The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallen OOC - Closed  (Read 5535 times)

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Fallen OOC - Closed
« on: May 08, 2014, 01:53:42 AM »
Name: Fallen

GMs: Aldrea945, Kaya, Shadis

Scenario:
The world as we know it is long gone, destroyed in bursts of meteor showers and illness.  Civilization is long gone, with cities reduced to rubble and people to roving family groups between one and five members.  They fight and murder for even the most meager of supplies, and some of the most desperate even resort to cannibalizing bodies left behind.  Few have any faith left in anything anymore.

Above all of this, a dark, sinister god sits among the destruction he's caused with two accomplices, and knowing that without the help of a group of gods and goddesses for the people, this would never have happened.

Those few deities, for their crimes, have been forced out of the next plane to walk the earth and right the wrongs they've brought to these people.  They have several rules to follow, and little clear instruction past it.

Don't let the mortals know what you are.

Don't use your powers on each other.

Look for the one person that will save you.

The deities must survive by their wits to find this person, this catalyst, and save the world they destroyed before it is too late.  The question is, can they do it in time?

Setting:

Apocalypse

Utterly destroyed society – Nuclear bomb bad.

Focuses on the deities.  Although furries are very much a part of the world, they will, for the most part, play a back seat to the deities.  You may have a mortal in the group, or human if you so wish, but please keep them as side characters to your deity.

Exactly ONE furry will be the catalyst.  Who will be decided by the mods.

Each person with be playing one deity alongside any other characters they sign up.  They are minor deities, and a list will be provided of possibilities you can’t use.  No life, death, chaos, order, etc.  They’re too powerful.

You must have a good character, or at least a protagonist character, before an antagonist.

Rules:

1. No God-Moding or powerplaying.  Pretty basic, seemingly rather tricky to keep from doing.

2. OOC AND IC ARE NOT TO INTERCECT.  This means that, if something is revealed in OOC chat or on the OOC thread, you do not, for any reason, have your character immediately know about it.  Case in point: A player reveals a character's backstory, linking them directly to the big bad.  This has been hinted at IC, but the big reveal has yet to happen, and the character has told no one.  Upon learning this as a player, your character CAN NOT act on this knowledge.  This is a form of God-moding that puts a character as omniscient and often ruins what the other players want to do, dragging the spotlight back to the omniscient character and off the other players.  If I or the other appointed mods see this, you will get one warning, then booted.

3. Do not drag more people into a roleplay or OOC simply to prove a point.  If you can't prove it yourself, you should concede or leave.  That's not to say you can't ask others already in the roleplay, just don't try to use people who are not actively participating to join you side.

4. Use your learnings, people.  Proper English, in story format, is required at all times.  No stars, no chat speak, no leet speak, no exceptions.  You have spell check, you have time.

5. This is going to be a VERY tricky RP to do without GodModing.  I know that.  That means all three mods will be much stricter.

6. Do not be afraid to ask questions and support each other.  We are as much Roleplayers as we are people.  Let's make this enjoyable for everyone, and do what we can to make this a good one.

7. We may or may not have a posting list.  Either way, do not lap people.  This means everyone should stick to posting every five to seven posts.  Give warning if you have to leave for a time too.  If you want to RP a specific scene with someone, do so either through chat or PM, format it for the RP, and post as a master post under one person’s screen name.  Don’t forget to name the participants.

8. You can’t use your powers on each other, or in front of mortals.

Deity List:

No-nos:
1.   Life
2.   Death
3.   Order
4.   Chaos
5.   Time
6.   Space
7.   Nature

Go aheads:
1.   Earth
2.   Fire (Taken by ArcaneDragoness)
3.   Wind
4.   Water
5.   Moon
6.   Sun
7.   Food
8.   Blood (Taken by Wolf [Antagonist].)
9.   Animals
10.   Shadows (Taken by Wolf [Protagonist].)
Feel free to suggest others, but we reserve the right to say no.

Character Bio:

1. Name

2. Age

3. Gender/Pronouns you prefer (EVERYONE will honor this.  No exceptions.)

4. Deity or Mortal

5. Species

6. Occupation (Not everyone should be a single occupation!  Assassins are alright, but don't overdo it.)

7. Magic

8. Skills

9. Faults (Every skill must have an equivalent fault.  No "Person with powers over death but clumsy".  Just, no.  This goes for Deities as well.)

