Author Topic: Acension city  (Read 233760 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Acension city
« Reply #13425 on: December 31, 2014, 07:51:35 AM »
*He grabs a breathing mask*""Okay..okay ill carry you,this mask only has 6 minutes of water breathing*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #13426 on: December 31, 2014, 01:26:10 PM »
Zanthe blushed darkly, sitting down and lying back on the couch so she could check her hip. Satisfied that it was no longer bleeding, she looked over at Devin and lowered her ears. "You're still bleeding?" she asked, tugging her shirt down a bit so that it covered her slightly more.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #13427 on: December 31, 2014, 01:57:08 PM »
*derrell puts it on* "ok but you have to swim fast as hell..."
*devin nods while studying her and quickly looked at her eyes and answered* 'I'll be fine'

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13428 on: December 31, 2014, 06:15:50 PM »
*He breaks the window and grabs derrell,using his tail to propell himself*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #13429 on: December 31, 2014, 06:29:15 PM »
*derrell uses the item that zero had gave him to breath in oxygen*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13430 on: December 31, 2014, 07:44:57 PM »
*derrell puts it on* "ok but you have to swim fast as hell..."
*devin nods while studying her and quickly looked at her eyes and answered* 'I'll be fine'

Zanthe blushed as she saw his eyes move, suddenly becoming very self-conscious. "Um... I-if you say so, Devin." Being careful of her hip, the catfox pulled her knees up to her chest in an attempt to cover what her t-shirt didn't, thinking over what Devin had told her so far. "... You said were lying under that bush for two days after you had been shot, right?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #13431 on: December 31, 2014, 07:50:19 PM »
*he shook his head* 'at first I was hit with tear gas... so it was hard for me since my eyes and I can only hear so I sat there calmly waiting for it to pass, but I woke up the next morning and was shot, before midnight you came and helped.' *he smiled* 'which im really thankful for'

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13432 on: December 31, 2014, 07:51:27 PM »
*derrell uses the item that zero had gave him to breath in oxygen*

*Zero makes it with 2 minutes left,pulling derrell above his head*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #13433 on: December 31, 2014, 07:54:20 PM »
*derrell looks at the surface of the water come closer*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13434 on: December 31, 2014, 08:03:40 PM »
*he shook his head* 'at first I was hit with tear gas... so it was hard for me since my eyes and I can only hear so I sat there calmly waiting for it to pass, but I woke up the next morning and was shot, before midnight you came and helped.' *he smiled* 'which im really thankful for'

Zanthe smiled gently and looked down at her feet, blushing gently as she tried to reply to Devin; he was so nice, it was kind of messing with her ability to form sentences. "Aw, shucks... I... you're..." She looked down at him, blushing and looking into his eyes as she realized that she was studying him too. "It... It wouldn't have been right to just watch you die." Zanthe looked to the side and rubbed her arm. "Besides... getting shot isn't exactly painless. No one should have to suffer like that."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension city
« Reply #13435 on: December 31, 2014, 08:11:16 PM »
*he smiled* 'Jeez I'm lucky I even met you, I was forced to work with the troops and they treated me like a clown since I can't talk, but you... Your the most respectful person I've met, the most beautiful, nicest woman I've met..." *he then went red and rubbed the back of his neck smiling shyly at her*
(Omg it made woman into womanizer, if you saw that!! XD I fixed it now)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:20:00 PM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13436 on: December 31, 2014, 08:28:07 PM »
*he smiled* 'Jeez I'm lucky I even met you, I was forced to work with the troops and they treated me like a clown since I can't talk, but you... Your the most respectful person I've met, the most beautiful, nicest womanizer met..." *he then went red and rubbed the back of his neck smiling shyly at her*
(o-o Womanizer?)

Zanthe felt herself going red as well, looking at her feet and rubbing her arm. "I... I'm not all that.... I'm sure you've met nicer and more beautiful women..." She looked back over at Devin, making eye contact with him and smiling gently. "But... thank you anyhow." Moving closer, Zanthe let go of her knees and, not caring what he saw, gently wrapped her arms around Devin's neck, hugging him gently. "... You're a very kind man... Kinder than most of the people you see these days." She looked into his eyes and blushed a little. "You... You're quite handsome, as well...." The catfox looked to the side, blushing hard and rubbing her arm as she broke the hug and sat back on her haunches.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #13437 on: December 31, 2014, 08:35:15 PM »
(Yea ducking auto correct XP)
*he smiled and scratched the back of his ear. After a silent moment devin out of nowhere kissed her and quickly pulled away* 'sorry I just... Had too." *he signed to her with a small shrug*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13438 on: December 31, 2014, 09:06:25 PM »
(Yea ducking auto correct XP )
*he smiled and scratched the back of his ear. After a silent moment devin out of nowhere kissed her and quickly pulled away* 'sorry I just... Had too." *he signed to her with a small shrug*

Zanthe widened her eyes a bit, feeling her face flush as Devin kissed her. "Wh..." The catfox blushed darkly and rubbed her arm, her tail curling around her leg. "Devin...?" A warm feeling spread through her body, making her flesh tingle. Wh... what's wrong with me? she thought to herself, unused to the emotions she was feeling. No one had ever kissed her like that before. Blushing darkly, Zanthe found herself leaning towards Devin and giving him a kiss back, pulling away after a couple of seconds and nervously looking into his eyes.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #13439 on: December 31, 2014, 09:11:43 PM »
*devin looked back at her blushing bright. He never really had feelings for anyone, creating butterflies to fill his stomach and he bit his lower lip nervously trying to sign something to her but he froze and was lost in her beautiful eyes*