The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Creepypasta's  (Read 38575 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Creepypasta's
« on: April 06, 2015, 02:21:58 AM »
((Message me to join!! It might be closed it might be open!)) So your a creepypasta monster. You give nightmares and take away those miserable Furries lives for the fun of it. You make sure that they fear you, we rule the night... And that is your life. But let me warn you that daytime is not a positive result for it can let those who want you dead have an advantage. And you are all welcome to the creepy pasta house hold

RULES
•dont god mod please 3:
•make your own character don't be a rip off of jeff. Ya know XD
•one character!!!

Name: Zaida

Nightmare name (names the feared Furries gave you): deadly lullaby

Sex: female

Height: 6.0

Weight: 122

Species: sergal

Anthro or feral: anthro

Appearance/ build: you all know if not go to my art thread. She's beautiful, She's fit, skinny, has a hourglass build also has a black tattoo shaped as a sharp pumpkin mouth on her neck but sometimes can summon and eat Furries. Along with other tibal tatts.

Personality/ about: quiet (she talks but I mean she whispers), very calm, can lose her patients at some points, her voice is always soothing and soft but to other Furries it gives them shivers, keeps a straight face rarely smiles. Is kind and polite.

Story: when she was a child she wasn't very normal, always talking to herself and often played with whats she called friends but never had any due to the fact she was mostly locked in her room, Zaida was so kind and never looked at the bad side although she loved to talk about many horrific things mostly about her parents...she use to be abused by her sober father and her step mother, not able to defend she often would sneak outside to play although the children hated her it lead to bullying. She then made her plans to play at night playing at midnight and often sung with her beautiful voice... Slowly when she grew the abnormal she became causing her to click taking her mother and father lives in a very gruesome death along with the Furries that saw the scene having all over he news and stories spread, she was set in a asylum but just disappeared in the matter of hours only a few sighting are seen to this day... She's been around since a kid so is very well known.

Weapons/ tactics: singing, humming, crying, shadow summon weapons, Looking in her eyes lead to her victims seeing their worst nightmare.

Clothing: she wears skinny jeans with a checkered belt, combat boots, has a lower black respirator like gas mask that only covers her mouth but carved her knife making a sharp pumpkin smile but sometimes Aqua gas escape the mask since some points she cannot breath well and just stops just under her ears. She then wears jackets like these just more feminine and the hoodies being large cover over her eyes

Extra: one eye is glows Aqua blue as the other glows white, and mist escape from them... Like my avatar pic. Zaida also has a very soft voice that is always soothing along with her vocal singing
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 07:59:27 AM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Creepypasta's
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 02:45:32 AM »
Name:Unknown

Nightmare name:Exodus or Jacket

Sex:Male

Height:6"9

Weight:210

Species:Zebra

Anthro or Feral:Anthro

Appearance/ build:He is averagly built but still is muscular,mostly around his gut

Story:~coming soon~

Weapons:Metal or wooden baseball bat,his tactics include:breaking victims legs and letting them writhe in pain,which he soon beats their skull into a bloody mess

Clothing:A dark jacket with black suit pants,black surgery gloves and a gas mask with 'PLEASE STOP ME' written in blood

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 03:10:20 AM »
Name: Jeff

Nightmare name: Jeff the Killer

Sex: Male

Height: ???

Weight: ???

Species: Human

Appearance/build: tall, lanky, black hair, eternal smile, eternally not blinking

Story: While most people believe what they hear on the internet, Jeff was never really the bad guy. It wasn't his fault that his parents were possessed, and although he spared his brother from them, they still had to go into hiding. Thankfully, with the help of demon hunter Ryhpez, Jeff has found a place in a more open-minded environment, and now has a safe place for Liu to live. He still has to keep stalking the night, though, for the demons that possess are subtle, and while he may look like a killer, it's for the good of the world...

Weapons/Tactics: While normally resorting to knife-based combat, Jeff may occasionally have to get a bit more creative. Scare tactics can still be pretty damn fun.

Clothing: Random t-shirt, black pants, white hoodie, black shoes.

Extra: This isn't EXACTLY  a "Jeff rip-off", it's an interpretation of who Jeff might be and also one of my characters. But just in case, here's another one.

Name: Matthias

Nightmare Name: "A strange, dark figure"

Sex: Male

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 175 lbs.

