The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Tiger Valley, Baric's Story (For Noey)  (Read 1562 times)

scarypuppy

Tiger Valley, Baric's Story (For Noey)
« on: August 30, 2007, 04:46:56 AM »
No specifics, this is a story for my Ama Noey, about her Future Son Baric Auden Burns, She is a Football Fan and loves my writing skills, so, This story is dedicated to Her and in the Future, Him.

So Far All I have to go By is that he is a Receiver for My High School (Noey Said To put him der) and is about 6'2, 220 Pounds, Fast, built, His Personality is Good Hearted, Strong, Brave, Worryfull about his Mom (Noeh) and Loyal To hish Freinds.

Brawley Union High School has one of the best Football Records, Gear, Programs in Most of California, with plays and Equipment to rival any JR College or Upper California School.

BUHS's Biggest Rivals are the El Centro Spartans and The San Diego Teams that sometimes play them.

He is on the Varsity Team.

More to Come as I have time to work on it, same with Universal Distress, Passing Through, Whispers of War and BUHS, sorry to readers of those stories for the long waits

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Tiger Valley, Baric's Story (For Noey)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 11:18:46 PM »
looks good eric.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

scarypuppy

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 10:02:07 PM »
"alright, if you guys dont pick it up were going to enjoy the wonders of Up-Downs, Come on, move your asses!" Baric pulled his helmet on tightly as he ran up to the 7 man sled, getting down in a 3 point stance, "Hurry up, im not doing up-downs because of you guys." Baric looked back at the rest of the line, he was training with the linemen for the moment. Bishop pulled up in his golfcart and put his whistle into action, "come on, move it, move it, move it." the rest of the line arrived and got into position, "left foot right shoulder on one ready?" the entire line moved the sled across the 100 yard football field, which was also the high school's rec-area.

(......Not in the mood to write anymore, ill finish this one up when I can.)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 12:59:44 PM »
its still beautiful. keep it up.!
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

scarypuppy

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 01:38:38 AM »