The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Event  (Read 695 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
The Event
« on: February 17, 2015, 05:04:45 AM »
"Matt Areuvyalous Baker" The name was called loud and clear, it was my name.
Those around me began to clear away, my closest friends didnt look to me, this was the event, and i was the One. I began moving forward, my body was numb, the crowd of others parted making a way for me to approach the front, i couldnt feel my feet moving, i couldnt feel anything except the heavy bombardment of eyes on me. Whispers were being made by those i passed by, surely i didnt look calm, but i was strangely, i didnt say a word, i didnt resist like so many other Ones before me had, did i want this? There at the front stood a woman on her late thirties, her eyes tired yet soft, she looked at me blankly yet i could feel her sympathy towards me, she was always good at doing that, making people know how she felt with a simple look, when i was a youngling i wanted to be llike her, and i still do. Past her was a large qbuilding of pure stone, it looked almost like a cathedral, the large wooden doors opened before me, as i ntered i looked back to the crowd, "Make yourself" i whispered out mostly just to myself, it was my motto when i was scared or worn out.

The inside of the large building wassomething out of a story book, yet it had a modern design to it, large televisions dawned the left and right walls while the center of the room was occupied with a royal dining table, no doubt where m future meals would be prepared. But for now i didnt care, none of this made me happy, i was chosen, and now i have to partake in The Event, the mere thought made me tear up, i fell back against he closed door with a thud and began weeping, i sunk down to the floor and just cried. Im a dead man.
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty