Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 233767 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Acension city
« Reply #14130 on: January 08, 2015, 04:40:13 AM »
"How the hell should I know!!! He obviously didn't give two sh*ts about devin..." *he laughed*

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Zanthe nodded pensively. "Hmm... true." She looked at devin, holding the knife to the man's neck with her mouth, and signed "Take him prisoner...?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #14131 on: January 08, 2015, 04:43:43 AM »
*devin shrugs* 'i... I guess but he will get on your nerves' *he then searches a duffle bag until smiling* 'look' *he held up a strange object seeming excited*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14132 on: January 08, 2015, 05:00:42 AM »
*devin shrugs* 'i... I guess but he will get on your nerves' *he then searches a duffle bag until smiling* 'look' *he held up a strange object seeming excited*

Zanthe looked at the strange object, not recognizing it. "What's that?" she signed.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #14133 on: January 08, 2015, 05:06:14 AM »
*he looks at her and puts out paw to wait. He sat down and started to move the object around until turning it on and it he placed it on his neck it then wraps around like a color he then coughs before speaking* "a thing I made awhile back but now I found it..haha!!" *he says excitedly in his deep but firm voice* "I can finally talk again, how do I sound?"

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 05:19:07 AM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14134 on: January 08, 2015, 05:56:26 AM »
*he looks at her and puts out paw to wait. He sat down and started to move the object around until turning it on and it he placed it on his neck it then wraps around like a color he then coughs before speaking* "a thing I made awhile back but now I found it..haha!!" *he says excitedly in his deep but firm voice* "I can finally talk again, how do I sound?"

Zanthe blushed and widened her eyes, taking the switchblade from her mouth and staring at Devin. "You... You sound great," she said, momentarily distracted. "How are you..." (It's devin's fight...)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #14135 on: January 08, 2015, 06:02:56 AM »
*the troop gets up pushing zanthe and charging at devin. Devin snarls and runs at the troop until they both meet they make a loud thud to the ground and both begin to fight brutally*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #14136 on: January 08, 2015, 07:29:41 AM »
Ray awoke a few hours later, and looked around Acon's apartment. He wasn't sure how to feel. Sure Giovanni beat him almost regularly, even worse than what he'd just dealt with. But he swore loyalty to the old man, he couldn't just back out now...right?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14137 on: January 08, 2015, 08:08:18 AM »
*the troop gets up pushing zanthe and charging at devin. Devin snarls and runs at the troop until they both meet they make a loud thud to the ground and both begin to fight brutally*

Zanthe picked up the shock pistol and quickly brought it down on the troop's already injured shoulder, trying to help Devin out. "It doesn't have to be this way!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #14138 on: January 08, 2015, 02:13:11 PM »
*the troop didn't listen to zanthe and continued to attack him. Devin slammed him to the wall and threw him to the floor looking at zanthe to shoot*

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14139 on: January 09, 2015, 12:37:11 AM »
Acon stood up from her bead and walked to the kitchen.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #14140 on: January 09, 2015, 12:38:16 AM »
Ray smiled, as Acon passed. He stood, and shook his head to clear it. "Hey. Sleep well?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14141 on: January 09, 2015, 12:41:21 AM »
Acon returned the smile and nodded. "Yeah! You?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14142 on: January 09, 2015, 12:43:34 AM »
Ray smiled. "Better. I didn't have to wake up to fight off a rat or anything."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #14143 on: January 09, 2015, 12:46:53 AM »
Acon giggled. "That's good." She yawned.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #14144 on: January 09, 2015, 12:53:01 AM »
Ray sighed, and looked out the window. "I'll have to go to Giovanni later....H-He kinda pays me for things." After a few seconds, Ray blinked. "I just realized Herman didn't kill me. W-Why?" Ray looked at Acon, an eyebrow raised.