The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New space roleplay (ooc)  (Read 1018 times)

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
New space roleplay (ooc)
« on: October 11, 2014, 12:44:39 PM »
Lombax rp

(Read everything before posting.)

Rules:
1.) the obvious ones. No taking control of other characters.
2.) you can swear but try to keep it at a very low minimum.
3.) no overpowering.
4.) must "turn in" a full description of your character. And post it here
5.) there will be a post order unless you don't respond in two days
6.) make sure you have time to reply on this.
7.) don't try to drag the story the direction you want it to go. Reply as if your the character put In a similar situation
8.) if there is team fighting between two people make sure you pm each other to understand what the other person did or is doing.
9) stay in character. Except for on here

Open spots:
 policemen:
Tradesmen:
Science dude:
Muscle:

You can have what ever back story but make sure it has a bit where me and you met in the past.

The plot/story

Year:4100. Season:summer solstice. planet: Vexses.  City: the 9th New York,so it's new new new new new new new new new York. On the planet Vexses of the vax. The vax called this planet their home over 3,000 years ago, When for some reason they mysteriously disappeared. Most likely from a tailvien invasion. War has been recorded from Over 1,000 years ago on one of the four planets in the solar system. The tailvien lived on a planet close to the sun and it was very hot. Lava volcanoes were very common here. And for some reason all evidence shows that both races got up and left leaving the planets they loved on to grow and thrive. About 100 years ago the G.P.D (galactic peace department) had found the deserted planets and made vexses a trade planet and made one of the other planets a industrial planet. The other two are a vacation spot and the tailvien home planet still burning as hot as it did. Ever seance then Vexses has become a trading planet in a peaceful part of space. No war has been here for thousands of years.

:vexses:
This planet holds an abundant amount of life on it. A lot of plant life. It has one of the galaxy's second biggest trade city's this part of tontus. (The galaxy Vexses is in.) it can hold more then 100,000 individual species. (Depending in size of the species.) many animals of Vexses are harm less but powerful to have as a friend. Most foreign species on this planet can either talk or communicate in some form. The days on Vexses are longer then that of earths current state (about 4 hours longer.) 

:vonis: this is the vacation planet. It Is visited a lot by people but the part that people love is where you can either rent or buy a small plot of a few acres on this planet. Holds life just like Vexses but the wild life is very small. About two feet tall at most.

:Ti tall: the vax named this planet for its lack of life and for its tall species that live on it. A ti is about five yards tall in earth measurements. Though bigger animals do live on this planet they are rare to come by.

:venemus: is the planet that the tailviens lived on. It's riddled with lava creatures that miss the dominant species (the tailviens.) they were so kind to the creatures that all the species of the planet have threatened to kill anyone who lands on their planet. (Rumor has it they guard a vast treasure.)

My back story:

This story is focused on a young lombax who is far away from home anyone has ever been. His back story is something generic but it is what a parent would do in a similar situation. The  lombaxses where almost about to go extinct by the tailviens. But the lombaxses  are very intelligent and have made a lot of very high tech technology. The tailviens had started a Great War with the lombax that lasted 4 or so years. (How long it was never really was recorded.) through this time they tried to think of ways to stop the war. They tried to fight back...didn't work...tried to invent time travel...still didn't work. So they thought of something else...dimension jumping. They knew the only way they weren't going to be killed off was if they fled to somewhere where no one could reach them. It took all the greatest scientists of the lombaxses and many days and years. But after a while they finally did it. They had created the "dimensionator" which was a very odd looking helmet. But during one of the tests something went wrong and some random portals had been created around the lombax world. A total of 4 portals, one of them formed under the carriage of a baby lombax and sucked him in. In it there were swirling lights and strange looking things. The portal closed right behind it as it entered and sat in the floor. Looking around the young lombax saw a room the exact same way it was when he left.
8 years later the child lombax has been given a name. Nixon monto.  The tailvien war was the same as it was at in the original dimension but the child had no idea about that. When the child turned nine the day after his party the tailvien attacked his town. In fear this would happen the parents had bought a escape pod worthy of slipstream travel. As the tailvien ships dropped bombs on the city the parents waited for the opportune time to send the child off. "No dad I will not go! I will stay and fight!"(said nix) "don't be so coy nix. You must go and find a way to keep our species going." (Replied his father.) "I'll find you! I don't care what it takes I will find you!" (Protested Nixon.) "I know dear. And when you do we hope you will have the heart to stay here." (Said his mother with love. Nix began to tear, he bit his lip and kissed his mom.) "please...come with me!" (Insisted nix.) "they need us son...they all do. We will meet again." (Said his father. When he said that his father pressed the ignition button and stepped back from the pod. Nix tried to jump out but the seat pulled his suit back with magnetic power.) "NOOO!" (Nix yelled but the door closed. The pod rose from the ground then shot up through the sky. As he left the atmosphere he saw the whole planet get covered in what looked like a shield and then vanished.
Nix remembered back to the day he over heard his dad talking on the phone with the chief of the lombax armed forces. "Are you sure that will work...power might be a...are you sure? There is no way the dimensionator can do that. Yes sir...I'll call the capital."    ( after that nix always knew what was going to happen but he always doubted that. That was until he saw the whole planet disappear before his eyes. When The planet disappeared all that was left where the tailvien armada hovering In space. Nix just sat there for a few moments, his face was crying more tears then he ever had before but his face was not moving. He sat there with the most dumbfounded face, in that moment he literarily thought of nothing. His mind was blank. Till he noticed something. when the planet disappeared it's sudden disappearance had caused a black hole. The escape pod tried to pull its self away but the gravity pulled it back down.) "oh crap." (Nix was now sitting in his chair holding on for dear life...then as nix was sure he was going to die the slipstream engaged and he flew straight toward the black hole. Doing this caused the black hole to be a worm hole and teleported nix half way across existence. His pod had taken a lot of bangs and hits from the trip through the worm hole but the navigation and boosters were still working. The pod shot to the nearst planet and landed in a shallow lake. The planet he landed on was Vexses. On Vexses he grew with up with a family that found his pod floating in the lake. They weren't very rich. But nix soon after got comfortable with his new parents. After 3-4 years nix was 13 and was already in high school. He was one of the smartest students. Nix loved the planet and some of the people on it. His parents had grown very old and by his 14th birthday they died of age. After that nix just could not take it. He took the money his Vexses parents gave him and went to the vacation planet. (Engraved on the parents hard stones were. "Richard Phil. Husband of Nichole Phil. Father of Nixon monto."  "Nichole Phil. Wife of Richard Phil. Mother of Nixon monto."  On a stone in the middle was a stone with the words. "Good luck nix n,p.  We love you. R,p."   On vonis nix had built a nice house out of a mountain face. He had bought a lot of tools with the money he had. Nix was now 15 and a half. By this time his house had become the whole mountain side. Fueled Out of anger and pride in himself he had built the house. He bought a hover vehicle to travers the planet and had a ship he used to get there. Nix knew it was almost time. Anxious and nervous he was ready for what was to come.
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!