Author Topic: Agents of Time  (Read 22560 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Agents of Time
« on: March 01, 2015, 01:03:36 AM »
(Closed) This is a RP of agents, you are a NEW agent of time and you must help the agency to protect the world by traveling in the past, of course the present, and future to save furry kind.their hideout is underground, all agents barely know one another to hide their identity, the agency also provides you with food, money, ect.
RULES
•TEAMWORK
•ONE character
•No powers, granny V is acceptable x3

Name: Zaida Tsuki

Code name in agency hideout: 11

Name in public: Miss.Z

Species/Gender: Northern, southern Sergal/Female

Appearance, clothing just more feminine, house, lastly her car down below.

About: she's was the youngest furry to join the agency, she joined from her father (mother died when she was born. She always wondered why her father were never home until they decided it was best to reveal his secret when she was 11, Since she was so fascinated in the agency her father had her join (mostly training) until 15 and work on missions until he past away in a extremely dangerous mission leaving her broken and alone. She has been in the agency watching one by one Furry fail and die. So far mister is the only one as her new fatherly figure. She has the most experienced, and have trained many agents and many groups but like always seen them fail. (I'll be playing some agents mostly mister, the leader but only for short periods of time)

Likes: animals, midnight,drinking wine, her father, mister, sushi, relaxation, violin, fancy clothing, training, art, music

Hates: disrespect, treated like a child, father Brung up, failure, defeat, submission, crowds, loud noise, commercials, cans of soda, (XD)

Personality: loner, party pooper, likes getting drunk, strict, smart, strong, courageous, mysterious, serious, quiet, depressed, has a calm and soothing voice (which is scary at times... Especially mad), respectful, puts other Furries before herself.

Leader of the agency, he is called Mister: "Welcome you will be calling me mister nothing else, and I wish you all of luck To the agency now you all have been chosen to join the agency with you skills, you will travel past, present, and future to keep things in place... Thank you all and make yourselves at home."

Zaida or aka agent 11 walked around fixing her leather gloves while some agents saluted (To salute sergals you put a right hand over your left eye, not even lying)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:40:26 PM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Agents of Time
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 01:31:36 AM »
((this one might be a little odd, but I feel like playing a commanding character for once, for varieties sake, also want to play something slightly darker. If you want me to play a non-feral though just ask))

Name: Commander Octavain

Code name in agency hideout: 18

Name in public: Tact

Species/Gender: Feral Spider (Giant)

About: Coming from the distant future, Octavain is a military genius, he learned every detail of tactics and war he could find, from the ancient squabbles of the third world war, to the epic space battles of absolt, and Wolf 359.

Personality: Commanding, judgmental, cold and ruthless, some say he has a softer side, but good luck finding it.

Appearance: white Spindly legs, back segment has a large red diagonal cross on it,  rest of his body is black.

((been wanting to try a spider fur for a while, but no RP has been of the sort I would be comfortable trying one out until now...))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 01:33:39 AM »
Name:Kurimuzon Inago

Code name:14

Name in public:K.I (said as in Kai with is just a Abbreviation of his actual name)

Species:Red Fox

About:coming from the past he is a japnese agent and second youngest agent to join,his father and mother were killed by a deadly fire causing Kai  and his sister to get burnt on some of his body,he also lost a finger when it got sliced by a sword accident he lost his sister when they were separated never seeing her again,he was eventually raised by a agent,a female chinese dragon and joined after her death from a dangerous mission

Personality:Quiet,Peaceful,Always calm,Mysterious,Smart,Confused,Lonely

He wears this mask along with a dark red suit or hoodie and jeans

[attachment deleted by admin]
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Agents of Time
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 01:41:14 AM »
((Both approved, also it's fine the spider being a feral since I believe with his 8 arms he's capable of a lot of things even other Furries can't do X3 also badass mask red))
Mister, he large eel wearing a tux walked around base being greeted and watched as others left.
Zaida then walked beside him handing him a wine glass. "Hello mister"
Mister smiled and took a sip. "Thank you 11"
Zaida nods.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 01:42:59 AM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 01:52:04 AM »
He meditates in his room,a mini water fall and bansai tree in his small garden,sitting on a rock in the middle of a pond with a koi fish inside
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 02:02:23 AM »
Inside one of the rooms, a bed had been taken apart so only the frame remained, but in the place where once there were covers and pillows, a large web stretched across, sitting on this web was Octavain.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Agents of Time
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 02:06:43 AM »
Mister looks to his side to speak with Zaida but she was already gone. "Always working, her father would be proud"
Zaida with a serious expression across her face and writing in a notebook.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 02:11:11 AM »
Octavain steps out of his room, satisfied he had made his bed. He feels like he should be doing something, so he decides to take a look around the base.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Agents of Time
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 02:20:17 AM »
(Ok I'm back, sorry I was eating raw fish >3< so yum!!)
Zaida sat down on a computer as she typed extremely fast and she went to files studying until snarling. "Still can't find that bastard..." She sighed taking a sip of her wine swiping through files until sighing and laid back in her seat. "It should have been me..."
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:27:03 AM by Zaida tsuki »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 02:31:50 AM »
Octavain naturally found his way to the heart of the base, the control room and where they kept the time-machines. He was not allowed entry at this time however.

"Can't allow access" The guard said "You will get ya visit once we know we can trust ya, or when you go on your first mission" Octavain fumed slightly as he walked back down the corridor, so sloppy! if that was his guard, Well he wouldn't be his guard, he would have trained him to speak and to stand up straight!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 02:37:56 AM »
On the necklaces which all new agents got in the beginning made a small beep nose until mister's voice was heard. "Please agents come to the meeting room, I repeat come to the meeting room." Only certain agents got this message and immediately stood walking to the room.
Zaida was quick and already stood in the room. "So we are just explaining and such correct mister?"
He nods. "Yes 11 it is we just wait for the ones that were called.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 02:40:58 AM »
"Shikaka"*He steps from a door frame to the meeting room*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Agents of Time
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 02:44:04 AM »
He greets him with a smile. "14 it's nice seeing you"
Zaida just gave a small nod of greeting to him also and had her hands behind her back standing straight beside mister.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 02:45:47 AM »
"Its nice seeing you too"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 02:46:53 AM »
Octavain's necklace (worn between his two segments) starts beeping, he listens to mister, and then He heads for the meeting room.

"Octavain" he states as he enters the room. He moves to a seat, and shifts it back, so he can stand where it was positioned as he is incapable of sitting down in a dignified manner