The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Event: Deceiteful Facade  (Read 849 times)

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
The Event: Deceiteful Facade
« on: December 03, 2014, 05:25:06 AM »
He sat behind a large wooden desk with a wall of monitors glowing behind him, a sly grin on his face as he leans forward and presses the button on the mic, "Well hello my beautiful new toys! Time to wake up and start our little game!" His voice echoed out through the entire mansion from the intercoms, this place semed to have been built way back, meaning there is no telling how many secrets it holds in its walls."As you can see you arent where you used to be, that's because i have selected you to participate in this special event! Oh this is exciting, no?! Now that i have your attention please find your way to the main lobby and your instructions for this game will be revealed!" He let out a small laugh, his tone always seemed mocking when he spoke. For now he waited for his playthings to do as he said... what else could they do anyways?
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Fenox Helkiin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I like being a pet. :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/husky/snow leopard
  • Height: 6ft 2
  • Weight: ~13st
  • Build: Toned
Re: The Event: Deceiteful Facade
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 11:51:07 AM »
Aakor woke up on the floor, scratched his head, and got up. "Wha... How..." He had so many questions running through his mind. Then he heard someone ask to go to the main lobby. "Where the... Uhh... If anyone can hear me how do I get to the main lobby?!" He yelled with his paws cupped on the sides of his muzzle.
  • Signature art by: Jack Cringer

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 12:04:53 PM »
"What the...hell?" Leon groans, rubbing his head. The man behind the speakers did his little speech, and the first thing he thought was 'screw that.... I'm getting out of here!' He looked around, found a window, grabbed the nearest heavy object, and tossed it at the window.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 02:30:08 PM »
The window didnt even budge, the chair broke from impact and from the outside a large titanium plate covers the outside on alll openings and windows, the only thing lihting the inside was the ceiling fixtures and wall lights. the intercoms clicked, "nicery but even if you did break it you couldnt get passed our titanium...." a femal voice said
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty