The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: im in a bit of a christmas situatiom  (Read 1056 times)

Offline ben.twiddy1

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Angel Dragon
im in a bit of a christmas situatiom
« on: December 07, 2014, 06:41:03 AM »
My girlfriend has been looking all over for a detailed drawing of her fursona , we both have no drawing skills and no way of offering any type of payment. The reason why I'm going this far asking this forum is, it hurts to not be able to get the one you love something you know they deserve. If anyone could help me draw my love , a detailed picture of her fursona , it would mean the world to me. The picture reference to her fursona is in this link.http://oi61.tinypic.com/jff679.jpg (species is angel dragon, and it's a male simply because that is her own personal preference) , Thanks in advance for your help :)

Post Merge: December 08, 2014, 04:28:39 AM
Bump?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 04:28:39 AM by ben.twiddy1, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline MysticSolstice

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I think I'll try Defying Gravity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fairy-Dragon-Wolf/Wolf
  • Reference: [link]
Re: im in a bit of a christmas situatiom
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 02:30:49 PM »
Yay another angel dragon :) (I have 2 AD alts) I might be able to do something for you and will message you about the details :)
Let it Go and Defy Gravity
People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than than the rest of us. It's people who claim they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.
-Wicked