The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hey i i'm requesting assistance with drawing my Fursona  (Read 849 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
Hey i i'm requesting assistance with drawing my Fursona
« on: November 05, 2014, 09:18:21 AM »
Hey I'm Merloon and i can't really draw that well so i figured if someone could help me with drawing my Fursona.
Here is some facts about Him :)

AnviFox Real name is Merloon Zania --Personality (Traits)-- Stubborn - Friendly - severe - Very playful - Emotional - Social - Wisely - Curious --interests-- Gamer - Creative - Nerdy - Favorite food Chips - Do like most tropical climate - Entrepreneur --background History-Merloon Zania has always been a very playful and silly fox, His friends admire him and he is very Curious, His Idol is AnviOS a supercomputer Check there and run the world's largest metropolis city Raze, she is a white fox like him but a computer 100% technique and aluminum, but when he in 2019 is attacked by his father because he did not want anything to do with him, he ends up on oporations table. He is dying, and the doctors declared him dead in 2020, he is cryogenically frozen. In the year 2075 where he will be thawed by mistake when AnviOS discover it he reconstructed, they build him and also make him into a computer. He's just a slightly smaller version. He does not have full access to AnviOS database his life is ridden and AnviOS and AnviFox (Merloon Zania) is now the best of friends and help each other to run and operate the city Raze. --Furry type-- Feral Furry

That's My Complete Fursona, he looks a lot like my profile picture :)
And i will surely give you the credit for doing it ;) Thanks soo much.

-Extra Facts-
He walks on four legs and his is wearing a Bulletproof west with a Logo on it
the Logo is a White fox with The Black text "AnViFox" He has blue eyes and he is always happy :)

-Merloon Zania
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Hiyate

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Happy, silly stuff :P
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: orange, white with yellow eyes
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 128 lbs
  • Build: average
  • Currently: Doing things
Re: Hey i i'm requesting assistance with drawing my Fursona
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 11:04:32 AM »
I'll try it, but I'm not really all that good with ferals yet. I have a friend who is though, I'll see if she's interested.
It's more fun when things don't go exactly as planned.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
Re: Hey i i'm requesting assistance with drawing my Fursona
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 11:08:30 AM »
Oh thanks Soooo much :) dude, i own you one ;)
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3