The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Anoni's Writing  (Read 6825 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Anoni's Writing
« on: September 06, 2014, 05:47:54 PM »
Well, in general I would post all my poetry and stuff in the Poetry thread I made, that was more for public poetry. But now that has died down, I thought I might as well make a writing thread for myself, see what happens! My contributions might be irregular though xD

Imagine if you will:

Imagine if you will, I placed a candle,
On a rocky cliff, in the shadow of night,
And I pulled on a match in which I struck,
To set this lonesome candle alight.

Imagine if you will, I placed another,
A metre apart, now on some clay,
I burned the new candle, and placed another,
And continued to place more until the day.

Imagine if you will, I did this forever,
Until every corner of the earth was in flame,
Every ocean and mountain, every crack and crevice,
There was no area that the candle did not claim.

Imagine if you will, these candles had burned,
From even before I had begun to place them,
That when the universe was birthed, the candles ignite,
Across the earth throughout all of time's stem.

Imagine if you will, the earth on fire,
Ignited by candles from time's beginning,
And all the energy and power released,
Was condensed into one, single happening.

Imagine if you will, this happening was quick,
In a split second, in less time you could think,
And this happening was created by no less than man,
And this happening had happened in a single blink

Imagine if you will, the power of these candles,
Burning across the earth, across time, like a star,
Imagine if you will, the true power of man,
The true extent of our creation, the power of the Tsar.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I did a calculation, if you placed a candle on every square metre of the earth and ignited every candle at the same time and did so every year since the big bang, the entire power done by all those candles is roughly equal to the power done by the peak intensity of the Tsar Nuclear bomb explosion.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 05:54:35 PM by anoni »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
Re: Anoni's Writing
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 11:54:17 AM »
That last bit. Very cool
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 01:02:35 PM »
Thanks Nixon :3

My mind behaves like chairs walk,
Thoughts unwanted begin to stalk,
Images seen flash me by,
To make me drift into the sky

There is no explaining it's process,
Only that chaos is in its excess,
Hidden variables always unreachable,
Cognitive bias clouds all that is teachable.

The hardest thing to know about me,
Is how I imagine all that we see,
For even I cannot truly know,
How my mind decides to go.

Lost as my conscious swirled,
I am trapped in my own world,
Locked in a cage of self perception,
Only key is my own deception.

I am not, never was, in control,
All I know, that I see, is fable,
A slave to my own psychology,
A meat puppet of all biology.

Until finally the angel dawns,
To pick me up from the field of thornes,
And wash my mind from that unclear,
Only when I am no longer here.

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 02:14:48 PM »
He moves through miles of space
Moving so fast, he'd win the race,
Meeting the blue dot, he got caught,
And plummets to the sky with grace

Breaking through the gradual wall
He comes down to meet us all,
Sees the view, his awe renew,
and he starts his great fall.

He decided he will stay,
And he comes down in a ray,
breaks into your home, so he can roam,
and change the littlest thing in the littlest way

A building made of stone,
he hits a block of silicone
Changes a bit, and that is it,
His disaster is more than prone.

The roof turns to sky,
so the tridents can fly,
The situation clear, it's become nuclear,
And all the men die.

Each hit releases more of him,
They scatter as the sky goes dim,
And our little friend, became our end,
How fragile is the system.

(There's a specific story that goes with this, what do you think it is?)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:19:52 PM by anoni »

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 01:02:57 PM »
I guess either a UHECR or more specifically a EECR.

Zevatron is a funny word ^_^

I like that middle poem best Anoni, a gentle touch on weighty subject matter.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 11:20:38 PM »
Sunken deep, surrounded by darkness,
Lies a utopia, purposed and free,
Where whats yours is yours, no exception,
So come in, come in, would you kindly?

Altruism the root of all evil,
have parasites fester above the sea,
Which one man sought to put an end,
So follow this man, would you kindly?

Carved deep from the sweat of a brow,
Lies a market, freer than free,
All is owned, none is shared,
So buy my product, would you kindly?

Heaven is gone, but hell is too
All that's left here is you and me,
In this city we have our rapture,
accept the rapture, would you kindly?

Atlas came to see the end,
He came with a strange decree,
When he comes to tell you his plan,
Just shrug, would you kindly?

So when you see the man, oh man,
The one who is our big daddy,
Follow his words, follow them carefully,
KILL SLAVE, would you kindly?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 11:22:37 PM by anoni »

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 06:28:02 PM »
Very ominous. A dark yet realistic feel.
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 03:42:36 PM »
The Box

Relax... relax... relax... Sleep, Finnegan, Sleep. Concentrate on your breathing, in and out, feel your chest move up and down, feel the cold air enter your nose and the warm air leave it, in... and out... That's it Finnegan... relax... fall asleep...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Like a **censor** thunder clap, that god damn alarm went off just as I was about to sleep. My eyes shot open like a reverse bear trap! The sun beams entering my room are a deathly reminder that again, for the second night in a row, I didn't get any sleep. All I wanted was the sweet embrace of slumber, the calm of dreamland, but nope, instead I get that **censor**...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

...alarm. **censor** this, I'm shutting it off.

