The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shosa's Scraps and Stuff!  (Read 9248 times)

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
Shosa's Scraps and Stuff!
« on: August 15, 2014, 03:08:31 AM »
     EYO HOLLA! Enigir here and my drawings along with me! It's here that i'll post all my wild and wacky drawings sure to twist your perception on reality and maybe question your beliefs. haha nah I'm just messing. I'm boring artistically. Just a heads up, I am fully aware that i've practiced a set pose for so long that it's basically all I can draw, I tend not to deviate terribly much from my standard 3/4 view standing-inert-with-weapon so please just don't bother telling me my poses don't change much. I know. Everyone in high school made sure I knew. I just know, k? K.
     I say all this with bemusement, ya know? cuz there's no point getting caught up in trivial rubbish when you only have eighty odd years to live. I the long run, easier to move on.
     I digress. Like always. Like this time... - no okay. So another heads up, I draw erratically and with my rubbish computer which malfunctions in SO MANY ways I scan my pics to PC even more erratically. Which means HUGE bursts of activity here followed by even hugerer hiatuses. Also with my resized images I dunno how great they will be size-wise. Might lose some detail. We'll see we'll see! My profile's first up, cuz...i'm... an iddiut... XD

[attachment deleted by admin]
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Nico

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with green ears and paws, eyes are green
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 193lbs
  • Build: Slim and strong
Re: Shosa's Scraps and Stuff!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 03:12:58 AM »
     I say all this with bemusement, ya know? cuz there's no point getting caught up in trivial rubbish when you only have eighty odd years to live.

More people need to read the right there

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 03:37:52 AM »
     ...That was horrible. So much detail, LOST! Grrrrr...
     *sigh* I'll play around with it later.
     Or now! I hope. Without much ado, have a Vigilante. Dude's a bro.

Oh and Nico? Yes. Just yes!

FIFTH time trying to post this accursed post...I hate my computer, so help me I'm using caps lock to express my frustration next time. You hear me world!? CAPS LOCK!

Offline Nico

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 03:41:19 AM »
I know right

And awesome artwork man

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 03:47:22 AM »
     That was a ton of hassle. Geez. WORTH IT though! I just hate how a little detail is lost with the size. no matter. Compressing it to Document size seems to spare a few kilobytes. ENNEWAY This next pic was drawn chronologically after my profile but before that Vigilante pic. I was just messing around with imagery. technically it's only half done as I wanted to do an 'Enigir at the beach/Enigir on a cliff/Enigir in the snowy mountains' pic. One thing abut me, I'm MAJORLY indecisive. So I just coloured it - badly - and finished it.
     A note on the pants thing, I actually do stick a thumb in my belt if I don't have a pocket to rest my arm in (stupid habit I know) but seeing as I boringly added neither pocket nor belt to my sona's pants its just like...huh. So yeah, this isn't a 'dirtiness in 3...2...1..' scene, its meant to have a chill vibe.
     Regrettably i'm also not that muscular despite the fact I'm a training athlete T-T

...haha, forgot to add the image...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 03:49:03 AM by Enigir Shosa »

Offline Nico

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 03:54:14 AM »
I like it but if you really want that relaxed look get him resting his hand closer to his hip it will look killer

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
Re: Shosa\'s Scraps and Stuff!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 03:57:34 AM »
     So one day I was cruising around TFF like a stalkerish loner and happened upon a request by one Gissa the Hopper. It's taken me AGES to post anything along the lines of updates because of A - me being a moron, B - this computer sucking and C - seriously I'm not that smart.
     Anyway here's the first test, half done. I asked Gissa about where he wanted the splotched before I finished it. Only three or so pics to go after this (I promised tests of which there are currently two, a full body and a custom profile pic mugshot thing) unless I do more tests. Why not have a tiny ongoing thing?

On second thought i'll try adding the second test as well. I specialize in Wolves, Lions, the odd Bird, DRAGONS and humans too, but humans are boring. I see them everywhere. Gissa really opened my world up when I decided to have a crack at the rabbit side of things. Ive got a whole species thing going now. I came to this site with a mission: to meet new people and try new things.
     Gissa, you have helped me do this. Brofist! Also a shout out to the folks on my friends list because brofist.

Post Merge: August 15, 2014, 04:08:34 AM
     Eeee thanks Nico for talking to me! Sorry I'm not so responsive, my computer be slow as a level one slowbro and by the time I'm halfway through a post sixty other things have happened across the forums!
     Anyway this next post is a quick thing on an ongoing Shattered Spirits theme. Shattered, as I call it because who has time for extraneous syllables nowadays, is the RP I started whilst waiting for others to do things. I'm a sucker for arty character bios and I have a whole project going o which I don't wanna do because its...huge...
     In the Shattered strain of this thread i'll be doing the Player's characters and a few GM operated NPCs which help the plot along and provide a few extra pints of needless violence.
     A quick catch up: Shattered Spirits revolves around a group of persons who were, like many others subject to the whims of the MAGIS program, taken from their parents at very young ages and placed under military "care". The whole point of MAGIS - the Magically Altered Generation of Iaran Soldiers - was to increase the magical abilities of the subjects who would then go on to fight the larger nation waging war on the tiny nation of Iara (which specializes in magic for the most part, but being small is still losing the war).
     Gosh I do love me a story...

