The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Underland  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Underland
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 11:57:35 PM »
Ray skipped into the Red Castle gardens, having literally talked circles around the guards. He stepped up, and smelled the paint covered leaves. "My queen, what beautiful flowers you have."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2014, 12:00:59 AM »
Acon turned and smiled warmly to the hatter. "Why thank you. Henry has been working hard." She looked back at the cub who had gotten started on painting the leaves light green again.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2014, 12:02:57 AM »
Ray smiled, and pulled out a measuring tape. "My my...you've a lovely head. May I hat it?" He unraveled the tape, and wrapped it around his paw.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2014, 12:04:51 AM »
Acon pursed her lips and thought over the hatter's request. "Perhaps later." She answered with a shrug.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2014, 12:06:50 AM »
Ray rolled the tape up swiftly, and bowed. "As you wish." He skipped away, and back to the forests, where he began whistling rather loudly.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • It's an otterly bizarre extravaganza!
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter
  • Coloring: Brown and light brown (the image is just a placeholder)
  • Height: 5"6
  • Currently: Living an empty existance.
Underland
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2014, 12:07:50 AM »
Damian argued with one of the guards of the Red Castle as he entered. "If you were doing your job properly you would have seen that she was expecting me earlier!" He walked into the gardens. "Queen! Your staff are the most incompetent bastards I have ever had the-" he notices the raccoon from earlier. "You!" He watched as the raccoon walked away.
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2014, 12:10:37 AM »
Acon passed her uncaring eyes to Damian. "Yes, most incompetent. What have you to offer me in this meeting?" She demanded.

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2014, 12:13:56 AM »
Damian looked at Acon and shrugged. "You are the one who hired my services. Take a guess."
  • Avatar by: Some image i found on google that i liked, when found i will give proper accreditation.
The immensity of boops I shall bestow are equal to the very atoms which exist in the universe! Thus, this shall be my gift to the world, a boop of many, a boop to end all boops!
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2014, 12:16:27 AM »
Acon nodded. "Ah, yes. Silly me. I wanted to speak to you about catering the Underland feast."

Offline The Magic Otter

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2014, 12:20:25 AM »
Damian put on a fake smile. "Yes, I am here to ask of what your banquet will contain."
*gives a boop.*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2014, 12:26:16 AM »
Acon smirked. "Everything red! Fruits, vegetables, meats, cheese. Red, all of it!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2014, 12:51:41 AM »
Ray found a discarded hookah, probably from the last owner. He smiled, and carried it with him, the pipe dangling playfully in his mouth. Smoke rolled from his mouth, as he continued on his way.