The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Poison Drinkers? Yes please! [Updated and Improved]  (Read 3389 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Poison Drinkers? Yes please! [Updated and Improved]
« on: September 08, 2014, 12:17:12 AM »
Mainly this will be for my main original species, Poison Drinkers, but it'll also be for my other species and regular characters. Enjoy!

~Thread Rules~
  • Don't knit-pick on my species.
I don't like it because unless I ask for your critique, I don't want it. Back off.
  • Keep your off-topic crap to yourself or go somewhere else.
  • Don't come in here with "Your species looks like duh duh duh duh duh"
That's great, but I assure you my species is of my own creation. However, if you think someone is trying to claim it as their own idea, I would really appreciate it if you told me via note or something and let me handle it.

~Species Rules~
  • Poison Drinkers are a closed species.
I'm sorry, you can't have one or make your own. Maybe I'll change this rule on a later date, but I need to figure out a good way to open them up to the public so that I'll be able to keep an eye on all of them.

~About Poison Drinkers~ (Took this from a site of mine XD I need to update it)

Poison Drinkers are a species that originate in the realm known as Sada Abe. These lethal creatures known for their primary defense mechanism: the ability to heighten the acidity of their bodies. The Poison Drinkers anatomy enable them to melt through just about anything with the brush of a fingertip, making it incredibly dangerous to touch their bare skin or any of their bodily fluids. Once a Poison Drinker's skin is touched, the toxins expelled from their bodies will cling to the victim, slowly eating away at the unfortunate soul's body and could very well result in death unless the poison drinker is forgiving enough to take its poisons back. These creatures are immune to most poisons, toxins and venoms, often consuming such materials for sustenance. These creatures are birthed from poisonous mundane plants, such as aconite or wolf's bane, and are able to live an incredibly long time unless they are murdered. Weapons made of a Poison Drinker's blood are most effective when it comes to seriously wounding or killing them.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 06:40:33 PM by Ms. Lovien »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Poison Drinkers? Yes please!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 01:16:51 AM »
Name: Aconitum Lovien

Sexuality: Demisexual

Species: Aconitum Jackal (poison drinker)

Family:
- Mother~ Magnolia
- Many Greats Grandmother~ Lulu
- Father~ Herman (most rps on the forum)
- Mate~ usually sticks around her Acon-sexuals (you know who you are X3 )

Likes: All foods, ugly/deformed animals, the cafe, binge drinking and smoking cigars, causing trouble, dragons, attitude (to an extent), horror movies, scary clowns, a good debate.

Dislikes: Bratty kids, loud noises (due to her very large ears), cold water, people who mess with her friends, cops, her mother (most of the time), the ocean, regular clowns.

♥FUN FACTS♥
-Acon is deathly afraid of the ocean and normal circus clowns
- She becomes very sick if cold water is poured on her (due to being a poison drinker)
- Acon has nine tails in total. Three mouthed tails by the names of Gilbert, Gizmo, and Shanna. Another three that resemble long arms with clawed hands and the last three are skeletal, sometimes wrapping themselves around the other tails to keep them together.
- She loves to study dark magic such as blood sorcery
- She lives in a hippy van
- She develops crushes very easily
- Acon's intelligence level is very high, but she likes to pretend she is below average
- She has a mild case of PTSD that has developed due to events that occurred during her mother's absence as a child
- Acon is afraid of being alone

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:31:15 PM by Aconitum Lovien »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 09:15:47 PM »
Name: Magnolia Lovien

Sexuality: Likes to think of herself as bisexual

Species: Aconitum Jackal (poison drinker)

Family:
- Daughter~ Aconitum
- Mother~ Lulu (Cithri)
- Mate (D)~ Herman
(Would have been) Rayleonarde

Likes: To cause misfortune to others, war, destruction, teasing, poisonous herbs, moss, vintage clothing.

Dislikes: children, water (she doesn't dislike much)

♥FUN FACTS♥
- Magnolia doesn't have emotions
- Gave her heart to Ray, but was rejected
-Tries to love Aconitum, but can't for obvious reasons
-Magnolia has known Herman and Rayleonarde for a long time, but it's unknown how long
-Magnolia and Herman had many children, but only one lived and is female.
-Magnolia is very traditional in her dress and her decorating skills, but loves the way the world is advancing.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:29:59 PM by Aconitum Lovien »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 12:40:18 AM »
Name: Cithri (Lulu)

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:34:15 PM by Aconitum Lovien »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 02:52:52 PM »
Name: Satan

Sexuality: eh...

Species: Angel/demon hybrid

Her doll form (for those wondering):

Her mask:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 02:49:48 PM by Aconitum »

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 01:14:06 PM »
I've got a question for you, Acon. What would happen if a poison drinker was completely obliterated? (As in, nothing left to regenerate from/move around) and what would happen if one of hen was set on fire?

