The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Broken Fourth Wall  (Read 209573 times)

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
Re: Broken Fourth Wall
« Reply #5070 on: February 06, 2016, 05:36:38 PM »
*Syn shrugs* Eh. It's better to be enthusiastic about something insane than be bogged down by normalicy. At least I'm happy. *she grins*

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5071 on: February 06, 2016, 05:39:40 PM »
"Yeah, you may be right. If everyone was serious all the time, the world would be much more boring."

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #5072 on: February 06, 2016, 05:47:58 PM »
See? You are getting it.

*looks around for something to do*

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #5073 on: February 06, 2016, 06:32:13 PM »
Left: "Oh, maybe you want an amusement park?"

*makes a giant rollercoaster rise from the ground*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5074 on: February 06, 2016, 06:42:23 PM »

Daisy patted Michen's head and continued to sit by him as he slept.

The coyote carefully crawled out of Devin's lap and looked towards a nearby changing room, then back at Devin.
Devin stood and looked over to where the coyote was going. The Sabard walked over to the changing room. "I'll wait" he said with a light nod.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #5075 on: February 06, 2016, 08:37:17 PM »
"Have fun!" Terra mentioned to Syn while walking away. He decided to have a nap in his part of the world and fell asleep there.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #5076 on: February 06, 2016, 10:47:46 PM »

Daisy patted Michen's head and continued to sit by him as he slept.

The coyote carefully crawled out of Devin's lap and looked towards a nearby changing room, then back at Devin.
Devin stood and looked over to where the coyote was going. The Sabard walked over to the changing room. "I'll wait" he said with a light nod.
Daisy decided to fall asleep beside Michen.

The coyote seemed to give a light nod back, then padded into the changing room. Shortly after it did, perhaps a matter of three or less minutes, Zanthe, clothed in a pair of jeans and a cut-off white tank top, walked out, a dark grey t-shirt in her hands. "Hey," she said, giving Devin a peck on the cheek.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5077 on: February 06, 2016, 10:58:36 PM »
After the short time he looked to see Zanthe, placing his paw on her back "Hi." Devin said after the peck with a light smile. "You never told me you could be a feral" he said.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #5078 on: February 06, 2016, 11:49:26 PM »
After the short time he looked to see Zanthe, placing his paw on her back "Hi." Devin said after the peck with a light smile. "You never told me you could be a feral" he said.

Zanthe blushed lightly and gave Devin a light smile back. "It's an ability of mine, yes," she said, swishing her tail softly. Part of her wanted to get her shirt on so that her tattoo wasn't showing.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Broken Fourth Wall
« Reply #5079 on: February 06, 2016, 11:56:40 PM »
"Hm nice. I think my only ability is telekinesis however it's a little bit, I can't really control it." he said. Looking at his paw placed on zanthe's back, he then noticed the tattoo making his ears perk with curiously. "What's that?" Devin asked seeing the letters, trying to get a better look.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 12:17:19 AM by Zaida »

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #5080 on: February 07, 2016, 12:15:18 AM »
"Notice me senpai..." Foxi said.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5081 on: February 07, 2016, 12:22:38 AM »
"Hm nice. I think my only ability is telekinesis however it's a little bit, I can't really control it." he said. Looking at his paw placed on zanthe's back, he then noticed the tattoo making his ears perk with curiously. "What's that?" Devin asked seeing the letters, trying to get a better look.

Zanthe quickly turned around, placing the shirt over the tattoo and blushing darkly. "Uhh... Nothing," she said, looking very flustered.

Cassy scratched behind Foxi's ear.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #5082 on: February 07, 2016, 12:40:13 AM »
Devin looked at her and raised a brow pulling her close. "It's something, come on, you can trust me..." He whispered. He looked in the zanthe's eyes.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #5083 on: February 07, 2016, 12:55:25 AM »
Foxi's leg kicked like a dog's.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5084 on: February 07, 2016, 01:16:03 AM »
Zanthe gazed into Devin's eyes, still blushing quite deeply. "... Okay... But let's go somewhere a little more private," she said, realizing how ironic that statement was in this thread.

Cassy smiled and kept scratching.