The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Desert of Silver. ((Doctor Who RP OOC))  (Read 1009 times)

Offline SinGenesis

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ear scratches are acceptable as a form of payment.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes)
  • Coloring: Orange-red fur covering most of body, white fur on chest, neck and belly. Standard red fox coloration really.
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: Sixty-Five Kilograms/One-Hundred and Forty-Three Pounds.
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Depends on what you want me to be doing sweetie
The Desert of Silver. ((Doctor Who RP OOC))
« on: September 15, 2014, 11:50:49 PM »
Hello, I've been wanting to do a Doctor Who RP for a while now,  so here I am. Anyway, the place this RP will take place on is a desert planet called Chronos, in the year 3286. The Enemy will be the Cybermen from a parallel universe, who, after defeating the Time Lords, gained the ability to time travel, and using it, conquered the universe by going back in time to the origins of a species they were fighting and releasing a Nanoprobe Virus that converted all organic matter into Cybermen, thus instead of creating the species that had resisted them, they had another planet of Cybermen. After being defeated by the Dalek/Sontaran/Human Alliance after a rule of fifty billion years, the Cyberleader and the 37th Fleet left that universe and crashed into the Doctor's universe, they found the planet Chronos in the year seventy-three billion, and after crushing the native species, they took control of their time portal and began to use it as a search beam, using a temporal wave, which scooped up any living thing on the surface into the new Cyberbase which was then converted into a Cyberman. The wave eminates from the portal every solar day on Chronos, which is eighteen hours. I will create The Doctor's companion, I'll also play the Tenth Doctor, but as a secondary character.

Character sheet

Name:
History:
Personality:

MY OC

Name: Caspar Thansan
Appearance: He is ny Avatar picture.
History: Born in London, Caspar lost his parents to an aggressive swarm of Vashta Nerada when he was eighteen, and the Doctor took him in as his companion. Since then, he has been travelling the universe with him.
Species: White Lion.
Occupation: N/A, this only applies to people who are working for the United Human Federation who are investigating the temporal wave effect on Chronos. You can be a soldier but please not too many, I would like some scientists.
Personality: Caspar is quiet and curious, often getting into trouble. He is adventurous and kind, willing to help anyone with their problems. He has a sharp tongue, and will not tolerate people being blatantly disrespectful to him.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:53:16 PM by SinGenesis »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

"Courage isn't about not being afraid. It's being afraid but doing what you have to do anyway."

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
Re: The Desert of Silver. ((Doctor Who RP OOC))
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 12:56:53 PM »
Name:Nixon monto

Appearance: young and sort of fit. His clothes are of any regular person.

History:he loved steeling phones from phone booths and people and he does not let a challenge get in his way so one day he saw a blue box sitting on a street corner and investigated. After trying to lock pick it and not doing it successfully he went and got an alien device he found one day while the world was going crazy. He got in and scared for his life freaked in the doorway and stood out side the door for a minute. When hearing someone's voice went back in and hid the best he could.

Personality: a lot but quirky and yet fairly shy. Will steel when not watched
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!