Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 232724 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Acension city
« Reply #15855 on: January 18, 2015, 04:15:49 AM »
"If it's a girl she will be so beautiful..." *he said smiling* "lots of my dreams and vision show that if it was a girl she will look extremely beautiful like you..." *he smiled*

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15856 on: January 18, 2015, 04:20:34 AM »
Acon sighed. "Ray... look, I need some action! I haven't gotten anything like this in a while."

Juka blushed. "And if it's a boy,he'll be strong and handsome like his dad."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #15857 on: January 18, 2015, 04:21:29 AM »
Ray sniffed. "W-What happened t-to...n-not being bored of each other?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #15858 on: January 18, 2015, 04:22:01 AM »
"Yea? Well whichever it is I'll be very proud of..." *he begins to kiss her stomach* "i really am happy about this..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15859 on: January 18, 2015, 04:26:03 AM »
*jax hugged her back* "some are bizarre too and like in a good way and for sure he or she is going to be handsome or beautiful.. "
*devin nods* "well you did an amazing job zanthe looks beautiful.."
*juka chuckled and said in her small ten year old voice* "ah don't worry you and me are both girls.." *she looks around finding some engineer clothes* "here!!" *she ran over and gave it to the creature* "so we can head to my house"

Zanthe grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head. "Thanks... I suppose I did do alright." The catfox walked over to a nearby window and peered out. "Well... looks like we made it just before total darkness."

The creature carefully got into the clothes. "T.... Thank.... Thank you.... person," she said, cocking her head.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15860 on: January 18, 2015, 04:26:42 AM »
Acon sighed. "Ray, I'm not bored of you. it's just... We haven't done anything like this in a long time. I just... I need it, Ray."

Juka smiled brightly. "I love you."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #15861 on: January 18, 2015, 04:28:08 AM »
Ray bit his lip. "C-Could you just...leave me s-somewhere, please?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15862 on: January 18, 2015, 04:30:39 AM »
*devin nods* "Yep.." *he took off the suit and only wore a white tang top and some shorts then sits in the couch*
*audrey smiled and talked in her squeaky voice* "AUDREY!!"
*jax smiled and kissed her deeply after a moment he broke away looking into her eyes* "love you too~"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15863 on: January 18, 2015, 04:31:55 AM »
Acon raised a brow. "Leave you somewhere? No. How am I supposed to execute a perfect sweetheart scam if you're not there?"

Juka leaned forward and pressed her nose to his.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15864 on: January 18, 2015, 04:39:39 AM »
"I will always love you..." *he closed his eyes and kissing her deeply while his paws rubbed her head and back*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #15865 on: January 18, 2015, 04:51:29 AM »
*devin nods* "Yep.." *he took off the suit and only wore a white tang top and some shorts then sits in the couch*
*audrey smiled and talked in her squeaky voice* "AUDREY!!"
*jax smiled and kissed her deeply after a moment he broke away looking into her eyes* "love you too~"

Taking off her suit, Zanthe crashed on the couch beside Devin. "You must be tired after carrying me for all that time," she said, looking over at him.

The creature smiled. "Au... Audrey," it repeated, cocking its head. It looked to the side for a second. "I.... I have.... name but... can't.... recall yet."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15866 on: January 18, 2015, 04:56:20 AM »
*devin shrugs* "not really your pretty light... Or maybe I'm just strong either way wasn't really tiring" *he lied and right after yawned and smiled* "well maybe I am a bit tired...heh.."
*audrey smiled* "Yep!! Maybe I can call you something, you can think of a name... Or a nickname you have?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15867 on: January 18, 2015, 05:04:45 AM »
*devin shrugs* "not really your pretty light... Or maybe I'm just strong either way wasn't really tiring" *he lied and right after yawned and smiled* "well maybe I am a bit tired...heh.."
*audrey smiled* "Yep!! Maybe I can call you something, you can think of a name... Or a nickname you have?"

Zanthe grinned and poked Devin's stomach. "Yeah... a LITTLE sleepy..." Chuckling, the catfox took the lenses out of her eyes and put them away, then wrapped her arms around Devin and snuggled close.

The creature looked at her feet for a moment, clearly in thought. "W... Well..." she began, "A... a person s-saw me and.... called me a... " She stopped short. "... n... not that w-word.... um..." Looking around, the creature looked at the rags she had pointed at before. "... Do... do the r-rags... say anything?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15868 on: January 18, 2015, 05:11:31 AM »
*devin smiles* "heh yea.." *he lays down in his back having zanthe lay on top of him and buried his snout into  her neck murring*
*audrey thought* "hmmm let's see... VIVI!! It's a pretty name so that sounds about right!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #15869 on: January 18, 2015, 06:17:24 AM »
Ray blinked. "Y-Your not..?" He sighed. "Thank God. I thought you were going to just...sleep...with this man."