The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 233758 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Acension city
« Reply #18390 on: June 09, 2015, 05:38:21 AM »
(Admittedly, it has gotten a bit racy at times.  :$  )

Zanthe chuckled and looked into Devin's eyes. "I share your sentiment." (Meaning she's glad too.) Yawning gently, the catfox took a seat on the couch again. "We should probably get to sleep... We did a lot today."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #18391 on: June 09, 2015, 02:51:08 PM »
(Okay we get it)
Devin nods lightly to her. "I agree" he says kindly sitting down also and yawning. (And I know what that means.)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:33:47 PM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #18392 on: June 09, 2015, 04:32:15 PM »
*zero was sitting on a couch*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #18393 on: June 09, 2015, 04:35:02 PM »
Zaida huffed looking out the window from her bedroom watching people and cars pass by, deep in thought.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18394 on: June 09, 2015, 05:22:27 PM »
*Zero drinks his cup of water*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #18395 on: June 11, 2015, 02:49:13 PM »
Juka sat on the edge of the bed with a cheese Danish on her plate. She giggled quietly as she capped the eyeliner she'd used on Jax for the little prank she planned for when he woke up. She'd written "I'm a shoplifter" on his forehead and she planned on having him run a few errands with her around town.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18396 on: June 11, 2015, 02:59:18 PM »
(Okay we get it)
Devin nods lightly to her. "I agree" he says kindly sitting down also and yawning. (And I know what that means.)

(Hey, welcome back Acon! I think. :P I just haven't seen you myself in a while, I guess.)

The catfox smiled and cuddled close to Devin, purring in a sleepy way. "See you in the morning, then?" she asked, looking up at him with half-closed eyes and a sleepy smile.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18397 on: June 11, 2015, 09:07:21 PM »
*Zero wakes up and huffs,vetting up*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #18398 on: June 11, 2015, 10:26:03 PM »
Jax woke up his legs and arms in the air as he yawned.
Devin nods. "Mhm" he hugged her and rested his head on hers and drifted to sleep.
Zaida rolled off her bed and quickly jumped up. "Ugh"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18399 on: June 11, 2015, 10:34:13 PM »
*Zero looks at zaida while getting dressed*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #18400 on: June 11, 2015, 10:34:25 PM »
Juka fought to suppress her giggles. "Morning, sleepy head." She cooed. "I'm gonna need you to get dressed so we can do a bit of shopping. The baby needs some diapers and food."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #18401 on: June 11, 2015, 11:16:11 PM »
Zaida rubbed her head and stretched more "morning love~" she grabbed her clothes and began to get dressed
"Mmmmkay" he said getting up and shaking his body and yawning showing his sharp teeth. He got dress in his dark shorts and a muscle tang top.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18402 on: June 11, 2015, 11:20:52 PM »
"hello~"*he yawns*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #18403 on: June 11, 2015, 11:24:19 PM »
Juka watched Jax get dressed with a dumb smile on her face. "I can't wait until everyone sees how handsome you look today, bae." She snorted accidentally as she tried not to laugh.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #18404 on: June 11, 2015, 11:35:17 PM »
After getting dressed she walked to him. "So what will happen today my love?~"
"what are you talking about, I always look handsome" he bragged.