10. Description (Limit of two weapons.  Not weapon types, two weapons.)

11. Personality (You don't need to overdo this, but give us some idea what the character is like.  In sentences.)

My Characters:

1. Tarsinta “Sin” Castera

2. 18

3. Female: She, her, etc

4. Mortal

5. Bat/Cat mix

6. Previously on her way to college for nursing, now a scavenger

7. None

8. Scavenging, care of others, trusting of those she knows.  She will do almost anything asked of her by those she cares about.

9. Nervous, uneasy in large groups, has a tendency lately to take almost every comment to heart and try to change for the better, though this has gotten her very hurt and sick on some occasions.

10. Small, rather starved.  Black, curly hair, usually with ash in it, and brown eyes.  Dark skin.  Wears a loose, personally made tunic to fit around her wings and tattered pants.  She’s not yet found shoes that fits her, considering her tiny two foot five inch frame.  Wears an army cap.  Carries a knife, but runs from combat.

11. Tarsinta, Sin by her friends, was once ready to head off to school with a good future ahead of her.  Then the destruction happened.  Every house burned to the ground, her family murdered, her friends turning on her…  Hell erupted in front of Sin’s eyes.  Now, she can see nothing by destruction when she looks around her, nothing of the once smiling faces.  Trust is scarce in her heart, set aside only for those she considers family.  A once trusting, brave woman has lost so much.  It’s hard to see her old side.

1. Lucinda

2. Physically 27

3. Female: She, her, etc

4. Deity

5. Wolf

6. Bodyguard and general to the Bloodied

7. Goddess of War

8. Tactics, murder, torture, deception, etc

9. Far too overconfident, often ignores those she considers lesser, Overzealous, thrives on conflict, even when it is between herself and allies.

10. Taller, ink black wolf with red runes in a line down her back.  Red eyes.  Often dresses in either armor or dresses.  Carries a bow and pike.

11. Lucinda is one of the goddesses of war, and fits the role well.  She lacks the empathy of most people, and has been described by other deities as vicious and manipulative.  All that cross her path find themselves in danger of being pulled straight into danger on her whim.  Lucinda is a force to reckon with, following only her own desires, for now including the Bloodied.

Shadis’s Characters:

1. Name: Shadis

2. Age: Ancient, but physically mid-early twenties

3. Gender/Pronouns you prefer: He, Him, His, etc.

4. Deity or Mortal: Lesser god of Shadows and darkness

5. Species: Umbral Wolf (Dark Wolf)

6. Occupation: Was guardian of darkness and shadow, now a wanderer, disparate for the return of his divinity

7. Magic: Shadow Magic

8. Skills: Decent sword fighting skill. Excellent stealth ability. Naturally good at smelling things, being a wolf

9. Faults: Is over-eager to defend loved ones, and his combat skill is not extraordinary, therefore he is often out-matched. Stealth skills are largely reliant on magic use, so he becomes very un-stealthy when silenced. His nose is very sensitive, allowing him to smell well, but is also a weak point where he can be hurt easily. Has reduced vision in his left eye. Hasn't taken the loss of his divinity very well, causing depression. Also, his tail is very ticklish.

10. Description: Dark grey fur with random dark purple runes covering his body. Loose black pants with a long black trench coat. Long dark hair with purple tips. red scar over his left eye, both of which are blue. Carries a black-bladed long sword with a black and purple hilt. Has shadow magic

11. Personality: Shadis is somewhat depressed over the loss of his divinity. To him, it is the equivalent of loosing one's sense of sight or hearing. He is loyal and caring to his friends, and those who once followed him. He is fiercely protective over the ones he loves, to a fault, and prone to outbursts of excessive violence during duress. His moral standard, despite his divine aspect of shadow and darkness, is good, however.

1. Name: The Bloodied

2. Age: Immortal, never lost divinity

3. Gender/ Pronouns: He, Him, His, Master, etc.

4. Deity/ moral: Greater god of blood, and all that entails

5. Species: Anubite from Egyptian Mythology

6. Occupation: Greater god of blood, which entails much, such as life and control over animals/ people, power, pain, etc. Currently the Overlord of the world. Author of the loss of all other gods' divinity

7. Magic: Blood Divinity, far greater than mere blood magic

8. Skills: His full utilization of his greater god-level Blood Divinity powers. (Tireless, complete domination over blood)

9. Weaknesses: TBA

10. Description: Black-furred Anubite with red and black armor, which often has little drops of blood dripping off of it from a source unknown. He has long, sharp red claws extending from his fingers, made of solidified blood. Because he is a fully realized greater god, he can never grow tired, no matter how much he uses his powers, nor does he require anything to survive.