Species: Feline

Anthro or Feral: Anthro

Appearance/build: Normally wears a mask like this [size=78%]  over his face, so it's hardly ever seen; he wears a long black trenchcoat with a hood, black priest's garments like in Priest, and a gunbelt and swordbelt. He also sometimes is seen with a black Stetson.

Story: Matthias is one of the seven Keepers of the realms, though he was originally a normal anthro boy. However, centuries ago in a different dimension, he encountered and accidentally slaughtered the previous holder of his position, which was actually quite the positive achievement; the man had gone rogue, and was doing more than he was supposed to. However, while Matthias himself is not particularly evil, his tasks could be considered quite grim. There are, as previously mentioned, seven Keepers, each guarding over and enforcing a different, often foiled aspect. Matthias, as chance would have it, is the Keeper of Hell, and while he takes no orders from Old Scratch, he still has his agendas. It is up to him to punish the sins of the world, and while he may not take an innocent's life, there are those who harbor demons without their knowledge....

Weapons/tactics: Matthias' main weapon is his ability to punish people for their sins, and he can also summon and project fire due to his affinity with Hell. If it comes to combat, while he can fight unarmed, he has a few weapons as well. First of all is his Keeper's blade, a mouthy, violent, sentient sword named Dragomir who had been previously tainted by the original Keeper, and still harbors a deep lust for killing those who have sinned. Thankfully, he's mellowed out over the millenia, but he can still be a pain in the ass. Matthias also carries two custom combination Webley .455/Colt .45 revolvers referred to as Redemption and Damnation; he gained these particular weapons as part of a test to prove himself as a Keeper, which involved him joining a cowboy posse. With the right focus, he can shoot flaming bullets out of both guns. Finally, besides the talking switchblade named Stanley who remains at his house as a guard, and the holy sentient sword Ryziel who he only brings with him in extreme cases, Matthias also carries a large hunting knife, the weapon he used to slay the previous Keeper. It is tainted with the previous owner's blood, and retains some magical powers.

Clothing: Imagine something like this first picture, only a little more modern, and then that mask.[/size]

Spoiler for Hidden:

Extra: His eyes glow blue while he wears the mask. Also, Matthias is not actually a bad guy, he is sort of misunderstood in his intentions.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 03:18:00 AM »
(I Uh said your own characters but never mind I guess...)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 03:42:13 AM »
(I Uh said your own characters but never mind I guess...)

(Nono, I'll use Matthias. You're the person here.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Creepypasta's
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 03:48:05 AM »
(Well if you like at some points you can i don't mind, just I'd like people to use their characters more :3 but it's totally alright I don't mind)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 03:53:20 AM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 04:07:52 AM »
((Is one required to create a monster for this?))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2015, 04:10:55 AM »
((Depends what do you have in mind Ray? Are you wanting to play an already made creepy pasta character or just a regular fur or maybe something else?))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 04:12:22 AM »
((Just a regular fur, i-if it's not forbidden. I...erm...I'm pretty bad at coming up with creepy monsters.))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 04:13:47 AM »
((That's Totally fine with me Ray, knock yourself out! :3))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
Re: Creepypasta\'s
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2015, 04:23:17 AM »
((B-But...w-why would you wish harm upon me?))
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn.

Gender/Species: Male/Raccoon (Anthro)

Appearance: (See Profile)

Height: 6' 2''

Story:
          Ray, as a freelance reporter, often gets sent on more of the garbage, or dangerous, jobs. He's never actually seen any of the fabled 'Nightmare' creatures, but Ray both fears, and respects these creatures, and tries to avoid them as much as possible.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 04:24:44 AM »
((Were monsters silly, you better practice running :D))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2015, 04:25:43 AM »
((Running, hiding, and praying to God. Already got an idea of what to do, but...we'll see how it goes.))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Creepypasta's
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2015, 04:34:58 AM »
((Yea that's the spirit XD, we can just start since we got enough peeps))
It was midnight the moon shines bright on the quiet city. Zaida walking in the dark street humming mad world a bit muffled by her scratched up gas respirator. The hood covered her face only allowing her respirator to peek out a bit, her Eyes to glow and the mist to escape it as she wore her shadow metal claws that had the length of three feet.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 04:39:12 AM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 04:37:29 AM »
*Exodus starts down a alley way and looks around*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.