The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Standard.  (Read 433 times)

Offline Cyril

• Pompous Rogue
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Probably not Anubis
    • Awards
  • Species: Jackal
  • Coloring: Dark Gray
  • Height: 1.8m/6ft
  • Build: Beef cake or average.
  • Currently: Inventory and General Merchandising Manager; still not getting paid enough
Standard.
« on: July 29, 2014, 07:24:36 PM »
{I'm kinda mad the message Icon is "cheesy" but it's not a piece of cheese.}
Okay, I know nobody knows me at all because I mostly do roleplay and pretty much ALWAYS in character because I'm a super nerd and whatever.
But let's start with me; I'm a 17y(to be 18 in Nov; graduated) old guy in California with a few emotional issues and probably a bit of a pompous superiority complex. I also have had a bit of an alcohol problem, although I've been trying to not use(although unsuccessfully; my last mistake was July 3rd) Maybe not, but I like to use hyperboles to make myself feel better. I probably also have an anger issue, or maybe I'm just really mad right now. Oh wait, I almost titled this on how mad I am. Perhaps I'm actually angry, for once.
ANYWAY;
So, I'm an idiot and can never actually like a guy that is actually homosexual, likes me back, and isn't in a relationship.
Well one strolled by and courted me by kinda forcing me to blurt out details about myself that matter in ways that weren't lengthy and dodgy, because that's how I normally speak. Well, at that point he wasn't in a relationship and we had ridiculously good chemistry.
Over the course of the last month, a bit changed. We became really open towards the idea of lewd activity and romantic interaction, or at least it really felt like it. He admitted to this, but I don't really know if he was lying to make me feel better about what I did.
Well, about a week and a half ago, he got a boyfriend. He was an all right guy(though a constant liar, but this IS the internet), but I was really upset. Especially when he rolls up to tell me how excited he is to be with this fox; I express my envy towards the original guy who we will now call Joe.
So, Joe and I continue talking for a bit, because we can just do that for hours and it felt SOOO good to just talk about things without worrying{I'm not a very open person, ever}. I really trusted him, and then we got in an argument over something stupid.
Well, the argument wasn't important about sexual protection{I'm a strict believer, he's a stubborn "I don't care"}, it was something we could have/probably will totally brush off or work through. {Probably the latter}
But the argument brought me an epiphany; that, pardon if this sounds conceited, I'm the other guy, and that I'm clinging to something that isn't mine.

I just told him that we need to be a bit distant and maybe avoid each other for a while, but I still feel like a total mess of muck.
I feel ridiculously envious of something I know I probably won't have, and until I posted upon here I was legitimately about to go buy some liquor, but now I rethink it I don't want to.
I think I'm just tired of being the other guy; I might just want a bit of a spotlight for a while, as attention seeking as that sounds.
I try to be a whole person without other people, because I know relationships won't fix me.
But damn they feel so good.

I feel so melodramatic and rather defensive, but sometimes I have to forget I'm 17.
I guess it's nice to occasionally be able to act like it before I have to do life.
Eheh, it was so hard to do this without cursing V~v I'm just going to fade into the background cosmic radiation again.
If you read that, I'm sorry you have to bear through my awful syntax. I was just directly transferring thought to text.
Jesus didn't die for this.
~
Art by Horrorbuns. Character is mine.
Feel free to message me anytime, I'm not as much of a jerk as I seem.