Author Topic: Elysium  (Read 6522 times)

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
Re: Elysium
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2014, 09:46:49 AM »
     "What!? And why!?" Enigir shivered and it had little to do with the cold. He looked wildly around for no reason other than confusion and then did a double take in search of food.
     "I'm really hungry!" Enigir half moaned, half snapped. His blood sugar was getting low. So was his supply of patience. God it as been a rubbish day...
     "All had better be revealed by the end if it, seer, and I'd better get my desired future!" The white wolf rounded on the third member of the oddball party. "And you! Get up you loser! Geez..."
     Spent just that little bit more after the rant Enigir sagged and half sobbed.
     "I'm really hungry..."
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2014, 04:27:00 AM »
Xerxes collected his pack in a rushed panic. "Thank you, sir.  I...I'm sorry about my actions...I have always had a fear of the dark..." He moved closer to the fire, and stared into it, feeling the grip of fear die away.  "You know...you are the first stranger I've met that had actually offered to help.  I am indebted to you, sir." Xerxes laid the pack to one side, and used is as a pillow of sorts.  As he stared into the sky, he  began whistling a rather strange tune, the sound of space itself.  After a few moments, he reached into a side pocket of the backpack, and withdrew a small tuning fork, and a picture.  He tapped the fork against various nearby objects, and matched it exactly, as he stared at the picture.  "My family...never to be seen again..."

Offline Adrian_Kruezotter

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Secretive Serpent
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 7'11"
  • Weight: 563 lbs.
  • Build: Very well built and muscular
  • Currently: Lurking in the dark of your closet...
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2014, 01:29:49 AM »
From within the dark, the giant simply watched the chaos ensue from the one with the birds, he himself had caught some of these birds, eating them, biting them in half to kill them and proceeding to swallow. He thought a little bit of dropping from above from the weakened tree, which swayed not only from being weakened by.... whatever this was. The behemoth was not exactly the lightest of people. Of course, he dug his claws into the body of the tree to stabilize himself, cautious of his weight. But instead of dropping upon the large game, he felt content with pursuing much more difficult prey. He continued watching from above, his tail wrapped around the tree as well, just for the sake of staying still, as to not make a noise......
What such beauty hides such sweet sorrow, a black rose, dew-drops upon the leaves, yet with thorns like death's cold blade. The serpent of temptations, the raven of omens, and the spider of poison, all such beautiful creatures marked as Death. Alas, the pale horse comes. Come Samael, come! Come forth, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Beelzebub, Ba'alberith, Leviathan, Lucifer! We are Legion!

They call me the Boogeyman...