11. Personality: He is cruel, twisted, and rightfully confident in his power. He views nothing as a threat, therefore will often toy with his prey rather than slaying them outright. He delights in the pain of others, which he inflicts ever so easily. He does not speak too often, but when he does, it cools the blood of those who hear this greater god speak, sending shivers down one's spine. He always senses this, with a wicked smile. Unsurprisingly, his moral standard is very evil.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 05:44:59 PM by Aldrea945 »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
Re: Fallen OOC - Three slots open
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 03:46:09 AM »
As previously mentioned, magic is available to mortals and fallen gods alike, and can be used publicly by the fallen gods without fear of detection. However, to prevent god-modeing in the Role Play with gods, some restrictions must be put into place for magic use.

1. You can only be limited to one specific school of magic, such as shadow, fire, etc.

2. Magic does become tiring after repeated use without rest, much like exercise or melee combat.

3. Magic can be used to kill, however, doing so will completely exhaust all of your magical energies, preventing any further magic use for several in-game hours, even after the combat ends. It is highly recommended that you use weaponry to fight and kill, using magic only when necessary

4. If you use magic to shape-shift into a non-physical element like water, fire, shadow, etc. You cannot stay in their mode for long without exhaustion, and you cannot harm others while in that form. Likewise, they cannot harm you with non-magical attacks.

5. Despite the limitations on combat magic, magic can be used to solved problems outside of combat, such as stealth, exploration, puzzle-solving, etc. This role play will have more than just combat, after all.

6. Moderators reserve the right to add or subtract any rules and limitations as we see fit. We have little patience for power-playing

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline ArcaneDragoness

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Dark Blue
  • Build: Average but slightly built
  • Currently: Relaxed X3
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 05:25:32 AM »
Hello! Is it possible for me to get the role of fire goddess? :D  I currently don't have the info at the moment but I'll try to post it as soon as I can. However I do know her name would be Aura and that she is a dragon.

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 04:59:50 AM »
Of course! We were saving it for you, my mate  :3  If you need help making your character sheet, let me know! Otherwise, we will wait for the others to show up

Offline Suzumibachii

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptilian(Iguana/Bearded Dragon)
  • Coloring: Light Green Scales covering her entire body
  • Height: 1.56 Meters
  • Weight: 56Kg's
  • Build: Slim/Athletic
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 05:08:03 PM »
1. Abbygale "Rose"
2. Physically appears 18
3. Female/she/her etc
4. Deity
5. Iguana
6.Gatherer/hunter and using her medicinal knowledge of herbs to help any survivors she can find
7. Earth
8. Hunting, using herbs for medicinal purposes.
9. Too trusting, Always sees the good in others and doesnt seem to mind to over exert herself to help others.
10.  Standing at 5'2 tall and suprisingly toned, almost all of her 120lbs is muscle mass yet she doesnt look like a body builder. Extremly long white hair cascades down her back, several streaks of red and black visible in the snow white strands. Dark green scales cover most of her body save for her belly,neck and hands, her eyes a deep golden hue. Normally she wears a black skirt, and a heavy black coat/jersey(See link), underneath the shirt and skirt her body is covered in white bandages wound around it. Her 'weapons' of choice are twin 4 foot long cylindrical metal bars, roughly half a inch in diameter, the smooth black metal seems to no reflect light at all and the handles are rudimentary  cloth wrappings, the same cloth as the bandages on her body.
11. Friendly, caring, trusting and always wanting to help right the wrongs.

(Link for her clothing since  suck at explaining http://konachan.com/post/show/178794/blue_hair-ene_-kagerou_project-headphones-hukkyunz)

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 10:26:21 PM »
im getting there im getting there, dont worry I will post soon in here with my character information.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 12:50:37 AM »
I like the bio, Suzu.  :)

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 01:34:45 AM »
Me too  :)  Everything looks good so far

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 03:47:40 PM »
Hey Aldrea, long time no see   :)

Just a quick question, will this RP still be running?  Shadis mentioned it to me and it seems cool   ^_^  unfortunately I'm in the middle of my exams at the moment so haven't been able to post really... 

But if it is still going to be going ahead, I have an idea for a deity of the Moon if that's ok? Once my exams are over and I have some time I'll be able to post as usual  :3
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 07:10:07 PM »
No kidding.  How have you been?  :)

We may put a hold on the RP till exams are over.  I'm thinking of doing it to my other one, since I'm having a hard time balancing the two.

