The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Agents of Time  (Read 22562 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Agents of Time
« Reply #1350 on: April 05, 2015, 07:44:26 AM »
Ray shook his head. "I-I...I don't know...I-I woke up in some kinda jet, w-with my arm gone, a stab w-wound in my stomach, and my v-visor is fractured. I-I thought I got caught in a terrorist attack..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1351 on: April 05, 2015, 07:49:18 AM »
Zaida hearing him am she sighed and pecked his lips lightly stood back were she was her cheeks red and she averted her eyes like nothing happened.
"Alright I see... And what do you remember exactly Ray? Meaning everything... Did you forget everything?" He raised a brow to the raccoon his held tilted a bit
(My mind must sleep, night my friends x~x)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1352 on: April 05, 2015, 07:55:08 AM »
*He kisses her back*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #1353 on: April 05, 2015, 09:41:23 AM »
Tact... no, Octovain, was in his room, looking over the notes from the house. and cross-referencing them with the notes from the mansion, and with the information (However limited) from the wolf/wyvern and the business building.

Everything seemed to match up, not many loose ends to follow. Everything was very neat.

Octavain stepped back from the wall, looking at the diagram he had formed with the different bits of paper, and smiled. For the moment, there was nothing that they needed to do!
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1354 on: April 05, 2015, 02:58:49 PM »
Ray shook his head. "I-I only remember waking up in t-the jet. My head hurt...m-my stomach hurt...everything hurt..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Agents of Time
« Reply #1355 on: April 05, 2015, 03:00:42 PM »
Mister then repeated himself. "Well Ray? How Much do you remember...I need to know this" He said playing with his thumbs waiting for the young raccoon to respond.
Zaida kissed back for a brief moment until breaking away blushing.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 03:20:12 PM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1356 on: April 05, 2015, 03:02:40 PM »
"N-Nothing! I-I don't remember anything!" Ray shuddered, and curled up slightly. "I-I don't r-remember. I-If y-you're gonna k-kill me, j-just p-put me in a cell forever...please..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1357 on: April 05, 2015, 03:19:23 PM »
He raised a brow and thought. "Nothing?" He looks at Ray "I believe you Ray... And since I'm in a good mood at the moment I'm going to give you a second chance... But I'm going to have your team watch over you carefully... Do you understand? And if something like this happens again putting the agency in danger you'll be executed in front of every agent here. I know I'm old and may look weak but there's a reason why I'm the leader. Do I make myself clear Ray?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1358 on: April 05, 2015, 03:21:00 PM »
Ray nodded, softly. "Y-Yes sir."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1359 on: April 05, 2015, 05:39:11 PM »
*he looks into zaidas eyes,still blushing*

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1360 on: April 05, 2015, 05:43:07 PM »
"Now Ray please leave I have to do a lot of work and meetings, and I'm sure you want to rest and fix yourself up, but keep the things I said in mind you don't want to screw up" he says calmly the eel smiling softly and took another sip of his tea.
Zaida looks also before averting her eyes shyly.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1361 on: April 05, 2015, 06:12:01 PM »
*he blushes also*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1362 on: April 05, 2015, 06:20:53 PM »
"Uh after Mister is done talking or whatever with ray we should we'll have to gather and look at the information we gathered." She says quietly to kai.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1363 on: April 05, 2015, 06:24:11 PM »
"well atleast we prevented the apocalypse..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1364 on: April 05, 2015, 06:25:52 PM »
"Apocalypse?" She asked not knowing about garrison and how he could effected the future.