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 06:46:11 PM »
I've got a question for you, Acon. What would happen if a poison drinker was completely obliterated? (As in, nothing left to regenerate from/move around) and what would happen if one of hen was set on fire?

Well friend, I'll tell ya! If the body is completely obliterated, the poison drinker's soul will move to a life sized plushy that resembles them! Then, when ready, the soul will become reborn with no memory of their past life unless they are reminded by a loved one or by the person that "killed" them. As for the fire; if the body was destroied in a fire, it'll take longer for regeneration (a few thousand years) and they'll have to take refuge in their plushy selves or in another person's body if granted permition.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:48:43 PM by Aconitum »

Offline deathwyvern1

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 02:03:11 AM »
Interesting

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 04:28:25 PM »
The Entire Lovien Family

Current Head: Magnolia

Former Head: Lulu

Most Occuring Species: Poison Drinkers, Demons, Normal Jackals

How long the Loviens have been around: since the begining of time

♥FUN FACTS♥
- Every woman in the family so far has been sexually assulted atleast once in their lives
- So far, all men from outside social classes that are romanticly involved with the Loviens have died due to murder or war
- All Loviens are prone to compulsive lieing
- The family is often linked to the mob
- Lulu was the first Lovien
- Ricky and Satan are bound to the family by many contracts
- The family castle still stands, but Magnolia uses it as a bed and breakfast
- Rayleonarde is the only living male from an outside social class (as of Medieval Rp)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 04:35:18 PM by Aconitum »

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 02:46:48 AM »
I love it!

The complex story of each character then clashes with the others

Let me just say this is one... Interesting family
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 02:58:03 AM »
I'm glad you like them! :3

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2014, 03:03:12 AM »
It's cool

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2014, 03:05:00 AM »
But of course not as cool as your closet troll.

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2014, 03:10:14 AM »
Very true very true

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2014, 06:54:11 AM »
     My turn~! As an explanation, after Acon drew my alternate fursona Enigir Shosa as a Poison Drinker I happily requested the use of the character because frankly the species is just SO! DARN! AWESOME!!! Ahem. Anyway after that idea was approved I decided to develop the character a little further. I'm dumb like that.
     Anyway with Aconitum's permission here's the profile of Poison Drinker AJ Shosa!

Name: AJ (Aconitum Jackal) Shosa.
     Species: ...really? Have I not typed it enough? XD
     Weapons: Natural Body Acid; Liquid to Crystal Conversion Magic Circles on the palms of both hands (which allows for varied acid crafting but is used mainly for thin swords), Wind Wreather Magic Circles on both hips (which apply to both legs and allow cyclonic cutting kicks) and Japanese Fire Magic Circle on the nose allowing for flaming spit and breath attacks.
     Family (Genetic): N/A
     Family (Other): Enigir Shosa. Enigir found the nameless and degenerate Poison Drinker someplace out in the woods when travelling. He took it upon himself to raise the beast and eventually taught him literacy, numeracy and sword craft. Despite his hateful nature - one supposedly all of the species share - AJ appreciates his upbringing and went so far as to remodel himself in his taken father's image.
     Quirks: AJ secretly adores everything about his species and openly reveres anyone bearing the words "Aconitum, Jackal" or any iteration of "Poison" in their name. Knowing this Enigir shortened his adopted son's name to simple letters in an effort to avoid an inflamed ego on AJ's part.
     AJ also loves showing off his sword skills despite his array of magics and natural acid. He also loves harming people and leaps at the chance to rip his fellow species limb from limb - keeping in mind their impressive healing abilities. It so far hasn't crossed his mind that this contradicts his apparent love for his kind.
     He also loves the First Family; the first strain of Poison Drinkers but also very contradicting this is his loathing for Magnolia, who once directed a minor insult his way.
     AJ hates himself and constantly indulges himself with what he wants, when he wants it to ease his hurt.
     AJ has bald elbows from all the fights he gets into.
     In real life, AJ's personality and voice was inspired by Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. The voice of Greed, the propensity for cutting people up from Barry the Chopper. I initially thought the voice of Envy but naaaaaaah~! Heh.

Many more thanks to Aconitum for allowing me to use this idea; for me it's a huge thing to share concepts like that as I jealously guard my own little world with a passion.
     Oh by the way the pic is just a quick little thang; an inked and coloured photocopy. The original will have explanations for how the Magic Circles work and the scarf will likely be in a different position as it hasn't been drawn in yet. I hate myself for uploading a copy of something, it just feels so...so cheap.
     Expect a post of the original on my art thread~! Toodeloo!

[attachment deleted by admin]
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!