The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I wonder how furries are so good at drawing, whether its computer or traditional  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Renefrade

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
I just sorta admire that. Maybe its due to programming skills, photoshop, editing etc.

I just sorta appreciate the work and stuff. Kinda fluffy too.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/208/2/3/__Doodle___Tabbia_Fluffy_Cute_by_xenon001.jpg

Offline TheEndIsNearUs

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
I don't think it has to do with being a furry, just being an artist who happens to be interested in anthros. I'm pretty mediocre at that stuff, but it just takes a lot of practice and an understanding of everything that goes into making it. Though, I can tell you, as far as digital art goes, most of it is not the computer; the software is merely another medium that the artist uses as a tool, much like graphite pencils or oil paints or w/e.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
I'd say it's primarily "interest" and that interest sparking practice at whatever medium they use, therefore, they become a skilled-artist through that.