The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Exile Program an Merloon Original story, Part 1  (Read 844 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
The Exile Program an Merloon Original story, Part 1
« on: November 16, 2014, 09:23:21 PM »
This is a really cool story i made, from the base of my fursonas story Enjoy it :)

Outer space year 3088 at 8:37 PM in Orbit around the Planet earth
*Control, C.I.O. Satellite is secure we are beginning the operation 'over'* the sound of the Radio transmitter was buggy and earth responded *You are clear to begin operation Exile 'Over'*
The astronaut moved to the satellite, He started to open the door lock into the satellite and closed it behind while hes Co-Astronauts began welding the new solar panels on.
*Permission to turn off C.I.O. 'Over'* the astronaut in the satellite asked earth, and earth responded *The foxes are at the citadel and we are ready to turn off the power of Raze City 'Over'*
The astronaut started operating the console of the satellite and responded *Turning off AnviOS in 3, 2, 1,* The earth turned Dark and all electricity and utilities on earth was cut, back on earth
Merloon, Took over the communication and said *Please don't hurt her* and the astronaut responded *certainly not the operation is to install the Exile Protocol and equipment in the C.I.O. only*
Merloon sat down and looked up, he whispered *Please be quick* back in space the astronaut was installing some advanced server hardware at the C.I.O. satellite, after 8 hours the operation was complete, The astronaut spoke to earth *we are done building, requesting permission to activate 'over'* the earth responded *Permission granted 'over and out'* the astronaut took the console and activated C.I.O. and AnviOS. All electricity and utilities on earth came back online and the astronaut spoke to earth *C.I.O. is Back online 'over and out'*

Raze City AnviOS central at 6:24 PM next day
Siri Quetti, manager of Protac Systems Species Lion, She was walking in a fast tempo down the hallway in Protac Systems main building, a Technician at Protac came after,
Siri asked *Are Exile up and running?* the technician answered *Yes sir the Exile protocol are reacting at our signals, but do you think that raze are ready for such Technology?*
Siri looked at him and said *No, but it has to be* she open the door to the main control room of AnviOS, and yelled *Hello everybody this is a big day, i need you to start Exile now*
a Voice in the background said *Yes sir* and a announcer voice said *Protocol 997 'Exile' are online*

She stood up a interview the same afternoon to Furry News Central at Raze, the newsreader said *So Siri, what is Exile and how will it change our City and world?*
Siri gently answered *It is a Virtual Reality that sounds us every day, the concept is that putting the City online* the Newsreader asked *But it is already online with AnviOS* and siri answered
*Yes but our plan is to replace AnviOS with a much more powerful and better Artificial Intelligence that will be even more efficient with the City and the World, and yes we will eliminate the use of AnviOS to a perfection, and by the way Merloon is also just a artifact we need power on our planet, and the only thing that can give us power is Exile* the newsreader asked *Is that a psychical person or Furry, like AnviOS?* Siri waited a second and the said *Yes it is a otter and it is a she, and she is 900 times more powerful then AnviOS* the newsreader thanked Siri for coming by, and Siri just smiled an evil smile and left.

To be Continued...
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3