The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Faceted Therian Personalities, or Daemon?  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Thagrahn

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger and Lynx
  • Coloring: White and Black; Grey, Tan, and White
  • Height: 5' 4"; 5' 0"
  • Weight: 135 lb; 107 lb
Faceted Therian Personalities, or Daemon?
« on: March 26, 2015, 09:30:59 PM »
This is a little hard for me to explain since I haven't really been able to keep a lot of focus lately due to work, moving, and illness.

The problem I want to really ask about has been developing over the last few years. I feel like I'm carrying and able to project multiple Facets of myself, and each of these facets has started to develop into something with a life of it's own. In total 11 of them seem to have become stable and easily interchangeable, or projected.

One has actually seemed to have taken to permanently following my mate around, and this results in a lot of mental background noise when we are far apart.

Four, although stable, seem to have taken a passive role in supporting my self and my mate.

The remaining six actually seem to switch out at random on me, and can result in subtle changes in how I feel or behave.

I'm a little confused at what is going on, especially since any one of the 11 could be active in me when I'm near my mate.
I've event had a few experiences of feeling like I'm in two places at once when I know I only have one body.
I am Thagarhn, nothing more, nothing less.