Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 232735 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Acension city
« Reply #15735 on: January 17, 2015, 09:38:02 PM »
*audrey noticed the shadow behind her and whimpered starting to walk faster a bit scared*
*devin got in his uniform and sighed* "I don't really know..." *he responded*

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #15736 on: January 17, 2015, 09:40:38 PM »
Ray ran up the stairs, and exploded from a supply closet. He pulled Acon out, and kicked the door shut. Ray panted, and looked at Acon. After a few moments, he laughed, hard.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15737 on: January 17, 2015, 09:42:02 PM »
Acon sighed and brushed herself off.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #15738 on: January 17, 2015, 09:45:22 PM »
Ray smiled. "What's wrong, Acon?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15739 on: January 17, 2015, 09:46:55 PM »
*audrey noticed the shadow behind her and whimpered starting to walk faster a bit scared*
*devin got in his uniform and sighed* "I don't really know..." *he responded*

Zanthe looked over at Devin, zipping up her uniform's jacket. "Well... why don't we try to stick to the forest as long as we can?" she said. "Then, when we run out of trees, we can follow the roads to get to the city."

The figure sensed that the person had seen it and tried to be a little more secretive, but sped up nonetheless, making a strange clanking noise as it followed along behind her.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15740 on: January 17, 2015, 09:49:12 PM »
Acon shook her head. "I don't care."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #15741 on: January 17, 2015, 09:54:04 PM »
*she gre more scared and began to run almost in tears* "help me!! Someone's following me!!"
*devin nods* "smart real smart..." *he chuckled* "yea lets hurry though we don't want to be in the woods to late"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #15742 on: January 17, 2015, 10:00:32 PM »
*she gre more scared and began to run almost in tears* "help me!! Someone's following me!!"
*devin nods* "smart real smart..." *he chuckled* "yea lets hurry though we don't want to be in the woods to late"

Returning the nod, Zanthe gathered up the rest of the things they were bringing, slung her bag over her shoulder, and looked at Devin. "All ready?" she asked, picking up the shock pistol.

The figure flattened its ears a bit as it said that, but kept following Audrey all the same; at a glance, it appeared to be some strange mutant, though it was hard to tell just what it was. The figure made a strange buzzing noise, as though calling out.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 10:02:41 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15743 on: January 17, 2015, 10:03:15 PM »
*audrey ran at least a block as it was dark out and she panted looking around she sighed with relief thinking she lost person*

*devin nods* "Yes ma'am.." *he smiles holding his shock pistol* "you lead the way..."

*jax finished eating and looked at juka pecking her cheek and rubbing her stomach*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15744 on: January 17, 2015, 10:06:10 PM »
*audrey ran at least a block as it was dark out and she panted looking around she sighed with relief thinking she lost person*

*devin nods* "Yes ma'am.." *he smiles holding his shock pistol* "you lead the way..."

*jax finished eating and looked at juka pecking her cheek and rubbing her stomach*

Zanthe grinned and hugged him, then headed for the door, grabbing the keys to the cabin on the way.

Suddenly, something tapped Audrey on the shoulder and made a strange, sort of pleading noise. (Please have her just turn to look... there may be a visual aid.)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15745 on: January 17, 2015, 10:07:59 PM »
(I was really curious anyways :3)
*audrey shook and turned around facing the furry*

*devin walked along watching and listening to there surroundings just in case*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15746 on: January 17, 2015, 10:23:00 PM »
(I was really curious anyways :3 )
*audrey shook and turned around facing the furry*

*devin walked along watching and listening to there surroundings just in case*

Zanthe glanced from side to side as they walked, staying on the alert for the same reasons.

Turning, Audrey found herself face to face with a somewhat feminine looking furry robot... thing, which looked something like:

this, but slightly more feminine. Strangely enough, it didn't seem to be entirely mechanical, for it had some fur and hair. As Audrey watched, the fox-like creature gently pawed at her shoulder and looked at her with what almost appeared to be sorrow. It let out a small noise similar to a whine and swished its mangled tail. Clearly, it was hurt in some way.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15747 on: January 17, 2015, 10:27:47 PM »
*devin smirked watching her* "don't worry I'll protect you, just lead the way and I'll watch over.."
*audrey shook a bit with fear but now found herself feeling horrible for the creature. She looked at it* "y-your hurt..." *she thought for a moment before grabbing its paw walking in the empty street* "I'll help you... Don't worry..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15748 on: January 17, 2015, 10:37:21 PM »
*devin smirked watching her* "don't worry I'll protect you, just lead the way and I'll watch over.."
*audrey shook a bit with fear but now found herself feeling horrible for the creature. She looked at it* "y-your hurt..." *she thought for a moment before grabbing its paw walking in the empty street* "I'll help you... Don't worry..."

Zanthe smirked back, poking his chest. "Alright... I trust you entirely."

The creature followed along behind Audrey, slowly swishing its tail and making small but grateful-sounding noises.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15749 on: January 17, 2015, 10:41:55 PM »
*he smiled and as she lead the way his face went back into a serious expression looking in there surroundings*
*she walked into a abandon building and carefully brought the creature in* "ok... This building use to be a repair shop so some things can help"