P.S. not sure how much effort I wanna put into the faceless staff of Area 3-9-4, which is where the tale begins. maybe i'll revise them. But the Soldier looks like he was ripped outta the latest SCP Containment Breach update (which surprisingly did NOT inspire Shattered Spirits) and the scientist looks too...mad...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:08:40 AM by Enigir Shosa, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Nico

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 04:29:27 AM »
That's amazing

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
Shosa's Scraps and Stuff!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 04:56:15 AM »
So I nearly posted a huge thing about this next pic and then guess what crashed? (I have a horrific sense of humour and I was so tempted to write 'MH-370!' but yeah...no...way too soon and still apparently controversial...) Anyway this is Armonia! Eeeeee! She PM'd me a little while back and frankly is really cool! We decided to do a trade because not only do we get along well but we both have cool 'sonas.
     I wanted to draw this with the Tactical Riot Spear mentioned in her profile but to be honest it didn't really suit the pic. usually I'm never satisfied until I've inked in an awesome character complete with a dangerous weapon but...nyeh. Armonia's really sunny and it just didn't do the work any justice.
     I should really stop referring to people as if they aren't here. Of should I? I dunno how to handle this~!
     Are you reading this Armonia? You did this! *grins hugely* This is all your fault! Stop being so sunny! this picture SHOULD have ended in a spear! A spear confound it! *jokingly cries*
     Haha but seriously now it's your turn, green one!
     OOH! A note on the green - it was actually a prettier green on the original itself but my scanner doesn't take kindly to my pencil quality and I strongly suspect my light levels in my room too. But it's still an okay pic.

Well I guess that ends it for this Shosa Spam - oh, THAT'S what I shoulda called the topic! Anyway Just a friendly heads up I DON'T bite and I will happily take Requests, Trades or Commissions. All because I Love drawing, I'd love to see 'Enigir' drawn and...I have no money...
     I'll be doing more Shattered Spirits and Gissa's Request stuff...also i'll post any other art I do for people here regardless of its nature (ie request, commish etc) and uh...yeah. I dunno what else to say... I guess if you even somewhat enjoyed this Shosa Spam then...touch your feet. But until next time: I LIKE PIRATES! YAR -!

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:59:50 AM by Enigir Shosa »

Offline Caesium Iodide

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • COMMISSIONS OPEN!
    • Awards
  • Species: (Adult??) Werewolf!
  • Coloring: Blue, gray, yellow and black
  • Height: 6’8” I keep getting taller :/
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Rather curvy, fills everything well.
  • Currently: Perhaps wanting to relive time from high school.
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 07:17:38 AM »
/screAMS/

this is sO AWESOME. LIKE. I CANNOT HANDLE HOW AMAZING THIS LOOKS. I JUST.

/throws a bunch of dandelions at Enigir/

I like being sunny!! It's the best thing next to a smile, yellow roses, that dress you drew and my tactical riot spear!!

I'm such a goof, goodness me! Haha!

Thank you so much!!  XP
Find me on amino, Twitter and patreon:
@/Cryptik_Mystic
My commissions are open. I specialize in badges but that’s not my limit! Send me a DM anywhere if you have a question or interest.

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 08:41:22 AM »
     Dawww! I'm glad ya like it! I always get worried whenever I draw stuff for people.
     Next one gets a spear tho XD

Offline Nico

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 02:12:54 PM »
Haha you got flower punched brother

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2014, 07:36:19 AM »
     Well it's been fun what with all the waiting, worrying and causing the poor guy who posted the request endless grief. But it's gotta stop. Seriously - guilt OVERLOAD! I am of course referring to my poorly executed first attempt at taking a request with the long-suffering Gissa the Hopper.
     Gissa, please forgive my stupidity, my quest for perfection and the endless wait that it brought. Without further ado: A FINALISED FURSONA! YAAAAAAAAY! As yet I can either shade with graphite OR colour but I have this weird prototype technique where I shade with colours and leave anything hit directly by the implied sunlight white as the page. Maybe i'll experiment with that later. But for right now, have this. It's not the profile pic I wanna do up for Gissa but hey, whatever. The important thing for right now is that this, right here, is FINALLY done.
     I know my faults. Nonetheless I cannot apologise enough for the obscenity of this request's lateness without being, you know, obsequious. Enough of that, though. Enjoy! Hope it's worth the wait. Again, a little more to come.
     And more general Shosa rabbit stuff to come, too. Like I said when I posted the Gissa-test images my world in my head expanded after this request...

P.S. I do eyes really small but if ya zoom in they're green as was specified. and by 'ya' I mean anyone viewing the image.

Offline Gissa The Hopper

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Toxic green, Black, Grey
  • Height: 5'2 FT
  • Weight: 132 lbs
  • Build: Normal
  • Currently: Hey! You know what's cool? Piss off the ghosts in your own house! :D
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2014, 01:13:27 PM »
Enigir the only words suitable for your awesome artwork is WOW!!! It's frickin' amazing dude!!

Offline Nico

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2014, 06:05:00 PM »
Holy poop brother that's awesome