The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: First World Rants  (Read 54135 times)

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
Re: First World Rants
« Reply #1635 on: January 23, 2018, 02:32:30 PM »
My phone battery is so terrible >->.  It dies when ever it feels like it when not on a charger if in use and the thing can take forever to charge at times.  Tonight I played it to charge overnight and next day the stupid thing was still dead so now I have to wait even more hours for it to charge up and hopefully turn on again soon.
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #1636 on: January 23, 2018, 03:37:02 PM »
Autocad is such a ridiculously broken and counterintuitive program that the thought of the company charging people a few pennies less than 460 euros makes me laugh but internally cry at the same time...

Or perhaps this strange sensation of anger and humour having gone hand-in-hand is what it feels like when you go insane, because your college is forcing you to make buckets worth of equally broken and senseless assignment with this depressing piece of software...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:39:56 PM by A brisky little challenger »

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #1637 on: January 23, 2018, 05:53:28 PM »

Me IRL.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #1638 on: January 24, 2018, 12:17:52 AM »
A while back I was trying to make a new layout for my profile, but it turned out terrible so I removed it. Now I'm trying to recreate the one I had before the failed one... but I can't remember how the heck I made parts of it and it's frustrating me. I'm just gonna leave it for tonight and sleep.

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #1639 on: January 24, 2018, 03:35:00 AM »
aww, wish I had a bit more fun at this similar times
The ones I had fun with before, at this time are either sleeping or too distracted playing video games

Now I'm just sitting here waiting for replies to come
most time none come
shouldn't complain, I has fun earlier in the days, many times is when I'm work
(I know I shouldn't, but will still blame video games for some lack of fun - work is part of reasoning)
probably my fault too for not getting interested in today's popular games
so after getting back from work - fun for a bit and back to waiting the rest of the afternoon, evenings, and nights for me
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 03:37:23 AM by Janis »
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1640 on: January 24, 2018, 08:09:03 PM »
I hate it when books on shelves don't match by height!

I was rearranging my history book section because I had recently got a new friend in the mail (The House of Medici: Its rise and fall). I was appalled to learn that they did not match by location/period as I intended. My issue is simply that if I organize them the way god intended then their heights are WAY off; if I organize them by height then it would be utter chaos!

Soviet history touching King henry the VIII's rule, Ireland's Great Hunger sharing a table with the French Revolution! 

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #1641 on: January 24, 2018, 08:16:44 PM »
A youtuber I like to watch has moved to another video hosting site, which is fine and all. But it sure would be great if it didn't take so long to load just a few seconds of video. I get that the site doesn't have Google's reliable infrastructure, but good jeebus, this is awful. I'm gonna go cook some stuff while this video loads, and it will probably be no more than half done when I get back. And it may goof and freeze buffering so I'll have to refresh and wait again.

Edit: Well, look at that; the friggen thing actually did freeze!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 08:51:59 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1642 on: January 25, 2018, 05:11:46 PM »
I'd need more fake fur for a project I want to try and make, but all the local stores seem hellbent on only selling fur that's both ugly and expensive.
Grrr and stuff.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #1643 on: January 25, 2018, 05:42:13 PM »
A youtuber I like to watch has moved to another video hosting site, which is fine and all. But it sure would be great if it didn't take so long to load just a few seconds of video. I get that the site doesn't have Google's reliable infrastructure, but good jeebus, this is awful. I'm gonna go cook some stuff while this video loads, and it will probably be no more than half done when I get back. And it may goof and freeze buffering so I'll have to refresh and wait again.

Edit: Well, look at that; the friggen thing actually did freeze!

IKR?

I want to watch , but it's only available on Vimeo.  I don't want to watch it on Vimeo!

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1644 on: January 27, 2018, 04:23:37 PM »
I think my pc just had another brain aneurysm...

I kinda need a new one.

But, the problem is that I kinda don't want to spend 1200 euros on one that can do the stuff I want it to do...

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1645 on: January 29, 2018, 06:12:24 PM »
I've got my minecraft set up like how I want it but I can't seem to properly set up on any world.
Like, I run around for a bit, decide I'm not having fun, and start over completely and try to do things differently.
Then I run around there for a bit and the whole  thing keeps repeating.

Grrr and stuff..

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1646 on: January 30, 2018, 01:55:07 PM »
Someone remind me I need to bring 2 litres of water to college again, instead of just 1.

I'm dying because I refuse to drink from the absolutely disgusting bathroom taps.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #1647 on: January 30, 2018, 04:01:30 PM »
I was going to work on some artwork for a friend, but I'm having gut pain and... issues. I have no idea why.

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #1648 on: February 02, 2018, 04:46:11 PM »
Darn, when you spend when entire day trying to get a character to blink for Vrchat to then realize just how easy the process should have been at like 1 in the morning  XD x_x
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1649 on: February 02, 2018, 05:34:01 PM »
Marilyn Manson (one of my favorite musical artists) is performing a concert in a town not super far from my own. Next week in fact. What sucks is that I can't go as I lack both the funding and my parents can't drive me as they have to work.

On more important news, I've been tossing applications around all over the place but no one is hiring.