*BANG*

There we go. That stopped the beeping but it didn't quite stop the day, if only. Ok, Finnegan concentrate, we need to get up, have breakfast and go to work. Clanson still wants me to do that change record, and I haven't got the quarterly report done even though they've told me to have it done by last week. I've been working for the last two nights and I haven't gotten anything done, god damn it Finnegan you're a **censor** failure, you should of just stayed at home and lived off your parents, at least life would be easier. You know what, **censor** breakfast, I don't have time, I don't DESERVE breakfast, I'm just gonna go straight to work.

*Finnegan gets out of bed, dreary and fatigued, he drags himself towards his clothes drawer and creaks it open. In it is just a well aligned row of identical gray suits. Giving a sigh, Finnegan grabs the first one he sees and slowly puts it on.*

I hate these suits, they're so stiff and hard, they're so difficult to put on. Alright, ok, we need to go for walk, no rest for the weary. Alright, uhhh do I have everything, Wallet, check, Phone, check, wait there's a notification? A text message from my mum, huh, what does it say... oh she had that hip operation she needed... wait what! It cost here $40,000! What! How the heck is she supposed to afford that... oh, she's asking me for money. How the hell am I supposed afford that!? Maybe I can get a bonus, no, no, no the way I've been shaping up lately, not likely, shit, shit, I have to think... wait what! It's already 9:30? How the, **censor** I'm late for work, alright I'll think about this later I just got to keep going forward.

*Finnegan leaves his house, the sky overcast with gray heavy clouds drizzling with light rain across the city streets in which our hero walks. Finnegan walks across Samuel street, takes a right at Rudolf Road and continues along Alison Avenue, as he did every day before. However, on this one day and occasion, a peculiar thing happened. As he tried to turn left onto Patrick Parade, as he did every day, he noticed the particular street had been closed, due to construction. Finnegan's only route was across a small, dark alleyway, which he had never noticed before in all his days of going to work. He enters the unknown...*

Ok ok, so maybe if I burn down my house, I can get some insurance money on it and maybe... this is ridiculous. Where the heck does this alleyway even go?

"Hello friend, Welcome"

What the heck, who the **censor** said that? I can't see anyone, I can just see the walls of the alleyway, wait... does this alleyway seem longer than I remember?

"Come friend, don't be afraid, just relax"

Seriously... where the heck is that voice coming from? Alright, I better ask... "Who said that?"

"Who said that? You said that, you're saying that right now, you've said that your entire life... don't you think it's time to simply relax and stop talking?"

...who the **censor** is this guy? Is he telling me to shut up!? "Hey listen here buddy, I dunno what your game is but I-"

"Game? Oh there's no game, all there is is simply a gift, a gift that I give to you."

...A gift... "I don't see any gifts around..."

"That's because you're not looking ahead, look again"

...Look ahead, what is he talking abou-... wait is that a giant concrete box in the middle of the alleyway? How come I never noticed that before, what the heck is it doing there? "Uhh.. is your gift the big box?"

"My gift is not the box, my gift is much more than a box. This is just a box like money is just paper, no this box is much, much more"

...Hmm this is sort of freaking me out, maybe I should turn around and... wait is that the concrete box again, how can it be behind me? I would of definitely noticed that when I passed it... Wait, where is everything? I... I feel weird...

"Come friend, come inside the box and all your worries, all your woes, they will simply disappear."

...worries... disappear... NO no, no what the **censor** is wrong with me? I'm not gonna go into some crazy box, who the **censor** is this guy! "WHO THE **censor** ARE YOU"

"I am your savior, I am your guardian angel, I am you"

...What... what is going on, why, why am I walking towards the box. I can't... argh... I can't think, I have to try and stop, moving, just, work... operation... money, come on, come on people count on you, don't let it take you, don't let it take you, come on come on. "I'm... not getting into that box you... **censor** coward!"

"We all go into the box Finnegan, every single one of us, there is no escaping the box. You just have taken the initiative to go into the box yourself, let it happen, it'll happen eventually"

...Let what happen, what... what is going on... wait... the box is opening... Oh...

"Do you see now Finnegan, do you see now that this box is truly your key to happiness. This box is everything you have desired"

This box is empty... nothing... a void... peaceful. Relax, Relax, Relax... concentrate on your breathing, feel the cold air moving into your nose and the warm air moving out, that's right, relax... drift off to sleep Finnegan... that's right... let it take you...

I'm inside the box, there's nothing in here... nothing, just me and soon I will drift away... The door is closing, I can see the light moving across me, the beams are getting thinner and thinner, the crack gets smaller and smaller the door gets closer and closer. I hear it shut... I hear it close... I see no light... I feel no breathe... I feel nothing. I will be stuck forever...

