's your problem?!" He yelled, holding his face. "None. What's yours?" She replied.
Posted on: October 28, 2007, 15:45:16
{grr... i hate when this happens..i got some bad work to do so I'll postpone this story until I can get back to it; but my posts will get longer.}
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:23:38 PM by Broken~Hearted »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!