The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Roadside Station (One-on-one roleplay Alistair/SubAnimus)  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
Roadside Station (One-on-one roleplay Alistair/SubAnimus)
« on: February 13, 2015, 07:43:31 PM »

Alistair was busy, it was a hot day; all kinds of furs coming in and out of the shop for parts and to check on their vehicles. His normally pink and cream fur doused in grease from working under cars all day, he returned to welding beneath a customers car; making sure his face mask was down so he could avoid sparks.

It seemed as if hours had passed but it had only been mere minutes as he turned off the torch, pushing himself backward a bit to reach the engine, "sometimes i wonder how they do this to their cars."

His ears perked up when he heard someone approaching, speaking with his smooth voice, "Roadside Station at your service!"
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
Re: Roadside Station (One-on-one roleplay Alistair/SubAnimus)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 08:19:04 PM »
Ani flinched a bit startled by the bright greeting, he regained his compusur (if any) and looked to the apparent black furred tiger, "oh... h-hi i... i need someone to look at my car and... well... i was really also wondering if... if you had any spots for hire?" he studied the tiger, he looked rather handsome, his manliness and musk made him all the more approachable, yet his voice soft and gentle
He tucked his tail and tried to avert Alistair's gaze
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 08:32:26 PM »
Ali's head poked out from under the car, lifting his mask to reveal his grease soaked muzzle as well, "what kind of model is she? and is she makin any out of the sort noises?"

he looked over Ani a few times, noticing he was nervous, "there are always spots for hire considering im the only one that works here." Ali almost rumbled softly, then his tail began to waver slowly side to side when he realized he was still soaked in grease

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 08:53:47 PM »
Ani blushed, "well... uh 'she' is an FJ cruiser 2008 4 wheel drive... uhh she.. she was dinged... a friend of mine needed to borrow it and he ran into a pole in he paking lot... and when can0 i start?" he looked to the grease soaked Ali and smiled timidly "oh right... she kindof sputters a bit after she starts but other tha that..."

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 09:04:35 PM »
Ali's ears perked forward, "really? i gotta see this beauty." he shuffled out of the garage to the FJ cruiser, placing his paws on the hood and bouncing the front before he popped the hood; grimacing at the sight, "looks like you got a few more problems than what you've described. it'll all be free of charge of course."

He took his phone out of his pants pocket, adding you to the roster, "i got you listed as employee already, if you wanna start now i suggest you speak up"

Ali got behind the car, pushing it with his brute strength into the garage; exhaling when he got it onto a platform. He moved to his bucket of clean, cold water, dipping and old rag in it and scrubbing away the grease to reveal pink and cream fur.

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 09:27:09 PM »
Ani was awe struck ny his brte strength and even more so when he washed the grease away, this tier kept getting better looking with every rag wipe, "w-w-wow...youre strong... and... and your fur is so pretty..." he cleared his throat and shook his head, "s...sorry i can start now... and are you sure its free? i certainly can pay you..."

His tail swayed

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 09:54:30 PM »
Ali finally washed away all the grease, his coat very familiar since he was the only one that will ever have this coloration of fur unless he had offspring, "tigers tend to be kinda strong, gotta be in this business in case a car ever decides to fall on you."

He slung the wet rag around the back of his neck, "one of a kind fur, enjoy it while you can because chances are you wont ever see it again." Ali smiled warmly at Ani, "just trust me, its free of charge. i like helping other furs out, makes a little bit of love stretch further in the world to show some kindness."

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 12:13:19 AM »
"thas a real shame... fur that beautiful... it kind of makes me wanna cry... oh gosh im sorry!!!" Ani patted his own cheeks and turned away lookin around the place, "so what should i do first?" he said with enthusiasm

Is ears perked and his paws running over the tools

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 12:52:05 AM »
Ali laughed warmly, winking at Ani, "dont be sorry, if i have some cubs then maybe my coloration will live on; but only time will tell."

He walked over, grabbing two cro-bars, "first we need to get that mashed plate off your car, and its going to take some serious strength." Ali held one out towards you, "we'll work on it, together."

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 01:09:15 AM »
Ani blushed, "y-yeah...so... you must have one lucky girl..." he said as he put the cro bar in place, "she is very lucky... to have someone like you" he lowered his ears a bit at his own statement

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 08:11:39 PM »
Ali hooked the cro-bar in place, "nah, im mostly on my own; other than adoring fans." he began to lower his cro-bar, the car groaning as the mashed plate began to pop off, "that and i dont think anyone would be too lucky to have me."

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 10:11:47 PM »
Ani perked his ears, his tail straightened, "are... are you serious? anyone would be exremely lucky to have you... aside from the georgous fur, youre super strong and very... very handsome... anyone... including me would sa yes if you asked me on a date...errr not that.. i.." he trailed off as he attempted to pull his cro bar down with strain, he grunted and bared his teeth a bit

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 01:07:22 AM »
Ali placed a paw on yours, helping you lower your cro-bar; the mashed plate popping off with enough effort, "entirely serious." His ears turned back when Ani mentioned a date, "i wouldnt mind taking you out on a date, youre pretty cute and your personality shines."

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 03:14:52 AM »
Ani gasped a bit and began to get chill bumps when his paw touch Ali's , "really? i mean.. id love to and... are you sure?" he shuffled his feet as his tail bega wagging a mile a minute, his face slowly turning a darker and darkwer red, "but why do you think that they wouldnt be lucky? you... even though i just met you and all... you really... you are really sweet and just fluffy and.. and now im talking too much" he rubbed his arm and lood away emberrassed, "im sorry... but i still would love to go on a date... with you"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 11:10:58 AM »
Ali exhaled, shuffling away from Ani, then coming back with a time magazine; flipping to the page with himself on it, "this is why they wouldnt be lucky, they would be relentlessly stalked by paparazzi." He tossed the magazine aside, the open page landing at your feet.

He exhaled, running his paws through his fur a few times before re-gaining his composure, "but, yes, i would love to go on a date with you too. any places in particular you would like to go to?"

Sir Sabering the first