...I am happy.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 03:47:16 PM by anoni »

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 02:27:01 PM »
I wake up seeing the sun shine,
burning my face, killing my time,
All I want is to forget the sky,
cover my face, close my eye
dream of tomorrow and wait to die,
living is necessary, it's a lie.
We think of death as darkness,
a void as a void of voidness,
but no guilt or despair,
leave me there,
I want to stay alone,
my heart my metronome,
let it stop, let me rot,
no reason but biology
asking my philosophy
breaking my neurology,
think about astronomy
for as long as the stars burn
I shall yearn
for me to be among them
back in the void again
no sound, no sight,
no darkness yet no light,
not even knowing,
never really showing,
worry, worry, worry, worry, worry, worry, worry, worry, worry, worry, worry, worry, worry,w orr, wor,r

Offline FinnegansWake

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Auribus Teneo Lupum
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Great Pyrenees (hybrid) Mythical-type background
  • Coloring: Dark colors mixed with lights
  • Height: Large, dire-wolf size
  • Weight: I'm made of stardust, so you would be surprised about my weight
  • Build: Skinny, but built
  • Currently: Having a sick day from school :(
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2015, 03:52:43 PM »
Amazing imagery!  :*
Finnegan in the sky with burning balls of plassss-ma
~ Promoting intelligence and togetherness within the fandom ~
+Are you a furry who is also involved with the society of Mensa? Contact me!+

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 05:33:30 AM »
Thank you :P

Men, men see, men know,
They go and go and go,
Work and live and smile,
Live a life worth while.

Gods, they create, they stop,
Their meaning, they know, is naught.
What a god truly sought,
the ground that all men walk.

Men feel pain and despair,
Knowing that life is unfair,
Worth living they say,
Let me see my last day.

Gods, listen, watch, stand
Illogical, men's land.
They died years ago,
Men will be in tow.

Men, realize, too late,
That life is not great.
All men want to do is fly,
So let them try, let them die.

Gods, want to be born,
In a life full of scorn,
They sit, waiting,
Men fly, damming.

Men live, Men live,
No reason left to give,
Gods don't see the point,
Life

Gods die, stay dead,
Afterlife their home stead,
Men are afraid to see the end,
Death.

Let me be with the gods.

Offline Kara

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "That's what's up."
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Coywolfdog
  • Coloring: Shades of gray with other colors mixed in
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 195lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Wheeeee
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2016, 04:50:19 PM »
Wow you're good, Anoni! >.< I wish I was that good.
Welcome, Child, To the wishing well. You ask for heaven, we give you hell.

---
I do commissions on dA! throw a PM at me if you're interested!

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2016, 02:38:40 PM »
My son, my daughter, my child,
On a planet hanging by a string,
I wonder what you will achieve,
In what light will you bring

I know you now, but not tomorrow,
I feel what you felt, see what you saw,
How do you live and go?
That makes me look to you in awe

Who are you?
A puppet or a puppeteer?
Do you move as I do
are you far or near?

Can I be happy, or sad?
Are you Life or death, do you fight or flee?
Does it show that time is reversible,
if it is your actions that affect me?

I am on a rope with a pulley,
Plumeting through the fourth,
Never slowing down,
until I reach what I've sought.

You and I, are we alike?
Do we still listen with our mind?
Can I say that I am proud?
Did you finally contribute to mankind?

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2016, 12:10:18 PM »
Men see in the sky,
Themselves as something more,
Risen on a pillar of gold,
atop a cold hard floor.

Scrambling to their prize,
they strive to rise but fall,
Seeking only virtuous means,
To attain the dream they call.

And as they fail, they fail,
And slip closer to the wall,
Breaking their promises,
And bending the law.

To succeed they succumb,
Into darkness they fall,
For power for powers sake,
Is no real power at all.

Yet while downwards they sink,
Upwards they roar,
Gaining their vision,
They finally become more.

But sitting on a throne of bone,
With dead men as their thrall,
They learn that upon a mountain of skulls,
even the great look small.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2016, 03:16:12 PM »
Numbers have patterns, and life does as well.
I see myself as part of a larger pattern, one that binds us all together.
For I influence all things and all things must influence me.
My bubble of impact moves outwardly at the speed of light,
existing without form, existing without time.

A storm is coming, all these bubbles, all these webs,
The temporal wind disrupts all that I can see.
I stand against it because I can, because I ought to.
But no one asks why they move forward,
They only do, automatons of influence.

They are shadows amoungst the storm that is my mind,
Perhaps I am the only one who exists,
Perhaps I influence nothing but myself.
If past actions influence the future,
why can't the future influence the past.

I can sit down amongst the rain,
the hail, lightning and sparks
I will always remain here.
Without form, without time.
My bubble forever expanding

Even when I am no more
No more, never was,
never will be.