Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 232726 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Acension city
« Reply #15000 on: January 13, 2015, 05:22:37 AM »
Juka cried quietly to herself. "Why did this happen?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15001 on: January 13, 2015, 05:26:06 AM »
*jax threw the fox's corpse and looked at juka his eyes widen with fear* "no...." *he crawled to her holding the wound in tears* "juka... It's gonna be alright..." *some other Furries seeing this happen call the ambulance*
*devin smiled* "good"

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Zanthe nodded and walked over, offering Devin her hand so he could get up. "Wonderful," she said with a smile. "Now come on. It's better to eat this stuff warm."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #15002 on: January 13, 2015, 05:28:10 AM »
*he pets her head* "shhh... I don't know my love... Shhh you'll be fine..." *he kissed her head and sighed shakily.* "I failed... Wasn't even a father and failed..."

*he grabbed her hand pulling himself up and looking slightly down at her blushing a bit^

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #15003 on: January 13, 2015, 05:28:25 AM »
Ray sighed. "Well, now I don't know what's going to happen. I studied these damn tattoos for the next twenty years, now that knowledge is worthless."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15004 on: January 13, 2015, 05:30:50 AM »
Juka turned over and smirked. "I think this baby is gonna be just fine."

Acon sighed and leaned against the counter. "What now?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #15005 on: January 13, 2015, 05:34:34 AM »
Ray watched tattoos grow on his paw, and attach to a previously constructed line. He smiled. "Well. The child is...well...not going to kill me. Neat. Also, Con should be asking me for my keys here soon."

A young, bespectacled vixen walked out of a small office building, obviously upset. She walked down the sidewalk, cleaning her glasses.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #15006 on: January 13, 2015, 05:35:14 AM »
*he continued to pet her head* "I hope so..." *his tears boiled until drying off his face showing his anger* "I hope so..." *he growled to himself*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15007 on: January 13, 2015, 05:38:39 AM »
Acon moved closer to Ray and looked at his paws. "What the he-"

"Daddy! I'm gonna go out and josh something for his head." Con came out into the kitchen. "Can I barrow your car?"

Juka sighed and grabbed Jax's wrist.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15008 on: January 13, 2015, 05:39:02 AM »
*he pets her head* "shhh... I don't know my love... Shhh you'll be fine..." *he kissed her head and sighed shakily.* "I failed... Wasn't even a father and failed..."

*he grabbed her hand pulling himself up and looking slightly down at her blushing a bit^

Blushing, Zanthe looked up at Devin and made a flustered face. "Right... Let's... let's go eat," she said, gently squeezing his hand. (He's changed his clothes by now, right?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #15009 on: January 13, 2015, 05:40:12 AM »
Ray smiled. "Of course, dear. Keys are on the counter. The store on the north side of town is cheaper."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15010 on: January 13, 2015, 05:41:58 AM »
Con nodded and grabbed Ray's keys before she head out and drove, quite recklessly, to the store.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #15011 on: January 13, 2015, 05:42:43 AM »
(Yesh)
*devin nods following her locking his hands with her* "so this is like a.. Uh I don't know date?"

*they arrived at the hospital and rushed her in jax holds her hand running with them until taking her into a room beginning to work on her as jax was separated outside the room and sat down holding his head worriedly*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #15012 on: January 13, 2015, 05:43:25 AM »
The vixen, Valentine, wandered down the street. After a few moments, she began crossing the street.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #15013 on: January 13, 2015, 05:46:12 AM »
Con was jamming out to something from High School Musical, so she hadn't seen the vixen right away. When she came close to knocking her off her feet, Con gasped and hit the breaks.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #15014 on: January 13, 2015, 05:48:01 AM »
Valentine yelped, as she rolled off of the side of Con's vehicle. She picked up her now cracked glasses, and shook. "What the hell?!"