Author Topic: Elysium  (Read 6527 times)

Offline Adrian_Kruezotter

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Secretive Serpent
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 7'11"
  • Weight: 563 lbs.
  • Build: Very well built and muscular
  • Currently: Lurking in the dark of your closet...
Re: Elysium
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 01:53:04 AM »
The giant could sense that the Terra'nus was following him, but he didn't care about that right now. In a world like this, all hope of survival was geared only towards the environment. Adrian was a woodsman, and the forest was something he could call home; it was the perfect hunting ground. But he couldn't be too careful. He had no way of knowing who was friend and who was foe. All he knew was that anyone could either be potential threat, or better yet, potential prey. His green eyes searched through the distance, and among the mountains... trees. A mountainous forest was the best type of forest to him, providing numerous types of methods of hunting any prey.  But something in the back of his mind nagged him. His blood-lust could not be satisfied like this. Eventually, he would return, attempting to find some way to crawl back into the city in order to slaughter even more people, feast on more meat, drink more blood. His fangs couldn't help but tremble with delight of the very thought. But right now, it was possible that he could have a very fun hunt. Hide and seek. At this, he allowed his huge tail to drag upon the ground, leaving a shallow trench to allow others to follow into his trap.....
What such beauty hides such sweet sorrow, a black rose, dew-drops upon the leaves, yet with thorns like death's cold blade. The serpent of temptations, the raven of omens, and the spider of poison, all such beautiful creatures marked as Death. Alas, the pale horse comes. Come Samael, come! Come forth, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Beelzebub, Ba'alberith, Leviathan, Lucifer! We are Legion!

They call me the Boogeyman...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 06:28:06 AM »
Chrono found it mildly amusing when Adrian started to drag his tail across the ground. In fact, he felt that this actually merited him speaking to the psychopath. "You are a large, black, serpent. If anything is giving your location away, it's your body, not the trail left by your tail." He followed that statement with a chuckle before returning to silence once more.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Cyril

• Pompous Rogue
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Probably not Anubis
    • Awards
  • Species: Jackal
  • Coloring: Dark Gray
  • Height: 1.8m/6ft
  • Build: Beef cake or average.
  • Currently: Inventory and General Merchandising Manager; still not getting paid enough
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2014, 06:49:44 PM »
Nicholas broke his gaze for a split second; eyes locking upon Enigir while his hand kept over his orb. Rather gently yet coldly, he removed the arm from him and continued his gaze while speaking."I do suppose that is my role.... However the only name you should refer to me as is Spiritius, just for the sake of me actually noticing. In further regards, do not touch me while I am seeing. It's hard enough as it is."
He eyes locked upon the orb before he spread his hands, it vanishing.
"We need to get to the top of this cliff."
The lynx stared blankly at his new companion, before gazing at the sun.
Jesus didn't die for this.
~
Art by Horrorbuns. Character is mine.
Feel free to message me anytime, I'm not as much of a jerk as I seem.

• Avid Aardvark
  • Secretive Serpent
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2014, 07:08:31 PM »
The serpent turned his head, but his eyes only set upon the ground. His eyes were wide, but then again, he didn't have any eyelids. He spoke in an incredibly deep, quiet voice, partly gravelly, partly soft like silk. "Could you really see me at nightfall, though?" He continued his short trek into the wilderness, towards the mountainous forest. It wasn't too far away, as the dry ground started to become luscious grass, wet and moist, and a few trees here and there. He could smell in the wind that rain would be coming soon...
What such beauty hides such sweet sorrow, a black rose, dew-drops upon the leaves, yet with thorns like death's cold blade. The serpent of temptations, the raven of omens, and the spider of poison, all such beautiful creatures marked as Death. Alas, the pale horse comes. Come Samael, come! Come forth, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Beelzebub, Ba'alberith, Leviathan, Lucifer! We are Legion!

Offline Elisif

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nap timez
    • Awards
  • Species: zangoose
  • Coloring: red and white
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 49
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Formal wear... UGH!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2014, 11:21:38 PM »
"Clockwork, Jogete Clockwork" Jogete gave the raccoon, Xerxes, a firm handshake, this'll work well, he feels it will at least. "Now lets see if there's a civilization of refugees in this wasteland of corruption, years of banishment should give some of them a drive to make villages or something." Jogete looked into the horizon, there shouldn't be anything for the next few miles, he couldn't feel the comforting ticks of machinery, not in large groups at least, there were a few  strays, most likely people who'll target them. Finding civilization was out of the question, but he had hope for the impossible. Sometimes it's the fool that achieves the impossible right?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 11:25:23 PM by Elisif »
  • Signature art by: ME!
The is where I write stuff right? STUFF!

