Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 233713 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension city
« Reply #15135 on: January 14, 2015, 03:51:21 AM »
Giovanni shrugged. "I understand." He withdrew the blade, and placed it gently on the table. "I believe one of my more...zealous men...have attacked one of Acon's children. Juka, I believe." He sighed, and stared at the blade. "Poor girl."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15136 on: January 14, 2015, 03:53:26 AM »
Lulu sighed. "And?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #15137 on: January 14, 2015, 03:55:44 AM »
Giovanni smiled. "And what? Be specific, dear Lulu."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15138 on: January 14, 2015, 03:56:49 AM »
"I'm actually better... I think, just a bit of pain.." *he chuckled but looked to her* "how about you are you alright?" *he asked worriedly*

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Zanthe felt her bruise again, then stood up and checked her hip before untying the knot she had made in her shirt so that it covered her lower torso and, in turn, the bruise as well. "Definitely getting there," she said, smiling at Devin. "We could probably set out tomorrow."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15139 on: January 14, 2015, 03:57:16 AM »
"Why? Why does such a thing exists and why are you attacking my family?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #15140 on: January 14, 2015, 04:00:28 AM »
Giovanni shrugged. "This exists because I made it. As for your family, there's a few reasons. One, the Guatemalans offered me a substantial cut of everything they get in Acension, and I wanted to test this thing out."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15141 on: January 14, 2015, 04:03:19 AM »
Lulu sighed and stood. "I certainly hope you know the consequences that come with this... little toy you have."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #15142 on: January 14, 2015, 04:05:18 AM »
Giovanni shrugged. "I guess I'll find them out, huh?" He smirked. "Would you like to know how it works?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #15143 on: January 14, 2015, 04:05:29 AM »
"I'm glad it is... And That sounds great..." *he stood and stretched* "im gonna change to something comfortable" *he grabbed the empty pasta plates and took them to the sink before walking into a room and changing*

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 04:07:41 AM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15144 on: January 14, 2015, 04:07:59 AM »
"I'm glad it is... And That sounds great..." *he stood and stretched* "im gonna change to something comfortable"

Zanthe chuckled. "Yeah.... I think I might too. We'll want to get a decent amount of sleep tonight... it's quite a ways to the city on foot."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15145 on: January 14, 2015, 04:08:45 AM »
Lulu turned up her nose. "I've had enough of you."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #15146 on: January 14, 2015, 04:09:22 AM »
Giovanni shrugged. "Do what you like, Lulu. We both know how this'll go."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #15147 on: January 14, 2015, 04:11:36 AM »
*he hears her from the room and answers* "yea definitely..." *he took off his clothes and changed into gym shorts and decides he would be shirtless. He walked back out revealing his muscular self* "so where is the place we would stay at like what area in the city?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15148 on: January 14, 2015, 04:13:31 AM »
Lulu smirked. "Yes. I'll win and you'll be dead."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #15149 on: January 14, 2015, 04:16:19 AM »
Giovanni smirked. "But, who'd stop my men from killing your family? It's not just knives. Bullets, explosives, everything.  That, and I'm always going to come back. Consider it a bonus to studying poison drinkers."