The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Arena OOC  (Read 11280 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
The Arena OOC
« on: April 07, 2015, 02:38:17 PM »
After an apocalyptic war that brought the furry world to ruin, a new age of bloodshed had begun. Pollution has weakened the environment. Governments have fallen. Chaos rules, with powerful huge mega-corporations battling and destroying each other for shares of the world’s wealth. In this bleak world, a single corporation, Typhon Inc., rises above the others. Rather than joining in direct battles with their competitors, Typhon Inc. has profited from their suffering by selling them the very weapons they use against each other. Sales of weaponry are not the only source of profit for Typhon Inc., however. Their entertainment division produces the top rated television broadcast of the future, simply called "The Arena", which also serves as a testing ground for Typhon Inc.’s weapons. Here, fighters from across the globe are chosen to compete in the tournament and fight other competitors. The winners of the tournament are promised whatever they desire. The losers suffer a significantly poorer fate.

Rules
*No intense, detailed gore
*No god modding
*Feel free to create alliances and factions with other RPers to make things interesting
*Character sheets will help
*You can have as many characters as you want
*Magic/weapons/guns are allowed. But again, keep from intense, detailed gore please
*When making a character, please list it's gender, name, age, height, species, traits, weapons/skills, and bio
*You can play as either a fighter or a staff member, rebels are locked for now. For people who want to play as Typhon staff, just know that Zanthus Rex is the supreme leader of the corporation.

I'll start the RP when we get enough people :3
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:54:29 PM by Kyle MaJoi »
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
Re: The Arena OOC
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 03:53:36 PM »
Sounds fun, I might introduce a new character of he isn't considered to overpowered
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 03:59:22 PM »
Awesome!  :D
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 05:59:47 PM »
This looks pretty cool, ill make place me character later.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 11:41:33 AM »

Name: Alka P. Wolf| Nickname: Pain

Height: 5'9" Weight: 154lbs

Species: Wolf

Traits: High pain tolerance, heightened senses and a lack of mercy.

Weapons: Himself, but he can also use nearly anything as a weapon as long as it can go through someone

Bio: Alka P. Wolf, was once a normal wolf living happily. After he graduated college and earned his PhD, the world collapsed into chaos and everyone he loved was killed. He learned to survive, killing, stealing and scavenging, until he was captured and tortured by Typhon Inc, as part of a mega-soldier project. The torture hardened him, making him extremely tolerant to most types of pain. They also tested his reactions speeds and other sense, pushing him to his very limits, giving him a natural edge in any fight. He's been nicknamed "Pain" by the companies workers because of his abilities. Now, they plan to enter him in "The Arena," in order to truly test if the mega-soldier project was a success. As for Alka, well, he doesn't mind bloodshed. He thrived because of it, and will thrive through causing more of it....
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 11:44:40 AM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 12:04:10 PM »
Cool! I think I'm going to start the RP!
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 02:50:15 PM »
Name: Angder| Nickname: Angder.

Height/weight: Never know what to put here  :$

Species: Wolf

Traits: His main strength is his weapon, can be stealthy, but rarely gets the chance, has extensive knowledge of demons.

Weapons: Tempest/Blizz ((Leaving this up to you, I am not quite sure what the power level is here... Tempest gives Angder emotion fueled magic and is able to keep him awake and active for long periods of time, Blizz is just a generic magic axe.))

Bio: Angder is a demon hunter, and a damn good one. unfortunately he made the mistake of interrupting Typhons demon related activities... so they gave him an ultimatum. enter the arena, or they make life for his friends living hell... naturally knowing what kind of people entered the arena, Angder accepted the 'offer'...

Angders Axe was made by a highly skilled, half demon craftsman, and has powerful magic cast on it. the company agreed to let him keep it for use in the arena.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 02:52:16 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 03:07:29 PM »
Nice character!
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 03:09:02 PM »
He is pretty much my default TBH.

Which axe can I use?

I am going to wait until you introduce me rather than joining myself if that's OK...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 03:13:44 PM by Angder »

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 03:51:32 PM »
You may use either axe  :). Also, would you like it if I had your character talk to the CEO. of Typhon?
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 03:54:45 PM »
Sure, its your RP!  :3
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:52:21 PM by Angder »

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 03:04:02 PM »
((Defiantly joining tell me when we are Actually starting though))

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2015, 03:05:38 PM »
We started 2 days ago...  >.>

Offline VonnRoux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I'm not sorry...
  • Species: Fruit Bat/ Vampire Bat
  • Coloring: medium length brown fur with gray/white stripes. black short fur on tummy and paws. dark brown/black tufts of fur around neck,paws and wings. changing hair
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 90 pounds
  • Build: Hourglass figure
  • Currently: Driving the party bus to hell
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2015, 04:48:40 PM »
Name:
Violetta

Nickname:
V

Height/weight:
6'1 feet / 100 pounds (light bones mean easier flight and take off)

Species:
Fruit Bat.

Coloration: A dark red that almost looks black.

Eyes:
Silver.

Traits:
Due to her lightweight she can easily move quickly and precisely(On land and air). Her claws are razor sharp (hands and feet) made for grabbing and slashing. On her back are large wings can open wide to make her look larger than she really is, Scaring off small minded enemies(not to mention the dagger like claws on the tips). Her large eyes and ears make it all the easier to see and here her prey. If her eyesight is compromised echolocation can always be used. With two large canines (Fangs) and rows of other small teeth her bite packs a lot of pain. She is very intelligent and knows the art of manipulation. With all these skills she is a top notch leader.

Weaknesses:
Not being very strong and easily hurt. Hollow bones tend to break easy on hard impacts. Her energy can only last so long in fight and flight.

Weapons: She tends to have her body guards do all her fighting. An elite force of German Shepard Guard's. Well trained and ready to put their lives on the line. If push comes to shove her Katana could easily be pulled from its sheath hanging at her side.   

Bio: She is one of the few Top CEO's of Typhoon and head of Corporation Industries and Marketing. She sits in an office overseeing the Arena match's and doing her paper work. The head of Typhoon trusts her to keep the place organized and Functional. Ever since the day the world fell apart her and the head of Corp have been in close contact. Before the "Collapse " she was a regular white collar paper pusher. Working at an old car company. Since then her life took a drastic change for the better.

Offline Hiyate

• Boisterous Bear
  • Happy, silly stuff :P
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: orange, white with yellow eyes
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 128 lbs
  • Build: average
  • Currently: Doing things
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2015, 08:27:04 PM »
Name: Hiyate

Nickname: Tai

Height/weight: 5'8" / 135 lbs

Species: Fox

Traits: Compassionate and kind, but when it comes down to fighting, the thought of killing excites him

Weapons: He uses his speed to compensate for his lack of strength, using it to not only quickly navigate obstacles, but to also hit harder with his sturdy metal poll

Bio: Hiyate was once liked by many, however after one fateful day of being force to kill an attacker his mental well being cracked. He longed for the buzz he received when other beg for they lives, which lead to him killing his friends and family. With some time he was able to overcome this psychotic urge and return to a somewhat normal life, only now releasing his psychopathic like state when he is in danger.

(Hope it's alright if I RP with you guys) 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:36:11 PM by Hiyate »
It's more fun when things don't go exactly as planned.