Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 233743 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Acension city
« Reply #14085 on: January 07, 2015, 04:12:25 AM »
"What are you!?"*he points*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #14086 on: January 07, 2015, 04:14:40 AM »
"I am laria I am from gmod!!!" *she smiles and falls from the printer* "where is my boyfriend?!" *she asks*
*zaida walked downstairs seeing audrey was pissed* "audrey what's.."
*audrey snarled* "leave me alone!!" *she kicked a pillow at Zaida's face*

If you want peace, then prepare for war

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14087 on: January 07, 2015, 04:18:30 AM »
*a german shepard hand pops from the machine*
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 04:22:05 AM by Red Locus »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14088 on: January 07, 2015, 04:47:13 AM »
*devin went to sign but the troop chuckled* "we're here to" *he approaches devin and rips the dog tag off and looked at zanthe* "dishonorable discharge" *he smiled under his mask* "he's useless... Surprised that he is even alive.." *he turns starting to walk off* "and devin you better not share any info... Because we always know where you are and will kill you..."

(WHY DOES EVERYTHING I WRITE KEEP GETTING DELETED.)

Zanthe clenched her fists. "If your fighting skills are as adept as your manners, cleanliness, and behavior, then I greatly doubt you'll be able to kill him. Besides..." The catfox reached behind her and took Devin's hand, looking back at him for a moment and smiling. "... He's not alone."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #14089 on: January 07, 2015, 04:50:35 AM »
*devin snarled at the troop*
*the troop chuckled* "whoa... Heh... Calm down before you hurt yourself... Big words for a pretty. Little. Girl don't you think..." *he smiled and the other troop stood beside him snarling at the lady and devin ready to fight*
*zaida sighed and hugged audrey*
*laria helped whoever in the printer like machine*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14090 on: January 07, 2015, 04:53:19 AM »
*Rufus pulls himself from the machine*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14091 on: January 07, 2015, 04:58:24 AM »
*devin snarled at the troop*
*the troop chuckled* "whoa... Heh... Calm down before you hurt yourself... Big words for a pretty. Little. Girl don't you think..." *he smiled and the other troop stood beside him snarling at the lady and devin ready to fight*
*zaida sighed and hugged audrey*
*laria helped whoever in the printer like machine*

Zanthe looked back at the troops, unfazed by the little girl comment, and tugged a switchblade out of her back pocket, hiding it behind her back. "Well, you're using pretty small words for a man who should have a surplus of extra thinking blood, considering how little it would take for you to get hard," she said with a smirk.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #14092 on: January 07, 2015, 05:01:05 AM »
*he grabbed the shock rifle and devin looked around already having everything sorted out ready to kill the troops. He looked back at the troop and ran towards him slamming him towards the wall punching him repeatedly as her was shocked. The other troop ran at zanthe*
*audrey cried hugging zaida back*
*laria smiled* "hey!"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14093 on: January 07, 2015, 05:04:50 AM »
"Hey bae"*he pulls his leg from the machine*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14094 on: January 07, 2015, 05:08:35 AM »
*he grabbed the shock rifle and devin looked around already having everything sorted out ready to kill the troops. He looked back at the troop and ran towards him slamming him towards the wall punching him repeatedly as her was shocked. The other troop ran at zanthe*
*audrey cried hugging zaida back*
*laria smiled* "hey!"

Bracing herself, Zanthe quickly grabbed the man and flipped him, slamming him into the ground and ramming her fist into his solar plexus. (I'll give him the chance to retaliate.... it'll make things more interesting.)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #14095 on: January 07, 2015, 05:11:47 AM »
*devin tore his helmet off and snarled punching his snout repeatedly then threw him to the hallway and grunting and hitting could be heard as they fought. The other troop grabbed her fist twisting her hand and giving a good knee to her stomach.*
*laria hugged him* "hey, where are we?" *she asks zero*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14096 on: January 07, 2015, 05:14:15 AM »
Zero:The real world...

*Rufus blushes*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14097 on: January 07, 2015, 05:37:37 AM »
*devin tore his helmet off and snarled punching his snout repeatedly then threw him to the hallway and grunting and hitting could be heard as they fought. The other troop grabbed her fist twisting her hand and giving a good knee to her stomach.*
*laria hugged him* "hey, where are we?" *she asks zero*

Zanthe grunted and coughed up a little blood, then flicked open the switchblade and stabbed it into the troop's right shoulder, rolling so that her wrist didn't snap and checking the man's body for other weapons.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #14098 on: January 07, 2015, 05:40:08 AM »
*the troop tried standing but stubbled and fell dropping his shock pistol as well*
*the troop kicked devin, but he grabbed the troops head slamming it between a door and when he fell devin picked him up by the scruff and held him tightly while he struggled and snapped his neck snarling*
*laria looked around with aw* "real world..."

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:44:44 AM by Zaida »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #14099 on: January 07, 2015, 05:41:56 AM »
Ray got out, and walked towards the apartment. He leaned against the doorframe, and panted, as his head throbbed.