Go ahead.  ^_^ Simply remember that the deity must be weakened, since they'd have fallen with the rest.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 11:35:33 PM »
Oh, just finishing my 2nd year at Uni... Had some pretty tough times recently, but I'm doing ok I guess. Hopefully you've been well yourself   :)

Fair enough... My work load is already a lot less, but exams for me finish on the 28th so after that I'm completely free!   :P    And yup, gotcha. Should have some time tomorrow to write up a profile and post it for ya   ^_^

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 03:23:49 AM »
I'm fine with waiting for everyone to finish there exams. That way they can devote themselves to this RP 100%!!!  :D     :P

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 09:32:18 PM »
Okay, hopefully this is all in order and ok with the Mods  :) If anything needs changing just let me know... And as always, sorry about the length... You guys know how it is with me and character sheets by now   XP

Name:  Lirael
Gender and Pronouns:  She, her  etc 
Deity or Mortal:   One of the lesser Lunar Goddesses, a delicate balance between the pale light of the moon and the dark shroud of night. Hers is a sad story... A deity of healing and compassion, but also of deceit and lament. Her symbol is that of an eclipsed full moon.
Species:  Her exact species in this physical form is difficult to pinpoint. In some ways almost human in appearance, she is perhaps closest to something like what mortals would describe a faun or elf.

Occupation:  Lirael travels as a hunter and healer, trading her skills in medicine for what she can, it is in this way she repents for the woe she helped cause this world.
Magic: Lunar light  (mostly healing  or protective magics as well as imbuing attacks)
Skills: Has a great knowledge of herbs and plants, using these to heal either in place of or to hide her use of magics. Archery and hunting, passing unnoticed and having a way with words.
Faults: She is quiet and almost shy, never the first to speak up.  Lirael feels a great responsibility and regret for her part in the downfall of mortals, trying to help those in need and suffering sickness, this in particular clashes with her greatest fault; The Twilight Wolf  (see below).

Description:  Lirael bears most resemblance to a young mortal woman, albeit one with some unusual traits. She has been given many names "faun", "elf"... and to an unfortunate few even the nightmare wolf. Bright blue eyes and pale hair of moonlight, the hint of a sad smile to her lips, she is not particularly tall but neither slight of build, pleasantly soft curves with weight in her hips and thighs. Her ears are long and tapered, covered in a downy twilight fur, the same fur covers her forearms and hands as well as legs up to her thighs. She needs no boots for her clawed feet, while a long tail ending in a tapering tuft of dark fur swishes behind her with each step.

She dresses in simple no nonsense clothes, a sleeveless laced tunic of dark blues and greys trimmed with white runes, wide buckled belt and various leather pouches or bags around her waist. A pair of iron shackles still latch to her wrists, their chain long since snapped as if by some amazing feat of strength. Something similar to this awesome image I found:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a8/cc/9c/a8cc9c8a8945561128d75ec7a9d9563a.jpg

Weapons:  A recurve bow of an unusual dark material, etched with the same moonlight pearl runes and markings as adorn the trim of her clothes. At her side she carries a single sword with curved silver blade, similar in style to an Egyptian Khopesh.

Personality: Quiet and soft spoken, she is often willing to help, particularly those who have shown compassion. At heart she walks alone and spends much of her time without speaking. Despite this rather soft exterior her entire existence is a conflict between two sides within her.

Curse of the Twilight Wolf:

http://artfiles.alphacoders.com/381/381.png

Every night is dark, save for the light of the moon and stars. But some nights are darker than others, and even in the lightest of souls there is a dark side to the moon.

For Lirael it is always there...  Just beneath the surface, the creature of the night. A gruelling and painful transformation leaves the young elf deity a snarling beast of midnight fur and slathering jaws, loping on all fours and prowling through darkness. With eyes of silver, the same runic pattern that adorned Lirael's clothes now burn into the creatures fur and skin like chains. Powerful claws of moonlight rend through flesh and armour alike. It is the escape of this creature that she is always fearful, for the nightmares and fear of the mortals she wished to help are upon which this creature feeds.

The Twilight Wolf is somewhat controllable in when it emerges, however the times when it is strongest within her is during the night, under the light of the moon and when she is angry or has not fed in a long time. It is this side of her deity which secretly bargained with the great Dark Lord and helped bring chaos upon Earth, so that Lirael may be cast out among mortals and the beast along with her, seeking to shuck itself from her form once and for all to feed for the eternal night.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:36:39 PM by Kitt / Katka »

Offline ArcaneDragoness

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Dark Blue
  • Build: Average but slightly built
  • Currently: Relaxed X3
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2014, 03:55:00 AM »
Okayyyyyy! im all done XD!