"Everyone needs a rival
Someone who can spur you on
And make you feel invincible
The thrill is irresistible" - Ken Ashcorp

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2014, 11:51:15 PM »
Xerxes shrugged, indifferently.  A light smile played across his face. "They'll probably try and shoot us, you know.  Being kept with the same people for years courts xenophobia."  Xerxes checked his pack, once, twice over.  He produced a beaten packet of cigarettes.  He took one out, and places it in his mouth.  He dug about a little more, and produced a small silver zippo lighter, which he used to light the cigarette.  He looked at the fox, Jogete, and inquired. "This doesn't bother you, does it?  It's nothing more than a small amount of burning paper, wetted to remove the flame.  It's not tobacco." He produced another cigarette, before turning to face where the fox was observing, offering the cigarette.  The future seemed brighter.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2014, 03:44:07 AM »
Chrono avoided turning towards Adrian as the larger reptile finally spoke to him. "If you wish to earn the ire of the only living creature that can keep you hydrated when no water is to be found, then feel free to test that pet theory of yours." He eventually caught hints of moisture, but it made little difference when the only water to have is in the air itself. Though he was a bit surprised that he could get the 'scent' of water from such a short distance towards Elysium, considering this land was supposed to be mostly lifeless beyond the life in Elysium itself.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 03:46:37 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

• Avid Aardvark
  • Secretive Serpent
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 08:21:04 PM »
The large reptile got down upon his arms, crawling on all fours with his reptilian agility, his nose to the ground sniffing out the area. His green eyes scanned forward, and his dark blue colored forked tongue seeped out of his mouth every now and then. The moist grass cooled his hands as he crawled with speed towards the mountains. The reason he was doing this was because he was seeking out any other forms of life that were already out here. But the air was cooler as he progressed to the mountain, meaning that Terra'nus' words were empty, and if the serpent got hungry... dinner.

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2014, 10:50:52 AM »
     Enigir grinned and slowly removed his arms from around the newly christened 'Nick Spirit'.
     "Nyokay, keep yer cool. Anything ya need buddy, you just do what you do and get us past this big mean oppressive monolithic tome of a cliff."
     With little else to do Enigir simply stood back and fidgeted. Soon magic would happen - literally - and all would be good with the world.
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Cyril

• Pompous Rogue
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Probably not Anubis
    • Awards
  • Species: Jackal
  • Coloring: Dark Gray
  • Height: 1.8m/6ft
  • Build: Beef cake or average.
  • Currently: Inventory and General Merchandising Manager; still not getting paid enough
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2014, 10:46:05 PM »
Nicholas looked blankly towards his nonchalant companion. Fulfilling the speculation, he stood and cast his orb and cloak downward, in the form of a golden disk. "According to my viewings, there should be water at the top in a type of oasis, with some life. However, if I'm wrong I'm going to need your help. The magic this'll use is enough to drain me for a while, if I don't consume." The disk began to lift into a large pillar, while Nicholas made accompanying motions to bring it up. The rate was rather slow, but the large summoning took an obvious toll on the lynx. He spoke in his still calm manner, "I assume you have heard of the Spiritius family, knowing my name before I even told you. He kept his eyes shut, until the large pillar raised the pair to the top. "So you must know that the magic is supposed to be prophetic. However, unlike the Seer of Fate; my father, I cannot see as well. I have been told that my potential is as my title states; I am supposed to be able to conjure miracles. That is why my summoning is without rival. But, I am supposed to see into the future and summon to stop things that aren't fated; basically anything with an outcome that is possible by the sun." The pillar reached the top, and the pair soon found themselves atop of the cliff.
As proposed, there was a small oasis. Opening his eyes, Nicholas was joined by a series of hummingbirds from behind them, which he then directed at the oasis' life. The brush rotted quickly, and Nicholas stood up as the birds rejoined as his cloak. "There is water, still. But my magic isn't free, and we will definitely need to feed physically, soon." He stared up to the sun, "I have seen that I must retake Elysium with five others, one of which is you. But it's all meaningless if I cannot show them, yet."
Jesus didn't die for this.
~
Art by Horrorbuns. Character is mine.
Feel free to message me anytime, I'm not as much of a jerk as I seem.

