Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 232738 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Acension city
« Reply #14730 on: January 12, 2015, 03:00:03 AM »
Acon shook her head. "I-I don't care. You're here. That's all I care about!" She whined.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #14731 on: January 12, 2015, 03:02:53 AM »
Ray smiled, and petted Acon's head, holding her close. "Shh...I know...I shouldn't have tried to leave. But I'm back, and I'm not going to leave, ever."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14732 on: January 12, 2015, 03:05:09 AM »
Acon smiled back and nodded. "Y-you promise? Cause I'm gonna hold you to that!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #14733 on: January 12, 2015, 03:08:34 AM »
Ray smiled, and held Acon's paw. A small bracelet formed around her wrist, and had Ray's name printed on it. "There, if I try and leave, just talk to that."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14734 on: January 12, 2015, 03:10:33 AM »
Acon smiled brightly and nodded eagerly. "Okay!" She jumped up and kissed him on the cheek. "So... what happened to him?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14735 on: January 12, 2015, 03:12:41 AM »
Ray shrugged. "I dunno. He just...stopped existing."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14736 on: January 12, 2015, 03:14:35 AM »
Acon nodded. "Oh... bummer, but then not really since he was you."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14737 on: January 12, 2015, 03:15:55 AM »
Ray smiled. "Looking for something special?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14738 on: January 12, 2015, 03:17:22 AM »
Acon shrugged. "What do you mean?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14739 on: January 12, 2015, 03:20:30 AM »
Ray shrugged. "Whatever you want, dear."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14740 on: January 12, 2015, 03:22:28 AM »
Acon thought a moment and wrapped her arms around Ray. "Maybe a fade to black?" She laughed like a perve, wiggling her eyebrows.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14741 on: January 12, 2015, 03:23:49 AM »
Ray chuckled, and kissed Acon passionately. He reached out of view, and pulled a black screen across, covering himself and Acon.

((Bam! You said it, I ran with it!))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14742 on: January 12, 2015, 03:24:47 AM »
((Hell yeah! B) ))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14743 on: January 12, 2015, 03:46:05 AM »
*he arrived at the store and walked around as some Furries eyeballed him. He started to put things into his cart walking and looking at the list every couple minutes* "alright..."

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Zanthe remained asleep, her tail twitching and her cheeks flushing as she dreamed about some of the things that had happened since she evacuated the city. Devin was in her mind every other moment.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #14744 on: January 12, 2015, 03:49:36 AM »
(Not gonna make a couple posts about shopping XD)
*after a while devin arrived back and welcomed himself in. He heard his name being mumbled and sets the groceries on the kitchen floor and approached zanthe with flowers. He tilted his head as she mumbled his name and set the flowers on the coffee table and softly places a paw on her shoulders* "hey... Zanthe you alright? Zanthe?"

If you want peace, then prepare for war