Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 233768 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension city
« Reply #14325 on: January 10, 2015, 12:35:40 AM »
Ray nodded. "I'll try not to spaz out on you."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14326 on: January 10, 2015, 12:37:30 AM »
Acon scooted closer to Ray and smiled. "You don't get it... but that's okay. You don't have to."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #14327 on: January 10, 2015, 12:39:01 AM »
Ray thought over what she said, and flinched. "Y-You're n-not trying t-to help...a-are you?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14328 on: January 10, 2015, 12:41:31 AM »
Acon raised a brow. "I don't even know what you're on about." She sighed and messed with her glove.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14329 on: January 10, 2015, 12:42:29 AM »
Ray kept his eyes on Acon. "Y-You're being r-really suspicious."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14330 on: January 10, 2015, 12:44:41 AM »
Acon laughed. "Not really. You just don't know what I'm talking about. Or really, you don't remember."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14331 on: January 10, 2015, 12:47:53 AM »
Ray blinked. "O-Okay...?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14332 on: January 10, 2015, 01:34:29 AM »
Acon chuckled and leaned forward to give Ray a light kiss. After she pulled away, Acon stood.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14333 on: January 10, 2015, 01:37:29 AM »
Ray blinked, and lightly touched his lips. He shook his head, and sighed. "That was...strange."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14334 on: January 10, 2015, 01:39:38 AM »
Acon crossed her arms. "I know." She shrugged. "Oh well, I guess."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14335 on: January 10, 2015, 01:44:36 AM »
Ray sighed. "Yeah...oh well."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14336 on: January 10, 2015, 01:49:54 AM »
Acon rolled up her sleeves. "What now?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14337 on: January 10, 2015, 03:20:26 AM »
Ray sighed. "What do you mean? I'm gonna be in here for a while. A few weeks to a month."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14338 on: January 10, 2015, 03:35:32 AM »
*he threw the bodies down and immediately approached her sitting down putting his paw on her side* "are you alright?" *he asked concern in a firm voice* "look how about you relax I'll deal with this.." *he smiled*

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Zanthe looked up at Devin and smiled gently. "I'm fine," she said, leaning back a bit and rolling her shirt up. "Just a little beat up." Wincing, she examined a large, painful-looking bruise on her stomach from when the troop had kneed her. "... I'm really glad I don't have any piercings, or I might have needed serious medical attention," the catfox murmured, chuckling a bit.

(Something someone told me once was that piercings can get slammed through the body if enough pressure is applied to the area.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #14339 on: January 10, 2015, 03:38:32 AM »
(Jeez ouch!! DX)
*he sighed and sat down placing his large paw on her stomach rubbing it softly* "aww man... Well don't worry.." *he sighed looking at the bruise worriedly* "jeez.. Alright you relax please I'll deal with the bodies.." *he grabbed both bodies and walked to the back started digging holes to put them in*

If you want peace, then prepare for war