The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Break! IC  (Read 8993 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
Re: Break! IC
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 04:29:59 PM »
Waiven sat on the shore and looked out on the horizon, wondering what he could find if only he had a boat. "i bet there's others"
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 05:22:24 PM »
Thomas sighed, "well, there was this one time, I was doing a gun run in...Syria, I think. Was going in and out, in and out," he moved his hand in an undulating motion as if to indicate a jet doing a flyby "raining down hell on a hadji bunker that was giving some of our guys some trouble. Then, I see this idiot, with an RPG in his bunker. He goes, shoots the rocket, and the backblast sets his buddies on fire!"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2014, 09:00:16 PM »
Waiven lifted his head from his knees and checked his watch, he knew he was late, of course he always was, his social akwardness aong with his good looks and slight charm seemed to have many furs of both genders and all species giving him second glances.
He liked being last in the crowd, least noticed he thought. He hugged himself and rubbed his arms as he started down towards the two furs, he was a bit disappointed at the fact of everyone else falling bend schedule as well. His mood sometime changed him... literally. As he approached the others his figure began to change as well as the rest of him. His hair grew out longer and a much darker from its original blue. His chest started pushing outward forming breasts of good size. His Hips a bit larger. His throat and adams apple smoothed out and his face became much more soft looking. "h-hey guys" he said with a shy wave. his voice like silk

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 09:37:29 PM »
"Hey... I'm guessing it's Waiven." He looked up to her, giving a comforting smile. Waiven had always been awkward, but in the charming sort of way. Plus, he was pretty cool.
"Sit, man! Er...woman. Whatever. I'm still gonna call ya dude!" He let out a good, hearty laugh, the smile still on his face.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2014, 12:54:19 AM »
Waiven gave a slight smile and giggled, "you know you are still the same as ever." he was much more open around friends but in large groups he was silent and shy. He looked to his watch, "so.. is it just us three for now?" Waiven looked Thomas and Shane, blushing lightly. They always looked good... at least to Waiven anyways. of course he was okay with just being friends... it was nice to not be so tense around those who didnt ogle him at all times. He looked out to the horizon and started dadreaming again.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 01:06:33 AM by SubAnimus »

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
Break! IC
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2014, 01:24:47 AM »
Thomas sighed contentedly, leaning his head onto Waiven's shoulder and interlacing their fingers
"Yup... Hate to make ya the third wheel, Shane... But it seems that way." He said with a sardonic chuckle
He looked up to Waiven, giving his paw a squeeze
"you know... You always look so damned good!" He gave a short chuckle "but looks don't matter if you're a... Well, looks don't matter."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2014, 01:30:59 AM »
"W-W-Wait.... W-What?!" Waiven looked down at Thomas' paw holding his and he went beet red, "U-Umm i... i have to go... use the bathroom!" Waiven pulled away quickly from Rushed to the Men's....No wait womens' restrooms! Sometimes Waiven was so grateful for his gender switching quirk.

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2014, 01:42:33 AM »
"Goddammit..." Thomas cursed under his breath, mentally kicking himself as he saw Waiven's face. He did this too much, he realized. He sighed, considering following after him a moment. But right now, he was a she, and thomas couldn't go after him without legal trouble. So, he would wait just outside, hoping that Waiven would forgive him.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2014, 01:49:42 AM »
     "You're a class A moron," Shane sighed. Then he grinned playfully and laced his fingers in Thomas' own and leaned in.
     "Do what was that about being a third wheel~?" Shane purred as deductively as possible.
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2014, 01:53:45 AM »
Thomas gave a loud, long sigh "apparently I am."
He raised a brow when Shane grasped his hand "well... I don't.., I don't know. Maybe... I don't know." He sighed again, not moving his hand away.

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2014, 02:05:05 AM »
     "HAHAHAHAHA!" Shane roared and slapped Thomas heartily on the back. He disengaged his hand and grinned with a wink.
     "Soldier work been lonely huh? Might wanna drop
That fact to 'Ven when he comes back out. He, she, is forgiving as ever. Busy since you left Ven and I have been pining for adventure and old times, ya know, so much that maybe some if us forgot some stuff...like your history of coming on to him! Ha! Anyway, this roost place if gonna be great! In fact just two months ago the word was out that anyone that found a way in got a free meal and drink! So far nobody but us three knows about the caves - so let's focus on making up and free food eh? Eh!" Shane laughed and kicked at the air a few times, thinking of the huge, dripping steak he was soooooo gonna order!

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2014, 02:13:19 AM »
Thomas gave a chuckle through clenched teeth, mentally going over the several ways he could kill him right now "har-de fukin har, you're hilarious." In all honesty, it had been. He was...well, desperate so to  speak. Hasty. But he wouldn't make that mistake again. He shook his head as if to clear those thoughts away.

Though his ears perked slightly at the mention of free food and beer "hm... People haven't tried using ropes before? Climbing gear? Cos I think I've still got a set in my plane."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
Break! IC
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2014, 02:34:39 AM »
"The outer layer of the island is barely there for a good few feet. A lot of people found that out as they...plunged into the sea a thousand feet below...as it is the entrance to this Roost place is an add-on, like an extra lower floor serving as the foyer. But the actual club is at the middle of the island. I think the caves are half fur-made actually, like a fire exit - or an ocean exit if you will, in case the island were to sink out of the air and into the ocean." Shane mused. As a friend he both humoured and pitied his buddy's desperation.
     "Hey...just keep it n your pants awhile longer yeah? Maybe there's a nice avian chick - no wait, they call their young chicks...a nice bird? Okay that was a pun. But my pint is maybe there's a cute girl you can chat up down there. So...I'm not saying 'watch yourself' but just...remember Ven is our friend. This is a reunion after all." Shane tried, speaking pleasantly but with a certain measure in his tone.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2014, 02:36:59 AM »
Waiven peeked his head out of the bathroom with wide innocent eyes, "u-ummm... im sorry..." Waiven slowly opened the door, he had a nice mini skirt and loose tank top on, his face had been worked on with make up obviously. He never liked going halfway when he switched. He stood before the two and gave a small twirl, "is it... alright?"

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 02:39:33 AM »
     "It's fine," Shane said as cooly as if Ven was his own brother/sister. "Anyway you ready to go tonight? We have slime hours to kill so what do you guys wanna do? Chill here or put up a note and hold up somewhere where they serve food?"