The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Let\'s kindle a friendship  (Read 1501 times)

Offline KazeOokami

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Looking to make some friends
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'7''
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Athletic
Let\'s kindle a friendship
« on: October 21, 2014, 01:31:28 AM »
I want to get back into RPing with my fursona. I don't have many friends that rp anymore so I came here hoping to find a few. I only have one but if he finds a mate I'm more than willing to make another.. and I don't have him drawn out but I am pretty good with words.. Just don't expect it all the time. (I may be an Alpha but I'm pretty reactive unless I'm really into it or we agree on a new subject )

Kaze stands an off five foot seven inches tall with a prideful stride in his steps. It's how he was taught: To lead you have to be confident, chest out, chin up, and don't be wrong. If you are wrong, your confidence should make your enemy second guess themselves.

Though he isn't arrogant, nor conceited. He's a shy wolf with clean, gleaming white fur with his families natural black markings flowing down his back, stretching out to his palms on each arm and the ankles of his legs. Though symmetrical each marking is different and represents a different aspect: The shoulders that seem to edge into a chest piece but flow into nothing but chest fur represent armor that only another heart can pierce. The markings on his left arm split into two lines that flow seamlessly, representing the strength in the defense of a pack. The markings flowing down his right arm are jagged, yet travel smoothly to represent the fluid offensive prowess of himself. The markings down seem scattered and random, representing the broken wings of  being stabbed in the back by your loved ones. As is the family tradition of being either killed or kicked from the pack to start your own lineage, a marking every wolf of his blood wore. The markings on the left leg being slim and swift, only splitting off to lead further down until it encircles the ankle to represent speed and certainty of where you travel. The right leg being broad and round to represent the flow of power and pride in each of his steps.

Though, not a single person besides his twin and his mother have seen how his markings have turned out. The only visible piece being those that flow down his arms due to his wearing of a black sleeveless hoody that cast a shadow over his piercing amethyst eyes. It was an everyday wear for him: The hoody with black slacks and some low top cloth running shoes to ensure every step was quiet.  He wore fingerless gloves over his paws,  made of a light cloth that allowed free movement with slight warmth.

He preferred to read in his spare time, strategy, mythology, just about anything. It allowed him to expand his leadership skills, which is a difficult contrast to how shy he can be.

*I apologize if it doesn't belong here, I didn't see any spot for my  character and it's a lot to describe for a signature block.*

Post Merge: October 21, 2014, 01:33:15 AM
I will try just about anything once, and I've gotta get used to it but I'm quick at picking it back up so feel free to contact me. ^^
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 01:33:15 AM by KazeOokami, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
My character is kind of detailed since there isn't a drawing... So here's where you can find him:

http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=25828.msg1236445#msg1236445

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: Let\'s kindle a friendship
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 01:40:49 AM »
Oooh! You seem like a great RPer! PM me if ya wanna RP over skype!

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 02:34:26 PM »
If you would like PM me for my Skype details.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Sage Desrochers

• Avid Aardvark
  • My kik is SEGA_geneSYStem8me if you want to chat
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Orange, brown, light tan, and white
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 175lb
  • Build: Medium build
  • Currently: Browsing
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 04:34:45 AM »
I would too ^^
You can PM me for any of my contact details

Offline Faye~

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Cax(Fennec fox+ Tabby cat)
  • Height: 4'11
  • Weight: 90
  • Build: petite
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 04:20:13 PM »
gahh you do seem like an amazing RPer! i would love to get to know you. nwn feel free to pm me!
"Then the Earth found her Sun,
And they danced all night.
Forever they would
because that's what is right."