Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 232725 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Acension city
« Reply #17535 on: February 21, 2015, 02:44:37 AM »
The mafia look around hearing a noise.
Zaida quietly and weakly whimpered with relief.

~I'm not Bossy, I just know what you should be doing~

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #17536 on: February 21, 2015, 02:46:38 AM »
*He bursts through a window,his tail slicing through flesh,bone,steel and almost everything in the room*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17537 on: February 21, 2015, 02:47:22 AM »
Zaida struggled a bit as she was pushed around making the barb wires cut her more. "Mmm!!"
Audrey whimpered. "A lot there picking on her... But I can save her.." She says determined.
Devin shrugged. "please can you... I still don't know..."

Vivi nodded, frisking the hyena and finding a gun. ".... I'll cover you, I guess," she said, giving Audrey a half-hearted grin.

Zanthe nodded and gently took Devin's hand, leading him up to the movie booth. "Uh... Two tickets for 'White Christmas', please," she said, smiling at the man in the ticket booth.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17538 on: February 21, 2015, 02:52:40 AM »
Audrey squealed happily. "Nevermind my daddy is there!"
Devin smiled also as the man nods and hands them both tickets. "It's a good movie." He chuckled.
Zaida heard the noise and jumped a bit but kept calm still shivering from ice.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17539 on: February 21, 2015, 02:59:18 AM »
Audrey squealed happily. "Nevermind my daddy is there!"
Devin smiled also as the man nods and hands them both tickets. "It's a good movie." He chuckled.
Zaida heard the noise and jumped a bit but kept calm still shivering from ice.

Vivi listened to the noises from the other room, wondering who Audrey's father WAS that he could do all that. "Well... let's just stay in here, then," she said. "It sounds like he's really getting into it."

Smiling, the catfox gently handed one to Devin. "Yeah, it is... Thank you, sir," she said, gently opening the door to let Devin in, sighing in relief as she felt that the air in there was just the right temperature; she'd be able to leave her jacket on.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17540 on: February 21, 2015, 03:02:30 AM »
*He finally clears the room and walks towards zaida*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #17541 on: February 21, 2015, 03:07:50 AM »
Zaida still with some of the drugs in her was weak and whimpered as she shook from the ice and had scars from the barb wire.
Audrey watched.
Devin walked in with Zanthe and smiled looking around. "This is really amazing..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17542 on: February 21, 2015, 03:10:15 AM »
*He picks her up gently*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #17543 on: February 21, 2015, 03:13:29 AM »
Zaida whimpered "please don't hurt me..." She said under the rag not knowing it was zero.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17544 on: February 21, 2015, 03:14:30 AM »
"Zaida its me...Zero"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #17545 on: February 21, 2015, 03:15:37 AM »
"Z-z-zero?" She smiled crying a bit. "I was actually scared for once... I missed you..." She hugged him.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17546 on: February 21, 2015, 03:18:03 AM »
*He hugs her back*"I Missed you too"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #17547 on: February 21, 2015, 03:24:50 AM »
She cried and kissed him. "I was so scared... Cold and hurt I thought that I was going to die..." She sniffled.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17548 on: February 21, 2015, 03:26:06 AM »
*He kisses her deeply and sighs,stroaking her hair*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17549 on: February 21, 2015, 03:31:33 AM »
Zaida still with some of the drugs in her was weak and whimpered as she shook from the ice and had scars from the barb wire.
Audrey watched.
Devin walked in with Zanthe and smiled looking around. "This is really amazing..."

Vivi watched as well.

Zanthe nodded gently. "Would you like some popcorn?"