Offline Elisif

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nap timez
    • Awards
  • Species: zangoose
  • Coloring: red and white
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 49
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Formal wear... UGH!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2014, 11:42:15 PM »
Looking at the cigarette, Jogete shrugged "As long as I can live without it" He accepted the cigarette and took a huff, still not knowing why anyone would smoke. But he appreciated the offer. At least he has someone he could potentially trust. But priorities seemed to point to finding supplies at the moment "Now, lets take a good look at the landscape shall we?" He started walking towards a hill, one that seemed to stand out from the rest for the amount of magic that seemed to pour out of it. He didn't know how to control or feel magic directly, but this time, the energy poured like a tidal wave. "I've got a feeling that we'll find more than we hoped for" he muttered
  • Signature art by: ME!
The is where I write stuff right? STUFF!

"Everyone needs a rival
Someone who can spur you on
And make you feel invincible
The thrill is irresistible" - Ken Ashcorp

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2014, 02:03:03 AM »
Xerxes hefted the pack up higher on his back, and trudged after Jogete.  "Where we off to then?"  Xerxes watched the fox move with a determined step. "What's he looking for?  Out of all the hills, we choose this one.  Some sort of sixth sense, I suppose."  He puffed away on the cigarette, and followed behind the fox, watching each and every step, analyzing his companion, guessing the resonance frequency of his internal organs and bones.  Guessing how, if it came down to it, Xerxes could do away with the potential combatant.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2014, 03:29:43 AM »
Chrono gazed upon Adrian's hunting position with seeming disintrest, then searched the surrounding grass and dirt for a flat stone he could sit on. The closest he could find was one stone he could park his scaly butt on and two nearby rocks that could serve as footholds. He took a few moments to set them up in a way for him to make an effective 'chair' before tapping each stone with his stick. He then laid his walking stick across his lap as the three stones elevated him ten feet in the air in a casual sitting position.

This was mostly done to make it harder for Adrian to get the 'drop' on him, though Chrono may have taken it more literally than the idiom actually means.

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2014, 10:54:58 AM »
     Enigir wasn't happy at all upon hearing the seer's words. Having to go back to Elysium? Was he going to see his family again? Was he ever going to escape to the west? He wanted to ask so many many things - but the bastard was useless now and unless Enigir found some lizards to cook in the oasis nearby. Just for that and the prophecy if going back Enigir wanted nothing more than to throttle him. He glanced at the progressively tiring seer. A few minutes and he would easily get away. Or was he aware that Enigir was considering ending his life and thus preparing that wretched orb and those blasted birds?
     The scarf around Enigir's neck was loosened by a friendly hand. Enigir glanced at the seer. Admittedly the snowy wolf was feeling increasingly hot. Damn, didn't the pillar move any faster? Enigir was suddenly pining for the water. Enigir bent over and folded his pants into shorts, unzipped his jersey and further loss ended his scarf. Just by helping him the seer Spiritus had quelled any murderous thoughts. Enigir hummed. Maybe he should try some trust. Even in incomplete dribs and drabs the seer's visions could be useful. In between here and then the vision said that Enigir was alive to help save...he didn't know. The world. So that meant that for the moment the Ex-Shosius needn't worry about his family assassinating him. He resolved to recall himself "Shosa" when and if...no...just when he eventually reached the west.
    Questioning the seer would definitely have to wait. Bad with that resolution Enigir wondered if the seer was suppressing a smile.
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

• Avid Aardvark
  • Secretive Serpent
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2014, 06:54:18 PM »
The reptile took one last sharp exhale on the ground, and proceeded getting back up on his feet. It was getting dark, and he could tell that it would be raining within a few hours. The clouds were not too far away, as well as the mountainous area. He estimated that he would be there within a couple hours, if not an hour and a half. He searched through his duffle-bag, and pulled out  plastic pouch. Inside of it lied a large chunk of raw red meat, appropriate for the serpent's size. It was unknown what it was, but Adrian knew that it was his darkest thoughts that made him crave this kind of meat. His eye dilated as he looked out ahead. The sense of life wavered as he moved, which meant that the other sinner was no longer following him... for now. Soon enough, he would feel the sweet tears of heaven, the angels above crying as he passed through this slaughterhouse people call life....   
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:20:33 PM by Adrian_Kruezotter »