The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Unofficially Official TFF Minecraft Server!  (Read 67923 times)

Offline Sodapon8

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: nopon
  • Coloring: red
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Unofficially Official TFF Minecraft Server!
« Reply #840 on: August 18, 2016, 12:18:49 PM »
dont hold your breath
  • Signature art by: sodapon8

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #841 on: August 19, 2016, 12:37:16 AM »
As I write this, I'm holding my breath. Because I can, I guess. XD
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #842 on: August 20, 2016, 01:30:17 PM »
Lockette has lost its functionality on this server.

I think it needs to be updated to the new version.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #843 on: August 22, 2016, 08:40:20 AM »
Hey guys!

It has come to my attention that I am very busy and thus have not been able to give the MC server the love and joy that it requires.

However, there's no reason why someone else who is skilled at running an MC server can take up that role of updating/installing mods people want and so forth.

So I'm taking applications (either PM or post here) for MC techie. Please note an MC techie is not the same as an admin, you'll have permission to add mods but that doesn't mean you'll have community privillages and so forth. Also you have to be brought in by the current staff team.

Preferable experience with running bukkit/spigot servers would be good.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline KrissieFox

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox
  • Coloring: orange
  • Height: 5/9"
  • Build: somewhat lanky, bit of a potbelly
« Reply #844 on: August 28, 2016, 01:33:55 AM »
Hello! I would like to be whitelisted on the server if that's alright. ^^ My username is KrissieFox.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #845 on: August 29, 2016, 01:19:59 AM »
KrissieFox is now a member.

Anoni, if we can't find anyone else I'll be happy to figure out how to do it. I don't have any experience with running a modded server but it won't hurt to learn.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:21:30 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #846 on: August 30, 2016, 02:57:41 PM »
Yeah sure, I could probably teach you the basics pretty easily

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #847 on: September 20, 2016, 02:11:46 AM »
ETA on the server? :3

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #848 on: September 21, 2016, 03:04:44 PM »
Um.

...hmmm

I have some bad news.

Looks like the service for the server was terminated, which may mean all the data was lost though according to T&C they store the data 6 days after termination and it has been only 2 days since the server was terminated and about 10 days since it was suspended, so we may be able to get the data back) . This was due to an outstanding payment of the server, even though there was money in the account. My email flagged the messages of the overdue payment as spam so I didn't see him.

I have sent an email to bisect hosting about it to see if we can regain our service.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 03:07:51 PM by anoni »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #849 on: September 21, 2016, 03:16:50 PM »
Oh okay, let's hope we can get the data back

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #850 on: September 21, 2016, 03:50:07 PM »
Um.

...hmmm

I have some bad news.

Looks like the service for the server was terminated, which may mean all the data was lost though according to T&C they store the data 6 days after termination and it has been only 2 days since the server was terminated and about 10 days since it was suspended, so we may be able to get the data back) . This was due to an outstanding payment of the server, even though there was money in the account. My email flagged the messages of the overdue payment as spam so I didn't see him.

I have sent an email to bisect hosting about it to see if we can regain our service.

My quartz dome I spent all that time on.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: american badger/ground pangolin hybrid
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: haven't measured in a while...
  • Build: A bit of muscle, but not a lot. Scales abound.
  • Currently: trying to make sense of everything
« Reply #851 on: September 21, 2016, 07:41:09 PM »
I hope the data can be recovered, I was actually hoping to get on the server today. :'(
"and maybe we weren't put on this earth to rape and pillage and ravage
because god created puppy dogs and god created kittens
and our love creates a power plant
that generates this world
and if we stop now
then we'll just disappear into oblivion"

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #852 on: September 22, 2016, 10:15:22 AM »
Good news everyone! I managed to get our data back and even got a server upgrade!

However, unfortunately we had to change to a new IP address so currently minecraft.thefurryforum.com won't work, need to get Tweak to configure that for us.

For now you may connect to the server using the IP address (and port): 192.95.46.23:25565

The main OP post has been updated.

My minecraft is experiencing some weird difficulties so I haven't tested it, but I've ran some tests through the console and everything seems to be in place.

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: american badger/ground pangolin hybrid
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: haven't measured in a while...
  • Build: A bit of muscle, but not a lot. Scales abound.
  • Currently: trying to make sense of everything
« Reply #853 on: September 24, 2016, 03:38:35 PM »
Just got on the server, it's working perfectly.
"and maybe we weren't put on this earth to rape and pillage and ravage
because god created puppy dogs and god created kittens
and our love creates a power plant
that generates this world
and if we stop now
then we'll just disappear into oblivion"

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #854 on: October 06, 2016, 02:37:22 AM »
Hello all! I've been working on multiple things around Spawnton*!

Not everything is entirely finished as I've been bouncing around among them, but here's the rundown:

Library - Read and enchant books and gear. Random enchanted books can be found on the shelves, too, so check regularly. You can also write your own books and share them here! (remember to make copies just in case) I'll add some myself at some point.

Gaia Temple - A place for those who adore the planet and its splendor... as well as free stuff. A community donation area is in the basement, where everyone can share spare materials and odds and ends. I've yet to set a way to organize everything, so if anyone wants to help with that, feel free. There's quite a lot of storage!

Hospital - Take shelter here (and your medicine)! There's a place for brewing your own potions, plus random ones throughout the rooms. But you wouldn't steal meds from a patient, would you?

Starlight Complex - Have your own apartment! 7 floors, four apartments each, but you can combine two for one big apartment! You can change the wood floor, add walls, and decorate as you wish. There's a pool on the roof!

Spawnton Station - It's skyway or the highway! That's right, we're working on the skyrail network! Set up a train station in your town (or ask me (or MrSetcho if he wants) if you want it built for you. First request we get is free!) and reserve a spot in the Spawnton Station for the rail. The rail is built for free!
If your town is close enough to another town already with a connected station, we'll connect yours to that station to allow transfer. Now we'll be able to travel with ease -- short of warping, but that's not as fun, is it?

Plenty of free lots are still open for the taking, so don't be afraid to help make this city great! You don't even need to ask me, just build! If you have any questions, ask away.

(* May not be the official name -- It simply came to mind earlier, so I rolled with it.)
~~~~~~~

On another note, I have a question for you all. It'd be great to have a proper currency/trading guide. Do you have any idea how we should set that up?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 02:53:31 AM by Evnamishko »