The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furry Forum Newbie  (Read 1492 times)

Offline ArsenicLollipop

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lovely Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Petite, hourglass shape
Furry Forum Newbie
« on: April 14, 2015, 04:00:21 AM »
I have done RP's on other sites, but I'm new to this site. I'm looking for someone who likes to do romance RP, but others are fine too.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 05:19:19 AM by ArsenicLollipop »
No matter who you are, I love you.

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
Re: Furry Forum Newbie
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 04:24:08 AM »
Welcome to TFF!  :)
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 04:45:03 AM »
I would consult a moderator/ experienced RPer on these forums before pursuing the Slave/Master topic further. While leniency and acceptance is one of the prime pillars of this site, civility is also valued. Although, considering what goes on in some of the older threads, I would not rule it out as a possibility. I'm new(ish) myself, so anybody may feel free to disprove my statement.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 05:12:28 AM »
I would advise against anything "Master/Slave" related in General Audience applicable (most of the forum) boards.

To quote the description of the rule that pertains to this (underlined portion the most relevant to this topic):
Any image or depiction of explicit nudity is not allowed. Very suggestive content is not allowed. Anthropomorphic characters ARE allowed to be unclothed as long as they are covered by fur/scales/feathers/etc. Any clothing should cover about the same amount of area on the body as a bikini/swimsuit would. In addition to images, discussions on the public forum about having sex, turn-ons, etc. are not appropriate and will be removed.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 05:16:10 AM »
I would advise against anything "Master/Slave" related in General Audience applicable (most of the forum) boards.

To quote the description of the rule that pertains to this (underlined portion the most relevant to this topic):
Any image or depiction of explicit nudity is not allowed. Very suggestive content is not allowed. Anthropomorphic characters ARE allowed to be unclothed as long as they are covered by fur/scales/feathers/etc. Any clothing should cover about the same amount of area on the body as a bikini/swimsuit would. In addition to images, discussions on the public forum about having sex, turn-ons, etc. are not appropriate and will be removed.

Yeah that looks about right.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline ArsenicLollipop

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lovely Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Petite, hourglass shape
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 05:20:07 AM »
I modified it. Thank you for the help.
No matter who you are, I love you.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 05:28:02 AM »
No problem.