Author Topic: Everyone versus everyone! (Current Record: 255)  (Read 135512 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: Everyone versus everyone! (Current Record: 161)
« Reply #4680 on: May 04, 2015, 03:51:31 AM »

I C--*breath*--I C-CAn't--*breath*--get up... *breath*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #4681 on: May 04, 2015, 03:57:18 AM »

N-NEVER! You just... got me while I was weak! *breath* You'll pay!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4682 on: May 04, 2015, 04:06:27 AM »

I... will not... obey! You don't deserve my obedience!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4683 on: May 04, 2015, 04:18:45 AM »

Grrrrrr! *grabs Tybalt's foot and pushes him off*

*Attempts to stand up* YOU CAN'T TAME ME! NO ONE CAN TA--*his stomach growls*--AAAMEMEYOUDIDN'THEARTHAT!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4684 on: May 04, 2015, 04:26:59 AM »

MMMPH!! *stares horrified with mouth full* Mmnuh!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4685 on: May 04, 2015, 04:39:22 AM »

*grunts and chews*... Dunthin'yeh... gotmeh--*gulp* for good, buddy. Once I get my strength up, I'm ending-- *points to Tybalt*--you and--you--yer--thing--*motions pointing finger aggressively*--tar--tyranny! Yes.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 04:42:57 AM by Geoffrey Noah »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4686 on: May 04, 2015, 04:58:09 AM »

AAAGH *flops back* J-JEEZ! Give me a break, will ya?! X_x

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4687 on: May 04, 2015, 05:11:11 AM »

Ughhh...*grumbles* where are my kids when I need 'em...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4688 on: May 04, 2015, 05:19:52 AM »

M-My children are not your slaves! D: Don't you ever think you have enough?

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4689 on: May 04, 2015, 05:27:28 AM »

Ugh... *gazes at the ceiling, muttering to himself* Think I bit off more than I can chew...  T_T

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4690 on: May 04, 2015, 05:35:16 AM »

Rrrgh, mind getting off me? You're upsetting my tum. >:I

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4691 on: May 04, 2015, 05:50:19 AM »

UGHQUITTHAT--*Pushes Tybalt off*

*squirms a bit away and rubs his belly*
Augh-g-good lord, you are psy-sk--psychotic! D:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 05:56:40 AM by Geoffrey Noah »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4692 on: May 04, 2015, 05:57:23 AM »

Sl-sleepy? *looks confused*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #4693 on: May 04, 2015, 06:10:38 AM »

*eyes the suddenly-sleeping deer, giggling nervously* ... Ha... *lays back with a sigh, continuing to rub his sore belly* ... Hahaha...

*scoots himself backward, still staring at Tybalt* ... hahaha... *scoot* hahaa... *scoot* ...

... *rolls onto his feet and bolts out the door* O_O
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:36:37 AM by Geoffrey Noah »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #4694 on: May 04, 2015, 07:49:24 AM »

Morning all! :D
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.