The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Knox County  (Read 6428 times)

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
Re: Knox County
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2015, 03:47:39 PM »
Pat tossed the last of the supplies into her bag that would fit and followed the marten out. the night was quiet except for the moans of the undead. But Pat wasn't worried because they were pretty far away. she gripped her shotgun between her hands and followed the marten along. But if they were to continue along the roads they would definitely get caught. She gently touched the marten on the shoulder and spoke quietly. "If we stay on the roads we are going to get caught. Take the alleys they are usually calmer."

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2015, 02:29:53 PM »
"Usually," the marten agrees. Adjusting the weight of the bag over his shoulder he finishes his meal. Picking his teeth clean Liam takes the lead, "In all honestly, its only a matter of time before we are all on the menu."

With that the marten dashes off into the night. Taking the advice of the dog he sticks to the allies as much as he can, dashing around trash cans and over turned boxes, navigating the dark with his key chain light. "Its not too far. Barely two blocks down. "

(Decided to post :3 Feel free to spoof obsticals as needed :3 )

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2015, 02:39:51 PM »
(Alright. Maybe we should tell the other guy that we are continuing?)

Pat followed along swiftly. The marten was right but of there was a option to avoid it or escape she would take it in a heartbeat. Well as long as she lived. The travel was pretty quiet and they cane across thier first obstacle. A semi truck was on it's side and blocking the exit to the alley. With a sigh Pat turned around. "May as well turn back." She said quietly. Then there was a noise in the darkness and Pat quickly hid behind a dumpster quietly hoping that the marten did so too.