The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 465 times)

Offline CZAtion

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/demon/fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Crimson red/grey
  • Height: 5’ 11”
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Improving at Osu!
Hi
« on: December 22, 2014, 05:25:18 AM »
I'm crayonization

I live in San antonio Texas am 14(REMOVED) :)...

I came here to find some friends that live in my community and also to meat some new people online as well

Btw who needs gardevoir when you have freya crescent ... Yeah not that much of a pokemon fan either
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 08:05:56 AM by Sytex, Reason: Please do not post suggestive content. »
twitch.tv/MTF_AsrielDreemurr

Offline Caesium Iodide

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • COMMISSIONS OPEN!
    • Awards
  • Species: (Adult??) Werewolf!
  • Coloring: Blue, gray, yellow and black
  • Height: 6’8” I keep getting taller :/
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Rather curvy, fills everything well.
  • Currently: Perhaps wanting to relive time from high school.
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 06:38:28 AM »
Well, salutations! Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the forum. My name is Lady Armonia, but most furs around here just call me by my title, Lady. I'm sure you'll have an excellent time here, and you will find something to spark your interest! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me, or anyone else even.

I hope to see you around!!

Happy Trails!~
Find me on amino, Twitter and patreon:
@/Cryptik_Mystic
My commissions are open. I specialize in badges but that’s not my limit! Send me a DM anywhere if you have a question or interest.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Re: Hi
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 07:06:56 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forums.
I'm Lotty, this forum's only frequently posting otter. I hope you have fun and make lots of friends.
If you want to chat, vent, RP, est... PM me, alternatively you can add me on Skype, my username of which is lottylives. I also have Kik and my username in that is, datadies.
I'm a good listener and if you have any problems I'm willing to help, if so PM me.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*