The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Agents of Time  (Read 22298 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Agents of Time
« Reply #1380 on: April 22, 2015, 08:02:32 PM »
((your OK with me taking over as the villains then?  :D SWEET!))

Post Merge: April 22, 2015, 09:52:27 PM
((Can we have a timeskip in between the plotlines? :3 ))
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:52:27 PM by Angder, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Agents of Time
« Reply #1381 on: April 24, 2015, 01:02:04 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden:
((No-one said otherwise so... here it goes...))

((going to promote tact to the lofty title of minor character, so I can focus more on the villains... >:3 ))

A 3 months had past (...as far as the agency was concerned) since the team returned from killing garrison. during this time a lot had happened, though none of it was particularly exciting... stray time-travellers, slight paradoxes needing cleared up.

Tact had got reassigned to a role behind the scenes, planning and plotting for the agency. and now sat watching a screen intently, looking up and down the time stream for anything amiss...

----------

Year: 33,434

Drango floated silently, towards the vessel, the feral dragon glanced down at the hull, and made use of the thrusters on his space-suit, they were eerily silent out here in the depths of space, a slight glow, a faint buzz from jhis wings, but it was not noisy... His suits radio buzzed to life "P-lace the I-tem, then a-wait ex-tract-ion." Drango winced, the voice was slow, robotic and loud, an easy way to disguise who his employers actually were. he landed on the top of the ship. he briefly wondered if the crew felt him touch the hull.

On reflection, the job was odd, fly to a ship transferring factory parts, to some kind of bomb (about the size of a potato... far to small to damage a ship this size). he shook his head. someone must really hate industry to go to all this trouble...  He began to cut through the outer hull. "P-lace the I-tem as soo-n as poss-ib-le" Drango sighed, he was being micromanaged, these guys were control freaks, the job had to be done ex-act-ly as we in-tend He smirked as he imagined the mechanical voice. it sounded so stupid...

Finally having made a hole in the hull, he pulled out the bomb, inside they must know he was here now. He flung the orb in, and then spoke into his radio "Job done. Where is the extraction point?"

"N-o Ex-Tract-ion"

"What?"

"The J-ob is done" The voice stated "no Ex-tract-ion nec-essary"

Drango swore, realizing what that meant

"Do not worr-y your death will soo-n have nev-er happ-ened" The voice stated.

The ship then explodes, the bomb exploding with more force than possible for this time period. and then...

The the ship came back together again, and... exploded... and back together... and exploded... at least, that's what you would see from inside the bubble formed by the explosion. From outside, all matter and energy just seemed to vanish, leaving nothing behind but an empty void...

----------

Tact noticed a discrepancy in the distant future, and starts to investigate. finally something interesting!

((You Ok with this Zaida, its still your RP, so feel free to say no, also forgive the length, I kinda wanted to start with a bang... :$ ))

((never mind, House divided will keep me too busy to act as villains in this as well...))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 05:26:26 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.