1. Name: Aura
2. Age: Physically in early twenties
3. Gender / Pronouns you prefer: She, her, herself, etc.
4. Deity or Mortal: Goddess of Fire
5. Species: Dragon
6. Occupation: Wanderer, often looking for odd jobs that will keep her well-fed.
7. Magic: Fire (formerly hot blue, but due to her transformation into mortality, has been reduced to an orange flame)
8. Skills: has a small knowledge in explosives (not much, as it is a mortal’s technology and she creates fire herself anyway), and agile flying, having the advantage of attacking from above.
9. Faults: Has a hard time trusting others sometimes, easily distracted (and too curious for her own good), and can lose focus in battle when she is angered or feels insulted. Has little knowledge of healing skills
10. Description:
   Weapons: Two curved, single edged, short swords with blue markings, somewhat angular in appearance.
   Appearance: Dark blue scales along with bright blue markings along the top of her head and on her wings. She has medium length white and light blue hair with fur at the end of her tail resembling a similar fashion. She has amber eyes.
Clothes: Simple traveling clothes with a dark grey and brown coloration; a long dark grey tunic with loose medium length sleeves and a hood to cover her head, a belt on her waist that holds her swords, and long pants.
11. Personality: surprisingly quiet and soft spoken for a dragon, as she is more of a follower than a leader. Yet this does not mean she is timid in any sense. While she is definitely quiet most of the time, there are small moments when she is the opposite. When she is put into a fight she is like fire itself, dangerous and lethal, especially when cornered.  However, due to the her punishment and despite the fact that she does not like to talk much about that fateful day, she feels burdened by a strong urge to right her wrongs that she has done against the mortals. Her biggest pet peeve is the fact that many mortals misconceive her as a goddess of fiery destruction, (this puts her in a temper sometimes, and it’s quite hilarious) while she will argue that while this is true, fire brings life and energy as well. Despite these things, she is a pleasant and caring dragon to be around once you get to know her.

Offline Tezriat

• Vibrating Furby
  • "Denying oneself is harmful to both body and soul"
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Japanese Oni
  • Coloring: Deep Red skin, snow white hair, solid black scleras, white irises.
  • Height: 10ft 7in
  • Weight: 398lb
  • Build: Lean, muscular. High muscle density.
  • Currently: At peace with the world.
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2014, 04:49:09 PM »
Name: Tezriat

2. Age: 828

3. Gender/Pronouns you prefer (EVERYONE will honor this.  No exceptions.): male

4. Deity or Mortal: he is on par with a Shinto Kami (Japanese gods), he follows the Eater of Corruption Japanese demons punish those who have done wrong in the world.

5. Species: Japanese Oni

6. Occupation (Not everyone should be a single occupation!  Assassins are alright, but don't overdo it.): was originally a servant of King Yenma ruler of Japanese hell, didn't like it so he left to become whatever he wished.

7. Magic: demonic fire magic, is highly resistant to fire and heat

8. Skills: Master of Kenjutsu (swordplay) and Judo/Karate

9. Faults (Every skill must have an equivalent fault.  No "Person with powers over death but clumsy".  Just, no.  This goes for Deities as well.): Reckless, has no value in own safety, avid challenge seeker will always seek a tougher opponent. Highly weak against purification magic, can be sealed away easily, can't step on holy ground from and religion,  tunnel visioned when fighting, larger stature makes it difficult to properly preform martial arts. Doesn't wear any armor and is usually exposed in the upper body.

10. Description (Limit of two weapons.  Not weapon types, two weapons.): as described in my profile, carries a massive replica of Hocho masumne ((legendary blade crafted by a famous Japanese Sword smith, resembles a kitchen knife)

11. Personality: Tezriat is often a carefree easy going demon that likes to mess with the minds of others, he is completely reckless and has little value over property damage he may cause. He hates those who would hold themselves above others or take away something that is needed by those in need. He is a avid believer in freedom and will often aid those who wish to start rebellions as he dislikes the oppression anyone. Has a thing for loli-type girls and has a inherent protective nature. Loves good mortals and finds their freedom something worth dying for.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 10:47:21 AM by Tezriat »
"Brother.... " *long silence*

"Hi."

Hiroshima to Tezriat when they see each on vacations.